Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Chatter #2

you can also have green tea, all herbal teas etc.

did you order specific flavours of the shakes Kelly, or get the mixed box (I assumed from your other post you ordered online)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Yeah I did, I don't like coffee so I ordered vanilla, banana, choc and strawberry. I also got one or two of the soups to see if I would like them. I got the chromium and a shaker, easier than going out and getting it myself Should be here in the next couple of days, exciting!!! I better go eat my fave foods before it gets here - making roast for dinner with all the trimmings tonight heheh...
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

My delivery arrived! Will be starting with you on Monday
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Yay!
    If you ordered their shaker, watch out for the lid, you have to put it on a certain way or it will leak.

I weighed in today and lost 1.5kg this week hooray!

Oh bugger I did get their shaker! But I am very excited to get started. Wont be holding back this weekend though, going to have a good one with the family and indulge... then onto TF for a while - want to shed a few kilos for sure, very determined.
    Kelly xx

Good luck Kelly!!

Well done Rayray

Okay I just had my first TF!!! Very excited, also because on the weekend I convinced John to do it with me!!! So we're both on it today and determined.

Something I thought of that we could do at the start of each thread is include our names and the flavours we like? Because I know I was bombarding poor Rach about it and it would be a good guide to see what the popular ones are.

So just reply to this thread with your likes and dislikes and I will add them to the start So far I have had vanilla (yum) and John liked his Strawberries and Cream, which I am sure I will like too! Looking forward to the next one, especially since I had a very, very bad weekend!!! From choccy, to alcohol, to snack foods and fully cooked breakfasts - I was very spoilt
    Kelly xx

Okay here are some mini profiles I have created let me know if you think of more!

If you could all reply with yours that would be great!

Username:
    On T/F Since:
    Tried:
    Loves:
    Loathes:
    Tips:
    Kilos Lost to Date:
    Kelly xx

Username: rayray
    On T/F Since: 14/07/2007
    Tried: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberries and cream, mango, latte, mocha, eng.toffee, banana, all of the soups
    Loves: Strawberries and Cream, banana, and asian curry soup are my favourites. but I love most of them
    Loathes: chicken soup
    Tips: FIBRE, FIBRE, FIBRE
    Kilos Lost to Date: 6.3

I cannot stress enough the importance of high fibre intake on this diet. I left my benefiber at work on the weekend and forgot about it until I tried to go to the loo last night. It was worse than after I had Milo. I'm having extra today.

Does anyone know if there are shakers other than Pink? John doesnt want a pink one understandably LOL
    Kelly xx

the shakers come in blue as well
    I just use my old tupperware one now.

Okay another question LOL!!!

Can you pre-prepare them? We don't have a second shaker at the moment and John is taking them to work pre-prepared.

I will add some FAQ's to the first post in future

With the fibre, metamucil is fine isnt it?
    Kelly xx

yep. theres forum on the site you order from, that has some info on this.
    you can pre prepare them but they have to be consumed within 12 hours, and need to be kept cold/refridgerated, so he'd take them in a cool pack or something while travelling.

I think metamucil is fine, it has sugar in it though which I'm guessing is why its not one of the ones they recommend. I've got benefiber just cos it was on special.

I have such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge headache

I hope it goes away soon Is it okay to take nurofen? Cos I know they have a sugar coating...
    Kelly xx

not sure, but I'd sooner risk it and take a bit longer for the ketosis to kick in than put up with it.

I feel so rotten and miserable. I still have this huge headache and now I feel so nauseous that I feel like I could throw up... is this normal?
    Kelly xx

I don't know about the nausea thing. I never had the headaches, but i'd switched to decaf coffee three weeks before I started TF.
    Its not uncommon to have them for up to three days I think.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast