Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Endometriosis and Pregnancy

Thats good to hear noisuf fingers crossed for you....i didn't get my bfp last month so I've decided to start accupuncture to see if that helps before i go back, because i know that they will say about IVF and i want to try all other aspects first. Good luck for the next couple of cycles noisuf.

Virgobabe and all, I'm about to start a new post, you won't believe it...
    Last edited by noisuf; January 19th, 2007 at 08:39 AM.

Virgobabe, there are so many women in here that are going to make fantastic mothers. Hard for me not to be optimistic at the moment. I wish you all the best in alternative medicines in trying naturally. We were thinking down the IVF path and would have been suggested to us 6 months after the 2nd laproscopy I'm sure. In the end, we would have taken that path because no amount of money or pain can stop us from trying right til the end... Best of luck!!!

Hi friends,
    First so sorry my bad english..I found this forum at google..

İ am 35 years old..And my husband 40 years old..We are wedding 1 years ago..
    (for understand..I usuallay,I am look for a Turkish English dictionary)

my problem adenomyosis And İ want a baby..
    But very difficult.... i am and my husband want a baby..

i want learn yours try..

we make ICS...
    Again So sory my bad english...

Hi! I am 37 and was diagnosed with endo in Jan this year. It was so good to hear from a man and what he feels. I am getting married in Jan 09 and my fiance is so loving. I really feel so sorry for him and what he has to go through, I go through the symptoms day in day out, but so does he in a different way and it must be heart breaking. How are you both going? Hope it is all working out for you

Mel, It was so good to read info. I am 37 years old and was diagnosed with endo stage 2 in Jan this year. I am getting married in Jan 09. I desperately want a baby. I have always wanted to be a mum. You mentioned that you found out later too. You musst know how I feel. You said that you had IVF? Did you only end up having 1 child? How is your endo, does it still effect you? How did you find the IVF? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I dont have anyone close to me that knows what I am going through and I am feeling a bit alone in this whole process and as time is funning out I feel like I need to get answers and thr right ones... Hope you are well Desiree

Quote Originally Posted by dlrsummer View Post
    Mel, It was so good to read info. I am 37 years old and was diagnosed with endo stage 2 in Jan this year. I am getting married in Jan 09. I desperately want a baby. I have always wanted to be a mum. You mentioned that you found out later too. You musst know how I feel. You said that you had IVF? Did you only end up having 1 child? How is your endo, does it still effect you? How did you find the IVF? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I dont have anyone close to me that knows what I am going through and I am feeling a bit alone in this whole process and as time is funning out I feel like I need to get answers and thr right ones... Hope you are well Desiree
    Hi,I have adenomyosis but ı am pregnancy now..
    4 weeks + 5 day..

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/endo...pregnancy.html

Quote Originally Posted by dlrsummer View Post
    Hi! I am 37 and was diagnosed with endo in Jan this year. It was so good to hear from a man and what he feels. I am getting married in Jan 09 and my fiance is so loving. I really feel so sorry for him and what he has to go through, I go through the symptoms day in day out, but so does he in a different way and it must be heart breaking. How are you both going? Hope it is all working out for you
    Dlrsummer, I haven't been logged onto Belly Belly for quite a while and haven't seen your post.

I noticed my thread still active and reading it all over again brought back the good and bad memories.

How hard it may be for your fiance depends on his viewpoint on children?

I wanted children since I was a teenager and the thought of not being able to was very hard...like I said in my past posts...I got very jealous but tried to make my wife feel better by providing positives to not having children. I think it's important to be really frank in these situations but I have to admit, I don't know if I could be.

But all I can say is, don't give up hope. My little girl started walking yesterday and she's worth every bit of the wait. People use to say to me good things come to those that wait...which I thought was utter @#%^ but I now do understand.

Just a bit of advice, take things spontaneously and enjoy the moments you share...cos it took spontaneity to bring us our little gift...

Oh Hi! It's been so long! Great to hear that she is walking now - I bet she is the apple of your eye. Try not to leave it so long between posts next time OK? and pop into September buddies to let us know how you're all going.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123