Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Planning

Default Planning

Who is planning on more children ? And when and how many more would you like?

Me, me, me!!! Thinking about getting off the pill in Jan 2008!!! I soo want to be pg again!!!
    And just one more for me ... at the moment

No more for me. Our little family will fit together beautifully when our next precious bub is born.

I will put my hand up as well.. I have three, ages and sex listed below.. I have a new partner now after a divorce.. We have been together for 5 yrs and really want a bubba of our own - only one though if we are lucky enough to get one to stay with us...

I definately want more and would have four if DH wold let me, but he has said only two for us, especially if we have a boy next time, if it's another girl he said he'd think about having another or not...I'm hoping he'll change his mind in the future!!

Definately want more. We're currently trying for number 2. Then after that maybe another 1 or 2 with 2 or 3 years between each one.

Nicambhar, yuu will I know it! I bet a little girl too. That was my instant feeling, and I had to say it!

I want only one or two more.

WOW Soul, you planning to take over the world?

Soul, funny that you say that.. I had another mc last month and when I called DP saying that I got a +ve HPT he brought me flowers and a card. The card had a pink fluffy teddy bear on it and I really beleive that if we are to ever hold a bubba in our arms it will be a girl.. Pity there isn't a crystal ball telling me when I will get pg again.. LOL...

Me! I'd love to have a really big family. The joy we feel each and every day, having Caeleb in our lives is pure bliss. I'd have another 10, just like him, but I know DH only wants 2, but we'll have a 3rd if I push for it. LOL

Celsie. xoxox

hi my partner and i are trying to have another baby. we have a two year old son and have had two miscarages since he was 10 months old so i realy hope we will be blessed with one soon.

Nadine216 lol nah, just half of it!!!

Nicambhar and littlenomes they say third time is a charm!!!!

thats what im hoping but i have to get pregnent first and ive been trying for 9 months now and still nothing...

sorry 9 months since my last m/c that is...
    Last edited by Tanya; October 21st, 2007 at 03:33 PM.

paradise lost Guest

I'd love more. I'm no longer with DD's daddy and DP and i have been together a year. I'd like to have children with him as i loved every second of it all, and i enjoy DD SO much now, but i think it'll be a fair few years before we're ready to begin our family. DP definitely wants kids but he's not sure how many or when. My Mirena comes out in December 2011 so after that probably

Bec

me me me. We are trying for #6, but would consider a #7 if all goes well.
    We can take over the world together if you like

Yes, one or two more. But I don't want to be pregnant again until Ben is at least 2 years, so a little while to go

Mel

littlenomes It took me 10 months after my last mc, so hang in there!! Its your bodies way of saying I need a little bit more time to heal before it caters for another little blessing.

lmao Storm, why not, least we are giving birth to many of the future generation, you never know, they could be the ones to save this planet from totally dying!!
    Last edited by Tanya; October 21st, 2007 at 03:34 PM.

i realy dont like playing the waiting game cos every month i get my hapes up and then get dissapointed and what makes it worse is i get all the simptoms including breast groth and nousia to back pain so its like im pregnent but im not....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast