The next 5 days are going to drive me crazy! I've already had two episodes of uncontrollable crying. Mostly hurt over what my life could have been. A womens health nurse said to me on Friday it's highly unlikely I would have concieved because Its highly likely I have POCS! but if it is quote "Believe it or not it's really hard to make a baby"......how come there are so many peole in the world? Or is that just some phenomonon from when the world was younger?

So after a womens health nurse, a doctor at the Ed (read my other entries about the Doc stuff up) the Psychiatrist, the Diabetes nurse and every one else who have given me negatives and told me if I was I should terminate or I 'might' die......might isn't Will and shes not my doctor!..........I don't know why I just don't book myself in for a hysterectomy and make it final forever Amen and then I won't be ble to continue living in hope that one day it might happen!

Anyhow, Now I know why I've been so tired, I was getting the flu...great, I really want to spend the next week in bed.........maybe my flu shot months ago will ease it a little bit?????

But Imay as well enjoy this time while it lasts, because next week I will get my period and reality will set in!!!!!!!!!!!