Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Jan/Feb 2008

hey jo sophie is a lil princess, dont worry 2 much about a routine as this is the stage where everything is up in the air. Sophie will make the routine, its good 2 guide her but dont worry 2 much. Now just seeing if u agree with me, while ur pg u dont relise ur having a BABY til they pop out?! How was ur labour as bad as everyone made it out 2 b? Let me know when u update ur website, im so excited 2 watch Sophie Louise grow!

Jo - she is adorable congrats again!! u sound like ur doing really well.

ive read through all posts and will try do personals later...have a great day everyone

Kass- I'm not worried about getting a routine set down just yet, just trying to work out whats best for us. Labour was short, and i had front & back pain but the back pain was the worst i only had the gas (i hope i can post this, but it might be the only "high"of my life but F*** it was good!!), they gave me the petherdine(sp) but it was too late by then as by the time it kicked in Sophie was born and on my chest. I had to have an epidural when i went to theatre as i had a 3rd degree tear. I endeavour to try and update my webpage asap.

Wanna know something funny??. I LOVE my cricket (most sports actually) and the first thing i asked when they wheeled me into my room after theatre was "whats the cricket score and how many overs have they had" Chris & his brother were PMSL at me.

Off to bath Sophie and get her ready for a feed.

In a couple of days you miss so much!

Jo - Sophies so cute!

Kass - Just think of those girls the same way I do. You've got a family who loves you in DP & Bella, they probly have no lives & won't get to enjoy having a young family, while you can run around after your kids, they may not have kids until really late (or at all) and not have the energy to run round with their kids. I think you're definately one up on them! Just my opinion anyway.

Sally- Cute vids

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Sounds like your doing great Jo!!

Blanche how are you going? Haven't seen much of you...

Thanks Sal

Well Brendan had his check done and the paed was quite happy with him. Not too concerned about his reflux (cos it's not getting better, but not getting worse) it's not affecting his weight gain, so until then it wont be a concern.... but hopefully he grows out of it soon. he's all clear to fly which is awesome too

He is now 8805gms, L 73cms and HC 45.7cms. I'm about to udate his webpage... so will post a link later
    Last edited by Early Kids; January 29th, 2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling :D

Brendan's Website is now updated!!

awww he looks so cute!!!! Id love 2 do a webpage 4 Bella but im not sure how 2?!
    Im glad all went well at his appointment, he should grow out of reflux, alot of bubs get that. I showed clint pics of Brendan and he agrees his a bit cute, theres a pic of him with a massive smile showing his half gummy with i think 4 teeth all up and looks so funny! Is that u holding him on his webpage?

Yep thats me I got my page from another forum for prems.... you can do one with this site (I hope that link works)

Sally, im alright had a ruff day with DD, she was just crying and whingy all day im not sure y...could be teeth could be anything! shes in bed now so im just trying to relax! i think it just gets to me cos she is usually happy.

so good to hear all went well at his appt, he seems to be growing well

I hate those days

I keep forgetting we're all on different times and I'll be reading along going 12.50am They were up late!

Heh, i'm always on at 2am, i must look a bit insane like that... considering i'm Vcitoria too :P

Good Morning!
    I'm up till about 11-midnight my time Just don't get tired these days....

Morning All,

We had a good night last night, at 1.30am Sophie left me a "present" in her nappy, 1st of many haha. She's a good sleeper, feeder & very content and i'm n very lucky and blessed.

I'm still feeding her from the breast, but i'm expressing it and feeding her with a bottle as my nipples are a little inverted and she didnt attach very well without the nipple shield, so i made the best decision for both of us.

Sally- i'll check out Brendan's page now

Im hanging for tomorrow, first US this time round. My grandma's at me that its gonna be twins! Apparently it runs in the family & Im next in line. Oh well..soon see.

Good to hear Jo

morning...afternoon to some!!

having a better day here

Goodluck with ur u/s tomorrow skittlebub, hrmm wonder if its twins...!!

Jo good to hear things are going well.

Good to hear you're having a better day of it Blanche - hopefully things don't turn around too quickly!
    Great to hear you're settling in Jo, she sounds like quite the little gem! I can't wait for bubs to come along!
    Skittlebub will be interesting to see if it's twins! Would you be more excited or scared??! Godd lukc with the scan.
    Sally - one of these days i will catch up on all of brendan's vids but i don't have the concentration for it at the moment I've seen all the pictures though and he's looking as adorable as always

Hope everyone has a wonderful day....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast