Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Jan/Feb 2008

Ash - I don't really know yet. I spose if it was twins it wouldnt be that big a problem because they'd need the same things about the same time. So 2 feeds, 2 naps, etc. The only thing I could foresee being an issue is having to get 2 of everything(furniture wise).
    Id be happy with anything at the moment as long as it/they are healthy

oh sal how exciting!!! I was in line 4 twins but had just one lil pee baby!!! If its twins and they're ur 1st it'll b fine as u wouldn't know any different!
    Bella and i went 2 the baby jym i found out about it's every wednesday, and she loved it, i figure if i work my lil bum off now and find other bubs 4 her 2 learn and grow with i wont ever have 2 put her in child care. There's nothing wrong with child care but if im not working, i can teach her things myself the only thing i was worried about is loss of social skills but looks like i've done well and mummy and baby r making friends!

Well done Kass! Im sure you'll both have lots of fun

Jo, glad things are going well!!
    Sal, good luck with your U/S
    Blanche, glad things are picking up
    Ash... it's ok you can see him in real life soon

gotta go... monkey is having a whingy moment!

sally im on that site trying 2 make Bella her own website, i've put in her date of birth, its come with when concieved her and all that but now i dont know where 2 go?

dont woz i worked it out! There will soon b a website of Bella!

Yeah i wasn't sure about that stuff either Kass - but a lot of people seem to use the piczo site for their bubba's (jo has one, and so does jess, wherever the devil she is, i bet she's gone and had bubba!!)
    Just click the link to Sophie Louise's page and from there you can create an account.

I found the user interface annoying so i gave up, but i've been wanting to do one for a while now as my bb photo gallery never uploads.

ETA - Hmmm i must have had this screen open for a while because your second post wasn't there!
    Last edited by The[cookie]Doctor; January 30th, 2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: eta

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Howdy all!!
    Its my mum's Bday today and i got her this pretty frame and put 3 of my really cute baby photo's in it..i hope she likes it! IM sure she will, its kinda got meaning behind it, coz im all grown up (or still growing!) and its kind of a reminder that im still her little girl im so proud of it!!
    DP and i went shopping today for cots and stuff, and we have definately seen what cot, changetable and drawers we want, and possibly pram, we know what bath...we just wanna shop around and see if any of the other stores that sell the brand may give us discount, see what they can offer. And DP and i saw these cute 'stick-ups' which we are now considering buying and sitcking on the walls, in a humphreys corner kinda theme..Oh im so excited!!

I hope your all going good sorry im not doing personals today, feeling kinda flat out from walking around all day.

Hey Meg, like your new nic!

Kass, glad you worked it out!!

Ash, I haven't heard/seen from jess for a while either?? Hope everything ok... does anyone knoe how far along she is???

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Jess is around, i was just reading one of her posts, she went to adelaide for a few days she is back now and im sure she will pop in soon. She is 24w PG for those asking

ok wepage done go 2 http://babiesonline.com/babies/2/23552/
    Now im still findinf my feet and have only put one thing in out journal so sally or anyone else if i should be doing anything else exciting plz let me know! Also let me know if it's any good guys!?

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Kass whats the password?? its asking for a password to view it..

the password is bella1

Nah Meg not Jess84 (i think that's the one you're referring to) - about to pop Jess!

Sally i think she's a couple of days over now so, unless she's just not around, she must have had bubba. I might have a browse over their belly buddies thread and see if there's any news! Her and Jo were in the same thread, i think.

ETA: Okay i just checked their thread, Jess is still hanging in there! There's only two of them left now. By the looks of it she's going in for a non-stress-test / CTG tomorrow to see how things are going. Hopefully little Jaylen makes his safe arrival soon!
    Last edited by The[cookie]Doctor; January 30th, 2008 at 09:04 PM. Reason: eta

Kass, it's looking good!! You should add to her milestones as well!!!

Ash, Let me know when you've checked!!
    Last edited by Early Kids; January 30th, 2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Add to

here i am! lol thanks 4 remembering me hehe, totally forgot about this thread until ash came into our thread and reminded me hehe!

well im still here, cant beleive i went over, its the worst thing ever! will be getting induced in 8 days if i havent had him by then, hope i have cuz i dont really want to get induced! had pains last weekend but then everything came to a halt when i hit 39 weeks... weird...
    hope everyone else is well, i will try and remember this thread from now on

JESS!!! Please remember us!! Glad all seems well All the best and hope your lil man comes real soon!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast