Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007 #2

Yeah I would love for some public transport to reach us, even hourly would be better than nothing! and the council bus doesn't even reach us! it sucks! I am thinking about going back to work part time when we have a second car. we shall see.

hey everyone thought i should start chating here as im a so called young mum. And my partner is a so called young dad. We from Ballarat and just starting 2 relise how lonely it is not having friends in the same boat as us, so this site is fantastic, we'd love 2 meet ppl around us.

Hi kass!! I am not in Ballarat but sure there will be plenty of people to chat to

Hello Kass, Nice meeting you and you'll get lots of support here! Congratulations on a beautiful daughter

Take Care

Ali, how are you going?? (I think it was you who said you had pnd, please correct me if i'm wrong)

The AD's r taking effect but being alone with both girls is still very draining. have a followup with the dr on thursday so will see how we go. it helps so much that DH is still on holidays so when i really need to do something for me i can just do it.

hey how is everyone loving parenthood? Id love 2 hear ur stories, ill go through the threads and try and find out as much as i can, just so ur not repeating.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Sally, i live in kingsley, which is near joondalup, which areas are you most likely to be in?? I dont mind going South or east

Ali, Lots of hugs you are doing such a great job and thats fantastic that your DH is around to help!

Kass, I LOVE being a mum, this is the job i'm meant to do I'm 21 and live just out of Perth. My DS was born at 30wks, due to my waters breaking at 28wks (I've put links to his stories under my ticker), and he is now a healthy 10 month old. He has only just (about a week now) started to crawl and he sat for the first time the other day. His father and I split about 3 months ago, but we are slowly reconciling our differences. We both love each other just not able to live together easily... so i'm technically a single mum. I live with my parents, who both work 6 days a week from early morning to late evening, so therfore i spend most of my days alone. I think thats about it

Take Care

Meg, I'm usually in Midland or Cannington, but don't mind going to Morley Galleria. Morley is about an hr 20 min drive or so.

Kass: I love being a mum too. I have PND tho and the little things get to me. it is a long story and there are lots of contributors. but for most of it (when i am not on my own) it's great!

thanx 4 the update brendans mum. I 2 believe its the reason im on this earth, really hate the way the world is 2day, if u dont want 2 go 2 uni or have a career in ur sites then ur a no hoper. I dont like the way us young mums r looked down apon. Not many ppl look down upon me its just the odd few. Im happy being a mummy at the moment and wouldn't want 2 b anywhere else.
    My partner and i r still 2gether but sometimes when we argue i just think, id b fine without him wish he'd go. But then we make up and i couldn't imagine life without him! (Im sure id survive.....hehe)
    Ur little man is beautiful on ur ticker photo and i think ur very stronge, he was so tiny.....

PND is alot more common then i relised b4 i fell pg, my Auntie had a very bad case of it, her prob was she didn't believe she had it. I think its great that u can talk about it, i hope it makes it easier 4 u.

I had PND, but I didn't go onto medication... I was already enough of a pharmacy whilst in hospital before brendan was born. hehe. KEMH, was excellent and the NICU/SCN there had their own social workers, so i had a great support network

so were ur babies planned or surprises?

Brendan was a planned surprise LOL. We weren't TTC but just let nature take it's course. We were happy either way. We were going to TTC about 3 months after he was conceived, so we weren't that early

yeah thats the same as DP and i we weren't TTC but we weren't useing protection so Bella wasn't planned but she wasn't a mistake. Its funny when ppl ask me that same question and i tell them that i think coz of my age they automaticly think "mistake". We were planning on having a bubs in our early 20's anywho.
    How did ur partner take 2 parenting?

yeah thats the same as DP and i we weren't TTC but we weren't useing protection so Bella wasn't planned but she wasn't a mistake. Its funny when ppl ask me that same question and i tell them that i think coz of my age they automaticly think "mistake". We were planning on having a bubs in our early 20's anywho.
    How did ur partner take 2 parenting?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast