Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007

mummycate Guest

Ok finally caught up!!!

I like Jaylen, but then again Jayden is nice if you want it to be more brute.

Welcome to Renee, Becky and Caryn!

I'm enjoying QLD. Its raining today which means Dad can't mow but hey, I ain't complaining if it helps break the drought.

Elliebubba is almost in routine!

8 days until I'm 21!!! Ooooh I hope I get to have a good birthday and not a stay at home one. At least this year I'm not pg!

Eating my icecream, lost my train of thought. Oh well.

Ash, 33weeks is great, and even if they do decide to enter the world a bit early, they will be stronger and most babies only need a little help breathing for the first couple of hours, some dont have any help! She's also passed the "danger zone" they reckon the worst gestation for babies to be born is between 30-32 as the risk of infection is greater. Fingers crossed she makes it into the new year!!! And also please be careful moving, don't you do anything!!!!

Take Care

becky Guest

Hi all..

Thanks everyone for your welcome! Wow, there are so many people I have to get to know in here! LOL
    BrendansMum - just wanted to say I read your birth story. It was beautiful. Im so happy your little man is doing well now. I really should do a birth story some time while its all still fresh in my mind. But finding time with 2 babies is very hard. LOL

Ash - I really should go back and read threads, but there are so many pages, I would never find the time. So you and your Mum are both pregnant? Thats so exciting! Very cool to think that your little bubbas uncle is going to be the same age as him!

Jess - Jaylen is very nice!!

Hi Becky! Sorry i missed all the welcomes So here's a belated one!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oK. I am a loser ^_^ - Yes, mum and i are both pregnant - she was trying on ivf and mine was a... 'welcome surprise' - and conveniently landed myself due only two weeks after her.
    I'm really excited - It's going to be good to go through it together - but she won't have too much time to help though seeing as she's going to have twins. Oh my goodness i'm so tired now, i feel so sorry for her once they pop along...

becky Guest

WOw Ash thats fantastic! How exciting for you both! Babies are so much fun............ Do you have a lot of siblings already?
    I hope everyone has a fantastic Xmas tomorrow anyway! Im so excited cause my little boy really understands it this year! And the first with my daughter! YAY!

Jeepers! i don't come online for one night and i come back to 2 whole new pages! hehe

Welcome Becky!!

I had a very interesting offer from my father-in-law last night. We don't ever see him, he's not a very family type person i guess. We lived with him for a while before getting our own place and i was at odds with him a lot.. but we are civil and he gets along fairly well with DH, much better then his other kids.. anyway, we were complaining about our stupid car situation and he said he was going to get a new car soon and that we could have his old one. I'm not sure whether to be excited about it or cautious. its not so much that we'd owe him or anything, its more the fact that we have to have a working car really soon no matter what and have no idea how long he's gonna take to do this. We've just come into some money that would enable us to fix our old car but then we don't even really know if its fixable. also his car prolly uses more fuel. It runs well but its also old... I guess i'm also trying to look at the long term benefits aswell.
    And of course there's the fact that we never see him, like ever so not really sure what to make of it all, its all caught me a bit off guard, i'm so used to doing just about everything for ourselves and not really getting help from anyone.
    Maybe i should just be happy about it and start relaxing hehe.

so so busy! it never ends! got 3 sets of people to see over this week and each one i'm cooking half the meal or all of it so i've got so much to remember, take this out of the freezer at this time on this day, put that in the fridge then, have this ready by that time, that sort of thing hehe
    I'll likely be offline over the next couple of days too, though i'll try to get on to see how everyone is.

Merry Christmas guys!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

thanks everyone that likes my choice of bubs name

well i hope everyone has a good day 2morrow and eats lots

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hope everyone has a fantastic day

Merry Christmas!!! Hope you all have a great day!

Take Care

mummycate Guest

Happy Christmas everyone!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and bring on the new year!!!

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people in here!

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Merry Christmas all!!
    Hope you all have a wonderful day and Santa was good to u all

Merry xmas everyone hope u had a wonderful day !!!

Liz- did u test?

mummycate Guest

Liz, not prying but is it time to test? Any good news?

becky Guest

Hey all!!!

Hope everyone had a great Xmas!! We all definately got spolilt, my house looks like a bomb hit it!!
    Will be back later to chat!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, with good people, good food and of course lots of happiness. Only nine weeks to go, oh my goodness, am starting to stress! Suppose i should start buying / packing MY hospital gear instead of baby stuff!!!
    Big warm Christmas hugs to all of you, your partners, your little ones and your bumps!

And just as so many of you ask... The twins have arrived!
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...01#post1070201
    Last edited by The[cookie]Doctor; December 26th, 2007 at 03:44 PM.

becky Guest

WOW Ash, Congrats to your Mum! Was it Xmas day?

And with 9 weeks to go, Id be looking at getting packed soon.... LOL. I was always packed about 6-8 weeks in advance with my littlies. You never know..... Have you got names picke dout yet? What are the twins names??

becky Guest

Ok Ash, stupid blonde me actuallly just read your thread! Congrats again.....

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast