Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008

well good luck catherine with everything, look after urself and that lil angel of urs and keep us posted :-)

Cate- Yeah we've been chatterboxes haha. Thats really harsh of T to leave you so little time to organise legal advice, OMG i want to punch the guy!! grrr. Try not to stress too much about things you cannot change. I hope you can get the legal advice you need in time for the mediation. Apparently the train to Brissy Airport is pretty good unless you've got someone who can drive you. If T is the type to make appts at the last minute or gives you little notice PLEASE be careful that hes not trying to make you look like a bad/unfit mother or that your not organised. Good luck with the mediation and i hope you enjoy your time in Sydney.

Hi Cate
    I know I'm new but I've seen a few of your posts around and have read a little of your situation. I'm sorry that you're having so many hassles at the moment. Motherhood is hard enough..
    Good luck your your mediation.

OMG You girls are amazingly chatty!!! I'm sure your breaking some sort of record here! LOL

Thinking of you Cate!!!

Only 1 week until we move! YAY!

yep, only minutes till Sarah comes in and gives us a new thread i'm sure! and this one is not very old! lol

Welcome to all the new girls

Ali - Thanks for the reminder! it might have to be Saturday for me because DH is working wednesday morning so it would just be easier to do it saturday

I went to have a nap today while Shane was having his nap and Dylan was having a turn on the computer... I slept for almost 4 hours! I couldn't believe it! I felt so bad especially for Shane, the poor little guy had been sitting in his cot the whole time just chatting to himself. I had the door open so i could hear them if there was trouble but i had no idea i'd slept so long!

Sally have fun at the botanical gardens, that hill is a toughy. Unless your lucky enough not to have to walk up it

I'm from Dandenong North, so happy to travel to the city. St Kilda garden's near Luna park is another option.

HUGS Cate, It's not fair that he left you little time, but at least he is trying (have to look at it that way) I really do hope you guys can work something out that is the best for both you and El. Good Luck

Hmmmm page 12 already LOL, good things Ashnant asked for the thread... imagine where we'd be in our old one!!! hehehe

Take Care

Oh and Nina, good luck with the move... Big Hugs... I hate moving house.

Hey guys.

My parents have calmed down. Invited DP to live with us until we can afford our own place etc..

Quite surprised actually.. Pleasantly surprised of course!

Hey Banx, thats great that your parents have calmed down and even invited your DP to move in.

Great news Bianca!!

Well I'm off and out for tea. XP has invited over for dinner, so that will be interesting.
    Will fill-in tonight
    Take Care....

mummycate Guest

Thanks for the well wishes girls, I'll need it!

Bianca, that's wonderful of your parents to do that for you. They're showing you that they're shocked but love you so much to bring your partner to live with you.

Good luck Nina on the move!

Don't worry about the naps Jade, if your boys want you, you'll wake and hear them. Shane was happy to be in his cot so don't worry.

Have fun meeting in Melbourne girls!

Wow That's great news Banx!!!!! it will be strange for a little while tho, being a couple staring your own family in your parents house. you seem to have very supportive parents hun for them to calm down that quick! I'm impressed! you must have done a pretty good job of breaking the news to them. Good on you!!!

Omg!!! I go 4 about 2hrs and i have 2 read so much 2 catch up!
    Jo: Only 19 days left!!!!
    Nina: Did u find out if joel is diff going and if not when do u find out?
    Jade: Good on u 4 having a much deserved rest ur boy s would have been fine, if he didn't enjoy himself in the cot im sure u would have heard him.
    Bella is finding it really hard 2 settle at the moment and she is making me really sad, i feel so sorry 4 her. The oval i was talking about r also near a graveyard, or would we rather a cafe?

Kass- 19 days OMG haha.We got the baby capsule fitted today was a bit weird driving home with an empty baby capsule haha. Going to look at prams tomorrow after DP finishes work. I hope Bella starts to settle again, try not to upset yourself about it as she will pick up on you being upset.

Sally - I'm happy to make another time to do coffee if we cant organise it at a good time but can i proposition...

Friday 8th Feb - Carlton Gardens - there's the play area for the kiddies if you bring them along, a couple of picnic tables. There's also the museum and imax. Melbourne Central not far off for if you want to go shopping, trams, buses, trains close in the area. And for my peace of mind there's a hospital just down the road when i do too much walking and stress myself into labour :P lol.

Im too scatterbrained to write anymore for now.

Much love to you all.

Hey guys hope all is going well!

Mum and dad are fine. they were fighting over whether it is a boy or a girl!!
    dad wants a boy mum wants a girl... go figure!!

Had a few issues with my fur baby yesterday... my brothers dog (who is younger and doesnt live here) is trying to be dominant over him and my pup wont let down! so he has cuts and blood all over him. poor lil fella..

hes also limping and is a big sookie so sad.. but hes tough

anyways again hope all is going well!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast