Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008

Sally- Oh right, now i understand what you mean.

Sal- my iron levels were normal before i fell pregnant, and at my dr visit at the hospital on Tuesday the dr told me my levels were a little low, go figure. I eat meat most nights and have been taking 'elevit' but apparently thats not enough now and apparently my Vit C is low so she told me to drink orange juice i HATE orange juice it always makes me sick and have an upset tummy so i told her where she could put that idea. I'm going to wait for the blood results to come back and see what the iron reading is before i go and buy any iron/vit c tablets.

k guys i just went a little crazey and took some new photo's of Bella, just thought you'd like 2 know

Thanks Sally and Jo, I hope so too!!

Sally, just had a look at Brendan's photos....it is so hard to believe that he was ever that tiny. He is sooooo gorgeous and you should be so proud of him! What a beautiful, happy, smiley baby!

Hey Sal, isn't it a relief when you get test results back and nothing is wrong? (even though you know nothing is wrong) I got my GTT results back today and I don't have it! YAY!!! I was so sure I did and convinced myself....I do things like that all the time. I get all worked up over nothing, it's redicilous really.

Sal, great news on the test results

Jo... even after bubs is born your iron level will need to be kept up... because your breast milk will take all the vitamins and minerals before you get any... so you will need to keep taking at least a multi. Hope the results are good

Kass, I'll have a look at your pics later promise!

Take Care

Sally- thanks for the info on iron levels
    Can you tell Ash thanks for the belated Christmas card haha, and i understand her pg brain moment i've had several myself. I can imagine shes missing BB, tell her i've got 20 days to go until EDD. Thank her for her best wishes.

Nina- No problem

Will do Jo

Thanks Nina... and you are welcome

Sooo quiet.....

Very quiet in here tonight.............

Hi guys.

Bianca here..

Just told mum that im pregnant. Didnt go well... feeling pretty crappy now

I live with her.. and work with her as well which is going to make things very VERY uncomfortable for me

Not really sure what to do now

(sorry about being a mood kill here)

Hi banx.

Your mum will adjust and grow to love this little life inside u hun and everything will work out. i'm not saying it will be easy or hard but it will take time. Just be gentle with her and let her take her time

Hey Banx,
    Glad you decided to pop your head in here. Big to you
    I'm sure once your mum gets over the shock she will adjust to the fact your pregnant, just give her some space for her to get her head around it.

Banx - its a case of her baby is having a baby, It'll all be fine

Hello Bianca

Like the other said she will be fine Once she gets over the initial shock the "grandma" mind kicks in

My mum was excited, I rang her the very morning I got my BFP and she was at a meeting and yelled out "i'm going to be a grandma" awesome stuff

Haven't msgd Ash yet... sorry Joanne. I WILL do it today but I got one from her last night and she had her 34wk check and everything is going well, they showed her the birthing suite and some videos, which she said freaked her out, hehe. The twins are doing great also

Take Care

Hey Banx,
    Don't worry, I think like all the other girls said, your mumma just needs dome time for it to register and then she will be so excited that she is going to be a grandmother. Like Sal said, It's just a case of her baby having a baby...it's alot to take in!

Hi all...so here i am let me introduce myself

Im Jessica (am 23) but u can call me Jess only my mother calls me jessica lol im married to James(whose 30) who is my rock and world. we've been married for nearly 2 yrs. We have a cheeky 1 yr old boy Ashley, who was born on my dads birthday 3 weeks early by Emergancy c section due to my high blood pressure.

i was on another forum but they got a lil hmm how shall i say *****y...cause i was honest.

you all seem so fanastic i look forward to fitting in

BTW bianca...my mum wasnt very happy when i told her either but after it sank in she was thrilled

Hey jess, u'll love it here everyone is really great, we do talk alot. Also everyone i was chatting 2 jess and skittlebub in another thread and we were saying all those who want 2 we should organise a day where we all meet, i know alot of organising but i think its worth it. we were thinking in melbourne some where, of course u lovley ladies that r in another state, u can b there in spirit, unless u want 2 come, by all means do! So just let me know what u think and we can get organising!
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 11th, 2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: 4got something

Hiya again Jess. You'll fit in no probs on this thread

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast