Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008

Kass your little girl is adorable I've just browsed through your photos hehe

I have put a few more photos in my album too. I took a couple the other day of Brendan for comparison shots when he was in the hospy. One is taken with my hand and the other a small bunny he got given at birth.

I can't help but show him off

Take Care

Thanx and i will treasure it 4eva! I cant believe how funny that one of him on santa's knee is, it looks like his thinking of some evil plan........hahaha cheeky! Also he may have been born prem but what a chubby chops! He beautiful and very lucky 2 have a mummy like u.
    I can hear Bella talking, now sqealing, now crying BBL
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 10th, 2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: miss spelt something

You've all got such cute kids! I cant wait for mine....

Everyones photos are great you all have such cuties. 3 weeks left until my EDD.
    Monday night & last night i experienced "period pain" and more BH's last night than i've had before, i dont know if i can handle 3 weeks of this.

jo: u may not go 3 wks longer, i dont think u will by the sounds of it, hang in there just think in 3wks or less u'll meet that lil girl and u'll be a mummy!!!

Hey skittlebub: i didn't c u in this forum

Kass- yeah i could go anyday, i just have a few days in January to dodge so my little one can have her own birthday, heres hoping i'm successful. I'll try and be patient, but my patience escapes me haha. I should probably finish packing my hospital bag JIC

well i had 2 dodge a couple of days in May, my dads is the 1st clints dads is the 22nd and Bella's due date was the 22nd. I went in 2 labour on the 22nd and she was born 19mins past her due date: 12:19am on 23rd may 2007 so she JUST got her own birthday!

Kass....Saw the pics! What a cute lill munchkin!! Yeah, not long for me now. Although just got some hard news to deal with. Joel will be going to Afghanistan for 7mths 4days after the baby's due date...so he might see his son born or he might just miss it! He just came back from 7mths over there in April this yr. Don't know how I'm going to handle having a new baby (being my first) and having him gone. I hate it when he is gone for one night when he has to be on base for duty. Mum said that she will come up and stay while he is gone so that is good.....but sill, he will miss 7mths of the bub's life that you can never get back!

thats horrible rustygirl, does he have 2 go, those 1st 7months r important ones. Im guessing his in the Army? It'll b great if ur mum stays with u but it's still not DH
    Also i love the saying "When God wants something special done in this world.....He sends a baby and then....He waits" It's really beautiful.

I agree everyone has such adorable children, Can't wait to see what all the new babies will look like.
    I need to add some more pics to my gallery on here.

It is a beautiful saying isn't it? I'm crying now reading it cause I am listening to a beautiful song that posh spice wrote for her baby Brooklyn.....Oh god, too many emotions for me to deal with at the moment!

Yes, he is the Army. He has been called up cause 2 of the guys that were supposed to go have broken their legs in a car crash. He has been before so he is experienced and knows what to expect. Otherwise they would be taking new recruits and that puts everyone at risk cause they aren't really experienced at anything yet....still learning the ropes.
    The postitive spin on it is that he will get time off half way through the deployment and will be able to either fly us overseas (somewhere nice, not to Afghanistan....hahahaha) or come home and spend time with us. It's is only 2weeks but I'm not complaining!
    Then again it still might fall through, but I have this horrible feeling that he will go.

so its not written in stone that hes going yet? Well i really hope he doesn't, broken there legs it should be if ur DW is having a baby u cant go aswell.
    Posh spice, where did u get the song from, im curious 2 hear it.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey all!
    You might not see me online as much as i have been on the past couple of days. Since finishing work for good ill be permenantly at DP's, so wont have as much net access (he has dial-up, my parents have ADSL2). I was staying at my parents house on the nights i had work early the next morning, coz their house was closer to my work and didnt have to deal with so much traffic as i would have from DP's place.
    Now that ive cleared my room etc like my parents have requested, ill be at DP's. BUT ill be on a lot more than i ususally would at DP's when he is at work...cant sit around all by myself now can i??!!
    And well yea, i gotta clear this computer now so that my little sister can take posession of it too!!

I shall be back soon though (tomorrow??), so dont go missing me too much :P

Not in stone as yet. The song is called "Every part of me" Sooo cute, I got it from limewire...naughty naughty....tsk tsk tsk!
    Yeah tell me bout it?? The Army has some weird ways of looking at things. Some times they can be pretty good but alot of times all their morals are around the wrong way, (I feel)

Hey all.

Congratulations Joanne you have officially made it to term Well done can't wait to see pics of your lil one

Nina, Big Hugs darl, *fingers crossed* he is home for the birth and at least a couple of weeks after!!

Take care all

Sally- I've made it to term??, what does that mean i'm clueless haha.

Nina- Sorry to hear that your DP is going away, just when you'll need him most. Hopefully he'll be home for the birth.

Meg- did your parents ask you to move out or was it the plan all along that once you finished work you'd move in with DP?, sorry if i'm nosey. We'll still be here when you come back haha

lol... sorry. once a pregnancy has reached 37 weeks it is classified as "term" meaning you have made it to the full baking time If your lil girl was to be born today she'd be classified as a term baby not prem.

So I had another GP appointment today. My normal GP was on leave so I had to see some guy I dont know. I picked up my referal and blood test results and I dont have anything nasty, The anti D shots I was given last time still seem to be working and apparently I have high iron levels (I laughed at that coz I've always had low iron levels).
    So now looking forward to my first OB appointment next week

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast