Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Younger members chat #3

Hey all been rearranging furniture again lol my baby boy is turning 3 on Wednesday, we keep having issues with him running straight to the main road, were the second property off, but cos he was born so early his brain isn't almost 3 so it's hard to stop his impulsiveness so thinking I have to teach the bigger kids to stop letting him out grrrrrrrr, puppy had his "noodles " yesterday so will be allowed out soon yay
    XXX

Gawd I wish DH's bestie would grow up a bit - I swear he thinks we're all still 19 and able to swan off wherever we want whenever we want... And stop calling me your "two favourite girls!" (he's convinced Cookie's a girl, so he means both of us ) Oh, also, no, I didn't consider you when coming up with a nickname for my baby. I completely forgot "Cookie" was your high school nickname. Probably because I never knew you in high school!

Ahh, now I feel better. How's everyone else? I thought I'd revive this thread again

im good bored now that the kiddies have finally left me alone

teni: maybe if he's annoying you tell him you'll make him turn into soggy crumbs 'cus he's not as fresh as he used to be sorry...im glad cookie is going so well for you though!

some one remind me not to move over 3 hours away, ever again. we dont move until march next year but sitting here trying to work out how the hell we'll do it is really really hard! not helped by the fact we only have one friend up there and settlement of BOTH houses is on the SAME effing day. i think my DH is trying to make me go as gray as he is!

were moving 2 hours away
    ah can u hear that quiet lol both bubbas are sleeping trying to get a baby into a routine is hard didnt have to do it with jamie coz he done it by himself but jazzy is staying awake till late or going to sleep at 6 and waking at 1am she sleeps for a long time at night but its just the wrong part of the night ha ha

I am so so so glad I found this group. It might make me feel better about my situation. I am 22 and my DP is 23. We are getting married feb. 19th and have a DD already. We are pregnant with #2 and have chose to keep it under wraps until after the wedding due to some rude family members. It is so hard being a young mom...nice to meet some more people like me.

Wow Jessica I'd hate your family to meet me I'll be 24 when the twins are born and they are numbers 4 & 5 even though only 4 will be here at home .... Welcome to this group I'm on my phone so can't see a post count are you new to bellybelly too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried doing that too, Jessica - I was planning to pretend to my dad and his side of the family that we didn't know I was pregnant at our wedding (I was 9 weeks along) but it turned out he'd guessed by the time we told him anyway Rude family members suck

Hey, does anyone else look even younger than they are? When I'm having a "good belly day" and waddle around the shopping centre holding it, the looks I get sometimes are hilarious! Especially since I'm short, and if I don't put much effort into my appearance I look like a scummy 16-year-old with a wrist tattoo... I feel like asking them what they're staring at

Where are you moving to Dansta?

Hows the routine going TripleJ? We have a morning routine here but the afternoons are all over the shop lol. & night time sleeping has been all messed up because DD is sick poor poppet!

Congrats on bub number 2 Jess! How exciting!

Teni i think i seem older then my age lol, that'll bite me in the bum as i get older!

3 days until CHRISTMAS!! Love it! Are you all prepared? Still no idea whats happening food wise tho!

MrsS- I am not new here. I have been here since I was prego with DD but I am new to this group. I know..people suck.

TeniBear- I also look way younger than I am. People always think im 17 and Im 22. I always try to dress older but people still think I am younger.

AFM- I just want to say that people really suck. Our world is so hypocrytical. How is it only ok to have chldren now in your 30's? Why is it bad for women who have a stable life to want babies young? What ****es me off even more is that my family wont care once I am married in february but if we were to tell them now they would FREAK! I didnt know a peice of paper made that much of a difference. It even says in the bible that marriage is made by having sex with someone..

Teni I get the same people I haven't met think I'm 16/17 it sucks!!!!

Hi Jess! im 23, pregnate with number 4, df and i are engaged, but no imediate plans for a wedding.
    OH Teni! your not the only one!! i always get "how old are you?" then they go into shock and the age they say they'd have thought ranges from 13 to 17 at the most! dosent matter how i dress either! tho i havent tried the whole caking the make up and fake tan on look.... df and i both got filthy looks in safeway the other night, we had the 3 kids in the trolly, and this guy kept giving us the evil eye, df said "whats ur problem" (not so nice tho) and the guy mumbled somthing about teens having heaps of kids then left! lucky he was just out of df's ear-shot! (so im guessing he dont look that much older either!)
    cupcake: dont tell me how long!! i decided today, that next christmas i WILL be ready for!!! starting the boxing day sales!!

Routine is out the window DD doesn't go to bed till 10 or 11 most nights DS still does everything the same so that's a plus I don't mind bfing is so much easier than ff

I'm just popping in here, really should try and keep up with you ladies

Jessica, glad to see you in here

Some people are just so rude! I don't get many looks these days, but then I am a bit of a hermit too

Hi everyone I'm 23 and dh is 26 and we been ttc since October this year. Early days yet but dh and I have always wanted kids. Since the day we met. We were actually ttc before we got married but no luck then waited till we were married I had lost my job so was waiting for another one to come along so we decided to put ttc on hold till December but turns out I found a job in retail part time real fast so plans for ttc moved forward to october!! Never looked back!! We are so looking forward to being parents. Just hope it happens soon. Xx

Haven't been in in a while. I don't really get looks, just lots of smiles Now that I'm showing. In fact I haven't had one bad look or comment yet, yay! We just look our age I think. I still do my hair etc most days, DF is a spunk so I dunno...even though we look young, we don't look ratty kwim, so I guess people don't mind Maybe we do look older, Thankyou people of Melbourne for not making us feel bad...although if someone said anything, ooooh man!! We ttc'ed for just under 2 years, went through hell, I'd like tinder someone try me!

been hectic for me lately lol been slack with posting. i get a fair few mixed looks being 23 an looking between 18 to 22 with two kids an a preggie belly. worse i guess coz im always alone xD i don't have a man in my life at the moment :P

I got quite a few looks when in the hospital, in particular from some people in the NICU.... I often felt like they just assumed I had done something wrong for my baby to be in there....

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast