Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - December 2007

happy happy joy joy

sorry in a really stupid mood!!!

5 more days to go and I can see my smoo again!!!!!!

It's good to hear you happy Maz

It's been a long wait for you, not long now, yay!!!!!!

GL

Gosh Mate 5 days wow .

Gee it's been so quiet in here lately. Hope you all are having fun in the school holidays. We've had a few drama's involving police coming here & NO it wasn't for Dylan either omg my kids are so stupid sometimes I swear.

OH [email protected] Jo - hope everything is alright now.
    Gl - im $hitting myself cause I know how close it is...i feel like ive got 100 things still to do

Hun you'll be fine, you've been through this before. Think positive thoughts and relax...you'll soon have another addition to your wonderful family.

thanks jess - im hanging to meet him now after the inital shock. Jed and I are changing all the rooms around...nikolaus and Wilhelm want to share so we're more then happy to let them. Might be a positive for the boys...help Wilhelm with his autisum and Nikolaus pull his head in abit. This way to I know my house will be clean before MIL comes up on monday.
    We did a 5 hour drive yesterday to pick up the new bunks for the boys. They are so excited its not funny.
    hope everyone is having a cool day - its so hot here my bb's are sweating!

I know sharing helps Jack with his personal space issues, so I believe it will be a good thing with Wilhelm.Where did you go on your 5 hour drive??? It must have been uncomfortable in your condition in this damn heat. Jack went to Yarra yesterday and actually had a good time. He has water issues, hates the water on his face, but he "conquered" his fear and went down the water slide three times.

It's bloody hot here as well, the weather tracker says it's only 27.7 deg but the humidity is 37%. James is boiling up at the servo...they have no air con and because they are on concrete you can imagine the heat that rises!

As soon as James finishes for lunch we are going to wash the cars at the car wash, so that should cool him down a bit.

We ended up near Kilmore Lancefield???? I think...to tired to remember and then Jed didnt tie the dame bunks down properly so we had to stop and redo the lot...ah but their up and im stuffed. The boys are so excited about going to bed tonight..and you wathc, I'll pmsl if I go into labour now.

Maz..a.re you still with us??

Yeah im still here...heheheI think Ive over done it the last 2 days though (story of my life) ive had tightening and **** my poor little behind exit is killing me from the amount of times ive had to wipe it today!!!!!

all good....3 more days..he stay in there until then. I still have to finish his room

Are we the only ones in here??? Were is everyone hiding....Ive showered honestly...I dont smell

I'm here, but I'm boring & have nothing interesting to contribute.
    Oh wait on that's a lie. the wind turbine is up & not running LOL, why cant men read instructions properly? Tomorrow now they reckon.
    Oh & I am about to go on ebay & find me one of those shock collars for chilli, I have so had enough of her barking all day & night at the roo's or possums or what ever else happens to wander through.
    Last night a boar came through & her bark went from scary to a WTF is that yellpy, howly kind of ANNOYING debarkable for about 20 mins lol anti bark collar chilli, anti bark collar!!

I'm glad in one way that you are still here hun, but it would've been nice to hear that mateauz had been born.
    Storm- Dogs do know how to get on your nerves don't they..Bloody men and instructions.

DH is around at mums trying to fix his car....he thought it was going to be an easy job, just replace the head gasket...well that sounds good in theory, but put it into reality and it's not so easy. We are now going to be without a car for a couple of days because that wasn't the problem. 30 deg temps and I'm going to have work 3 children around!!!!!!!!! Men they don't think sometimes

Good luck Maz... I'm so excited for you! I love giving birth and getting that little bundle... I'm jealous!!
    I FINALLY got af again after 2 months, so now officially TTC!!!!! Yay for me!!! Hello to everyone!

hey purple mamma
    kane looks great
    how cute is he
    how is everybody sorry i havent been on for ages been too busy we are moving 29 jan and im working so no time for computer for me
    hope everyone is well

YAY Jodie, we can be TTC buddies!!

Grrr Jess, men & instructions definitely do not go together at all,what a pita about the car.

Hiya Jess don't you just hate the rigmarole involved with moving? I hated it!!Not long now.

Didn't wanna put this out there, so thought i'd ask you ladies... I thought I was preg last month, but then thought I wasn't. had some some feint +ve and then -ves. Just got my af, and in just 24 hrs its gone to just clots and very painful. Its really crampy and theres no 'loose' af, just the clots. Sorry for the TMI. Should I get it checked out? If something did go wrong I guess i couldve been about 6 weeks... I have had 2 early losses a few years ago, they just weren't very painful. Sorry to put it here, just didn't want a thread on it. Thanks girls...

Hi Jodie,

I think if i was you, i'd go into the hospital and tell them that you have had + HPT's and you think you may be 6 weeks pregnant, but you having been getting alot of pain and loosing clots so you would like to have an ultrasound done. Then they should be able to see if it was a possible pregnancy or they might find something else. You must be feeling awful atm, i have had a similar thing happen to me and it was a pregnancy

Take it easy and please let us know how you go

Lea

Jodie, definitely go & get yourself checked out.I've had a few +tests & then a nasty af after, but you should get checked, just to be safe.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast