Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - December 2007

Wow its soooooo quiet in here!!!!!!!!!

Well i guess we do all have a big fam to run after, hence not always free time to sit here!

Well not much happening here, Mitchie had physio today with his new physio lady, she was really good with him and spent the time trying to win him over! He was quite cheeky but in the end was doing things with her so that was great!
    Then i went and finally put the kids school book lists in at the newsagency to be done for me! I also bought myself some new PJ's and dark coloured knickers for my hospital bag!!!! ITs the first thing i have done towards getting ready for this bub!!!!!!!!!!
    Not much else going on here, hopefully we will get the council out in the next couple of weeks to give us the go ahead for our extensions and then it will be busy busy busy here....

Ok well hope everyone is well, and maz i hope you are getting a little less sore every day!

Hey Guys I am still here Just so busy.. I had to get a job. long story but just know that we needed the income.. Love it but it takes so much time out of my week with the kids.

We pulled out our bathroom so that is a huge stress.. Getting trades men to turn up sucks. It is almost like they dont even want to do the quotes.

Kat ~ You are game doing extensions while you are Preg. Good luck with all that.

Maz ~ Hope that you are feeling better and getting enough sleep..

Every one else.. **Waves a big hello**

Hi ladies. Bleeding stopped after 4 days. Ultrasound next week, but if it was just a yucky, late af i'll be near O time, so i'm just gonna dtd just in case. I hate not knowing what my body is doing....How is everyone?? I hope you and your little man are going good maz...

Hi all,
    Am hoping it is ok to crash this thread, am fairly new to bb and have four children Gabby 12, Cody 8 Luke 7 and Cooper 9mnths.

hello lovelies...i did do a big posta nd friggen well lost it....grrrr my brian is so not what it use to be!!!!!!
    We're getting there slowly and I swear the quicker Jed goes to work again the better atm....he is driving me spare! example, I dont let Vy eat potatoe chips and here he is giving them to her while I was trying to have a power nap, Vy gags cause one is stuck in her throat, I tell him to put his finger down there and he screams at me, Vy comes to me and throws up in my hand, I ask for a cloth and he brings me a little face washer......maz then proceds to throw hand full of spew right at Jed...yep had enough of him I told you's all.
    Thank god tomorrow is payday cause we're going out to big w to buy some essentials and get out of the house in the morning. I hate being tied down and not being able to do and go as I please.

ETA - if you see newsheads lines tonight about a man who has been strung by his balls in the tree in his front yard...you know its Jed and I caved in and went NUTS

**** Maz, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, well I shouldnt laugh but come on, would you not laugh it it was me saying it like that? I think we should form a seret "String em by the balls" group!

I'm getting that way as well girls except it will be more like hanging him from the balls from the verandah

Lmao, i had a good chuckle when i read your post Maz! I can totally understand it though! Husbands are wonderful but sh#t its nice when they are at work.............

Well i have had a very busy afternoon, our bunks finally arrived for the girls room so we got tehm home and have been in their bedroom since 4pm!!!! I just came out to look something up on puter cause i have finished cleaning all the walls...
    Anyway i best get back to what i am supposed to be doing.

Hey how is your doula course going soul???

ok got to go chat later!!!

I had the lovely Raven come to my home for lunch today...oh it was so nice to have female company (sorry mum I love you BUT........ I cant tell you my ja ja hurts with a straight face).
    Jed has been given his balls back after he redeamed himself by buying me a beautiful diamond ring. Its a band with 10 diamonds in it...one for every baby we have had together (including our angel babies)...I cried so much, thank god im not the makeup wearing kind.....I so dont like Panda eyes.
    kat - what kind of bunks did you get the girls???? We got low line bunks because we have ceiling fans and I was scared that Nikolaus would chop his head off. Please explain lady????? and how are ya feeling..$hit 14 weeks to go or are you having your c/s on week 39???
    Jess - ROFL I pictured a set of nuts nailed up with those rusty old farming nails....hahhahahah must be the country men up here
    Soul - oh I like that as a thread - Balls hangers thread.....men moments we HATE!!!!! Forgot to put down that half the spew that I threw at Jed landed...yepa right in the kisser!!!! Im such a cow!!!

Oh need to have a drink...good old milo hmmmm

I'll be going that club please. I've had DH in my face since 23rd October. Don't worry I feel sorry for me too. Thank whoever that he is 800k's away from me right now.

OMG and all in a 2 room house.....You need a medal hon!!!!!

ha ha ha I know!!! So glad he isn't here now, although I could prob use some sperm right now.

Hey Maz i think the bunks are called bounty bunks. They are not low line but the fan in the girls room doesn't work and is being taken out as they have air con in there now. That was my reason for not wanting bunks up until now though because i could envision that happening too!
    Yep 14 wks until due date! The midwives are more than happy for me to try natural again but i have to go see the surgeon on the 30th and let him know my decision and make him realise it is a very informed one!!!! The midwife says i to just tell him how it is as i know what i am on about and NOT to let him use his scare tactics on me! So i will do battle in a week and a half!!!!!

Storm you do deserve a medal!!!!!!!!!! You will have to get him to feeze some sperm for when he is away at the wrong time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i am sick and tired of doing 100km trips for DS work!!! It is just getting too much, its a 50km return trip but then you have to go back and get him ! We have told him if he doesn't get this apprenticeship that he is going for that he is going to have to find part time work in our home town. He of course thinks this is most unfair and we are the worst parents in the world atm, so we said well if you want to keep you job then we will have to start charging you for fuel as of next week! he is starting to think about changing jobs now!!!!! Still not happy with us but i don't care, nothing in this life is free and maybe its time he learnt that! We have not been charging him for fuel or anything as we wanted him to save for his car, he now has over $2500 for a car so its time for a change. It costs us at least $70 a week to run him back and forth and we just can't afford it no more!

Anyway thats my whinge for today and now i have to go get DD ready for her friends birthday party.
    Take care all

Those rusty nails are going to be used for the children as well soon!
    Maz have you heard of Dave Angel and his parenting for Aspergers courses? They are free courses and I have them all, just thought you might be interested

Goodness me Kat, I would be saying no more too!! Gosh that is alot of driving, fuel & K's getting put on the car. I dont blame you.

Yeah tell me about it, especially when he does 4 and sometimes 5 shifts a week!!!!

Well i just had my Dad and step mother over for the whole afternoon, it was great to see them as they have been in NZ since the 11th of dec, but it was good that they left too as their DD ( age 7) is soooo naughty!!! She was sitting playing with Mitchie and turns around and says oh i am an ar$ehole!!! I got up her as i don't want that to be in Mitchie's vocab. Thankfully so did her mum but she jsut don't stop, she is soo rough with Mitchies toys and nasty to my kids pulling their hair and slapping them!!!!!
    Great now that makes two whinges in one day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry girls, but glad she gone!

GOt to go whip up a meal will come back later

well hi everyone its been a while heaps has happened to get to the points i got a job and another job lined up weve move in our 2 bed shed to start savin for our house its a 2 yr plan ,,,,
    all was looking good getting money extra and all
    and yep u would guess it i knew it would happen when its the most inconvinient bloody time im preggos,,,
    idont have any clue as we havent been dtd much due to our diff shifts no bed time 2getehr and all .
    my dp is not happy he wants me to have an abortion he says we just cant afford it, im thinkin im goin to leave him if i have to ... i dont think i can do it he says thats not the option me leaving him but really wat does he expect i dunno im so confused,, the doc wants me to have an ultrasound so thats a 2wk wait she said i could b 11 wks or anything just not sure on dates so we need an ultrasound .. this really is surreal it hasnt sunk in cause i catch myself syaying what if im preg which the test showed clearly preg,,, i wasnt planning on another one sso im very shocked i cant sleep im thinkin about it all

so if i was about 8 wks waitin 2 wks 4 the ultrasound that would delay the whole thing and id b top late for the abortion this is wat im hoping but im really unsure as a few things happened before this my baby just stopped bf for no reason have been unwell , thibngs like this but then no i wouldnt b that far i think as i show very early
    well any thoughts here gals
    thanks
    take care all
    savina

OMG Savina- what ahead **** sorry hon, You need to work out what is best for you at this time and if your not comfortable with an abortion then dont do it...you'll regret it for the rest of your life...but dont leave your hubby over something like this either unless its just the icing on the cake for you. I fyou need to talk...you know were we are hon...in the mean time, take some time to think for yourself and your family. We're always here for you.

Kat - can your DS get a small road bike and ride to work himself???? Is it really worth the petro for you to take him there andback all the time?? what a pain in the rectum!

Storm - omg ive been slack..I havent been you know were in a while.....I just cant keep up atm!!!!

Jess- thank you so much for the offer but im going to have to decline. I made a rule a long time ago that I would stay away from any litriture and try to do it my way. Ive been pretty successful so far and we are getting there...maybe I should write a book on my ways...hmmm now there's a thought!

friggen Jed is giving me the $hits again. 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks that it I just hope HE survives it!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast