Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - December 2007

Thats cool hun...I'd love to read your book on how to cope with Autism

chapter one would be on using your hubby as a punching bag for starters ROFL

Rofl Maz!! I've made you a cuppa, it's going cold honey!! Ah that is such a sweet photo in your ticker, you know I am still waiting for mine to be emailed hint hint ..........

Ah Savina, you poor thing! Hope you are able to sort your DH soon, & things work out for the best.

Oh Kat ( now I know that's not your name, I remember you did tell us ages ago, but I forgot he he he) I dont blame you for having a whinge I'd be pretty ****ed too!!

Hello Mel, sorry for not posting to you sooner, but I'm too slack nah I'm just sorry. You are more than welcome to join us, we are a crazy bunch, but having loads of kids you'd have to expect that .

I never seem to say much about me do I? Well nothing is happening, anywhere I am a boring so & so. LOL
    Last edited by storm; January 19th, 2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: MEEEEEE

have sent you an email now matie...hope my little man doesnt look to blue in them....stupid oxygen level thing!!! grrrr

Nah he looked gorgeous Maz. Thank you

Maz he doesn't even have his learners for a car yet!!! He has tried 3 times and failed! Your right its not actually worth him working for us, BUT its more a principle thing. So he realises that nothing is for free and the only way you get money is to get off your backside and get a job! He has agreed to pay fuel from now on, which is good. It doesn't cover the costs of wear and tear but fuel is a big cost! Plus he has started to look for part time work in town in case he doesn't gt the apprenticeship he is going for! So we are finally making some progress.....
    Your pic of your little boy is gorgeous! Was it a professional pic??

Thanks for letting me vent it out here it really does help!

Storm my name is Kathy, so Kat, Kath or Kathy ( prob some others people like to use too) are all fine.

I have to read back through posts, did i miss a new recruit?????

Savina huge hugs hun, i can imagine this is a very emotional time for you atm! Just hang in there, once you find out how far along you are things will just fall into place. I agree with Maz too that if you don't want an abortion then don't be talked into it because you will never forgive yourself or the person who talked you into it in the long run!
    We are all here if you need to vent, cry, scream or even laugh hysterically! I know i ddi a bit of the laughing hysterically when i found i was PG with #7. We certainly didn't plan it, but i say everything happens to us fora reason and obviously even though it wasn't in your plans for now this beautiful soul has decided its time to come into your world. Anyway that is my theory but you got with what you feel and believe hun.
    So how long ago did bub self wean from you??

hi guys just popping in to say hi we move next thursday so ver busy here and getting married in 15 weeks getting excited but god its stressfull moving and organizing a wedding im so stressed out
    cant wait to the girls go back to school so i can have a five min timeout if jess lets me
    how is everybody
    congrats maz hes gorgeous

katstribe- he was 9mths his now 10 AND a half mths ....not sure if this has anything to do with it... but it did happen when i fell pg with dd i was bf my son when i fell pg with my dd , happened when he was 10mths last time,, i thought it was strange whne he did stop bf this tiome round and thought oh this has happened bfore see he was a reall booby addict then just stopped almost over nite, i do remember thinkin about it but ill have to have an ultrasound to see how far i am before i make any drastic decisions..

please dont judge me but ive rang an abortion clinic for counselilng to clear a few thougfhts and im still thinking about it on my terms of course ive really got alot happoening atm with a new job and another job which i have an interview 4 2morrow.. its been a while since ive worked ive never really worked because iv aleways had kids so i feel like i need to do something for myself,,, just my thoughs atm they change everyday im mixed up torn btween thoughts

and i founds a fresh snake skin in my room its only juist shed it it was all curled up on one of my cupboards as i went t5o get a pair of knickers so were staying at my mil until dp finds the snake im really worried about it its scared the hell outa me
    everyone have a nice day
    talk soon
    savina

Ok just a quick post to let you all know that i had my 4D scan on Thursday and we are expecting a Little Girl, Molly Grace.
    I thought i really wanted another boy but i was very excited to know it was a little girl!!Of course this means more shopping as i have no girl stuff!!!!! A friend offered to throw a baby shower for me and i think i just might take her up on that now!!!

Savina how are you going?? IT could have a lot to do with why bub self weaned!
    I don't think anyone here would judge you on your decision. I know i wouldn't and i know for myself personally i don't agree with them but i think everyone is different and you have to do whats right for you and nobody else! Please let us know how everything is going..

Jesabell, sounds like you are one very busy woman!!! Good luck with the move and keep us informed of how the wedding plans are going!!!

Its been a bit quiet in here, is that because everyone is busy getting back to school stuff organised??? I know thats what i have been doing, and they go back tomorrow here, yay!!!!! The first week will be great for me and then we will be abck into swimming and whtever else so then i will be over it all pretty quick!
    Spent wednesday morning up at the hospital as i had a bleed. It was a bit strange, i had just been talking to my Mum on the phone and she asked how the PG was going and i said yeah i feel gret this time round! Then got off the phone and went to toilet and bam!!!
    They couldn't see a reason for it and said i could either stay and be monitored or go home and keep an eye on things myself! Of course i came home and i had a lot of back and lower tummy pain ( possibly contractions) but they eventually stooped and all has been good so far!

Anyway best go a million things to do before tomorrow morning!

Take care everyone

congrats kathy!

ok well i go to the clinic tomorrow ,,
    which i will b releived as im hoping that i will reach a decision that im happy with ,, dp said the other day that he had been thinkin about it and that all this bad things that r happenin to us atm could b cause of wat we r thinkin about doing basically kharma,,, so he had a change of thought and that he will b ok if i dont go through with a termination he changed his mined again yesterday and then again 2day he thinks i wont do it anyway so he has prepared himself for that also ,, which im happy for as i dont think ill be going through with it ....
    u know its been a reall shock 2 me more so then when i found out i was preg at 17 ,,, me and dp spoke about 4 never thought about 5, we had so much plans me working, the house to b built within 2 yrs, so we didnt have to live in our shed, i felt happy with the 4 so its been a huge shock
    im going to have 5 kids with 3 being under 3,,
    im worried about the preg the birth and surviving it all actuallyy to be truth full im scared,,,
    well u ladies will have to tell me how u cope with more than 4 kids especially when my eldest is 10 ..
    have a nice day
    savina

Hi everyone soory i not posting in here mych, i think like everybody else i am spending all my puter time on maz's thread to see how Mateauz is doing!! Sounds like he is improving and out of humidy crib as of this morn which is fantastic news!!!!!!

Thanks for the congrats soul its great to see you on, i guess you are extremely busy as we don't see you much anymore!

Hey Savina how are you doing?? As for coping well i guess we just do it because we have to! There really isn't much if any difference from 4 to 5 though! I just try to write down my days in advance so that i can manage and hopefully not forget anything! It is much easier the younger they are in my opinion too, because once they hit teenage years thats when the fun (NOT) really starts! Plus of course then they go and get P/T jobs which is just more running around for us!!!
    Anyway let us know how you went and i hope you are doing ok which ever way you chose to go!

Well not much happening here, its my DD Zoe's 6th Bday today so i am in the process of baking a cake and trying to do housework and washing done at the same time! Anyway i best get going because Mitchie is in here trying to help me type and getting cranky with me!!!!

well i didnt go through with the termination but found out through ultrasound that im about 5 wks with a lge amount of blood around the sac no fetal was detected at this stage as i may b to early , so now i just have to wait to see if its a viable pregnancy , the doc said it could go either way... this has never happened to me bfore
    sorry gotta go justa quick update
    take care all

Thanks savina, try not to worry i had the worst start to this PG and it wasn't planned either! ITs funny once you find out and then its threatened you tend to worry more! I know for me i was like NO i don't want to lose this baby! Eventually all was good after about 8wks but i didnt relax until half way through this PG and then had another bleed last wednesday ! No reason for it that they can find!!
    Fingers are crossed for you that all works out. Good Luck

Congratulations Kat.
    Hope all is well with your bubba Savina.

Thanks Storm.
    Well this is belated a day but a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Maz for yesterday! I hope it was a good day hun and that you got some good news on Mateauz. Sorry i missed it i was out for the day!

yayayayayay Maz and Mateauz were coming home today This is the best news!!!! Welcome home Maz

Hi everybody else I hope all is well with everybody.

OH wow Kat look at your gorgeous belly!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast