Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families ~ July 2006

congratulations nat,enjoy every moment and dont forget to take time to rest.
    nikki

Hey, i only have 3 kids (under 3. so im crazy enough there...!) But im the eldest of 6. There's 10 years between me and youngest (our ages are 22, 20, 17, 15, 13 and 12) We use to get called the brady bunch (even though we're all from the same parents, and there's 4 g and 2 b...) But i loved being in a big family, there was always someone to play with (or pick on!) and always jobs to do...

Congrats Nat!!!!
    Well done on no.7!!!! Hope all is well,your not too sleep deprived!!!

BTW..Father's Day is here and my sis still shows no sign of this baby coming...poor thing..she's not sleeping at all and has had it!! Labour vibes to her

Jan xx

oh your poor sister jan, I am sending LVS and Hugs to her. Hopefuly her little girl comes very soon.

Hope all your dh's had a great day yesterday. Arron was tryng to sus out how much I spent lol. I told him nothing to incriminate myself. I prob spent more than I should but he gets pressies 3 times a year, need to make sure he gets something good.

Simone, sounds like lots of fun in your family with all those kids.

Josh is back at school today, still on antibiotics though. The girls are all well too, which is a good change lol. Jess has doine nothing but eat lollies since Sat. Which was her 2nd bday. She had a great day, and is now the owner of her very own dollshouse. she also got 2 dolls, and a pram form other people and some money which I plan to put towards clothes, although I may look for a mumm and baby for her dolls house too. And she also got the little people ABC set. My cousins 21st wa the \same day so we went out for lunch which cost us $83 no wonder we don't go out much lol

anyway hugs to all

OOO Michelle, I know what you mean about not going out much, even Macca's costs us $30 so not worth it.
    Glad the kids are all well again too!

And the movies!!! That is mega expensive!!!

Jo

yeah thats right, Maccas is same for us $30 and so is fish and chips. we took the kids to the movies last holidays and only paid for 2 adults and 2 kids so not too bad but next year we prob won;t get away with that, We passed Jemma off under 3 years old. I would like to go to the melb museum this holidays does anyone know how mch it is to get in?

ooh my ticker is wrong lol Says Jess is 1!! I wish lol guess I best check out what is going on.

Just a quick post to say HI and am still alive...lol..between having had tonsilitis and looking after my nanna who had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago I have been so terribly busy and just when I want a rest,It's school holidays!!!! I can't seem to win!! oh well never mind....
    Mitch..kids are free and Adults are $6 for the museum...good bargain i think!! Wish I could get there myself I love the museum!! well worht the trip..would love to go to the Zoo too but will wait till the summer program is on cause it is open till 9 pm and there are bands and stuff playing around tea time and you pack a picnic tea and they keep it refridgerated for you and then trailer them to the eating area at abot 6..it is great!! Will find out when that is...and maybe we can all make a day of it with our families??

Jan xx

The zoo sounds fab Jan. What a great day out that would make! Hope the tonsillitis clears out soon & your Nan makes a speedy recovery!

I've been really busy over here too! Sorry!

How is precious Zain going Nat?

Oooooo it's gone really quiet in here!!

Hi everybody!!

yep IU have had no notifications from anywhere guess I should investigate that lol
    I have been very busy
    Spent all week sewing and packing stuff to take to the local market today and hasd only 3 hrs sleep last night and would you believe I got not one order for anything, and sold 3 bibs and a tshirt and made a profit of $17. Mum and I shared a site, which cost $20 between us. I am very tired and very disappointed, will try one more time next month, hopefully will do better in the market closer to xmas.

Hope you are all well

Oh dear Michelle, that's a shame you didn't sell much.
    Atleast next time you wont need to do so much sewing!
    We are just coming to the end of our school holidays, it's been really boring! Dylan ( my eldest) is grounded for waging school, so I've made a point of staying home. Talk about cabin fever! LOL They are all back to school on MOnday. Zac isn't going to like it, but Mummy sure is!

tiggy Guest

OMG Storm,
    I hear you on the school holidays front.
    I know it sounds awful but I am so looking forward to school going back. My babies haven't slept properly in the day for two weeks now. They are over tired and I am just over it.

Michelle, sorry to hear that you had a disappointing day. Hope the next time you go to market, you sell heaps.

Thanks girls you make me feel better lol

Oh I hear you on the routine being stuffed after school hols, my house was trashed and I couldn't catch up on the hols, and I felt so down by the end of them.

Cheeky Bugger your son is STorm, wagging already??? Hope he doesn't do it again.

Tiff I think the more kids you have home the worse it gets lol ANd your house wouldn't be peaceful for a second I am guessing.

tiggy Guest

No, peaceful is not a word I would use in this house!! Hehe

Yep well same here. I am the most talkative person but in my house I am the quietest lol My Tv is always on full bore and if it isn't the kids it is arron doing it.
    By the way I love that pic of Noah and Ivy, look how lovely and Podgy they are lol I love chunky babies lol So cute, godh though can't believe that the are 10mths, where has the time gone??

Hello everyone..keep forgetting about this one. Michelle thats a bugger you had didnt sell much..though bet as it gets closer to Christmas more will sell?

Storm...um mah Dylan! Things to look forward to eh? The girls go back to school Tuesday too..i love the holidays though..its fun doing things with them..though weve had sleepovers for the past few nights so im enjoying it just being my kids KWIM. I think Sammy will hate it like Zaccy.

Tiff like Michelle has said your babies always look so cute and happy and placid...what little characters!

Weve had a busy holidays..didnt go away but just the normal fun holiday things like movies,drive in friends etc. Darren has been working flat out so its been a bit lonely on that front..oh well its just that time of year.

Jo

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast