Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: IVF with PGD #6

Hi ladies
    Had a scan and bt today

I was disappointed with the results
    Only 2 follies on one side and 3 on the other

And the biggest is at 14

The others are very small.......they also found some soft tissue near the linning which she said was probably blood....

I'm feeling a little lost right now"....

Lu

Oh dear Lu, sorry your disappointed what's their next move?

Well they are increasing dose to 300 and more bt and scan Tuesday

Ok hun, I'll be thinking of you. Do something to pamper yourself.

Dear Lu,

How long have u been stimulated? They only measured the 5 big ones? What Dr said the blood in ur uterus? Nurse told me dr M.L is a little conservative. He might miss ur ET because he will attend a conference early July.

Jaki, I have decided to do the last cycle next month. We will move on to other options if it does not work. The consultation with that world renowned expert went very well. He said the number of eggs can be increased and they can get me successful. Unfortunately, he can not make a treatment plan for me unless I do a cycle at their clinic because the secret of their success is their lab. I do not think it is practical for me to go to overseas do a cycle. I will stick to sivf.

Thanks wee mans mummy trying not to think about it and focus on other things

Molisa I was on day 8 of the fsh ....I started on 175 then after a bt on the tues they moved ir to 225 and now after the scan to 300.....

I just wonder why I don't have many follies seems to be less and less each cycle....I thought I would have a few more with my age 31

Not sure what th soft tissue is I will ask the nurses on tues

I'm not sure what you mean by dr ml being conservative could u explain please

The nurses said I would just make it in time b4 he leaves for a transfer.....if I get to that stage"....

But if I get to that stage I'm happy for another doc to do it,....

Lu

The nurs

Usually our Dr would tell you that you were born like that (the number of follicles) and it varies slightly cycle by cycle. I did hear a lady produced 11 in the first cycle and 26 in the third though.

I am thinking of u as well. Think positive and positive things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisella View Post
    Thanks wee mans mummy trying not to think about it and focus on other things

Molisa I was on day 8 of the fsh ....I started on 175 then after a bt on the tues they moved ir to 225 and now after the scan to 300.....

I just wonder why I don't have many follies seems to be less and less each cycle....I thought I would have a few more with my age 31

Not sure what th soft tissue is I will ask the nurses on tues

I'm not sure what you mean by dr ml being conservative could u explain please

The nurses said I would just make it in time b4 he leaves for a transfer.....if I get to that stage"....

But if I get to that stage I'm happy for another doc to do it,....

Lu

The nurs

Thanks Molisa
    All the very best with ur upcoming cycle ... Will u start when dr ml returns??
    I guess I was concerned as the numbers keep dropping...
    Any way

Thanks for ur support....

Xx
    Lu

I will start as planned and am happy with another Dr to cover him as well. But he will come back before my ER.

Hey,
    Another scan today and blood

The results came in and the blood levels are rising better... But still only 5 follies ....

There is fluid in th uterus now ( what is thought was soft tissue ) not sure what is ...... Has anyone hear of this ?

The nurse said the worst case scenario is that if there is a suitable embryo to freeze and implant when the uterus is in a good state ....then another nurse said that dr was not too concerned ATM.....

Anybway more stinking until thurs and then bt and scan...

Hope everyone's well

Xxx lu

Me again"......
    Tmi coming up

I have some bleeding now.....I'm hoping it's the fluid from the uterus (which would be old blood) I hope......

I'm going to call the clinic tomorrow see what they say?

Anyone had anything similar??

Thanks

Lu

No not me, you must be so frustrated Lu! I hope everything is ok. X

Hi Lu,

If you are concerned you can give nurse a call now. xxx

Oh yeah totally, they have an after hours mobile

Thanks so much girls...... I will wait till tomorrow I had a big cry to dh and I feel better .......
    So glad I have this place to go to......

Lu,

What did Dr say about ur bleeding?

Hope everything is ok.

I called the nurse and because it is dark blood she was not too concerned........I will have a scan and blood tomorrow so we wil see then
    Thanks for asking ladies

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast