Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: IVF with PGD #6

So am i!!!!!!!!! I want to know how her scan went!

Mia's mama it is getting close for you! How you feeling?

Kimmi, Jan will be here before you know it. Annnnddddd.......

Jaki - Doing well thanks. Been on the pill for 4 weeks and starting antag cycle/injections MONDAY!! I was having major anxiety last week, but have tried to let that go and focus on good thoughts. How's your pregnancy going?!

Kimmi - Fellow Capricorn I see! Jan will come quickly! Here's to hoping 3x the charm...(2x for me...haha...I don't want to get ahead of myself!) How are you doing?

Foxy - We're all thinking of you, hoping for the best.

Thanks everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, have been doing lots of research on the internet and as you know, I can be a bit hopeless at posting...

Mia's mama - good luck with starting your injections! How's it going?

Well we saw 2 heartbeats last Friday, which was great except one of the gestational sacs is smaller than the other so I've been pretty stressed out about that... I guess I'm used to having something to stress about now!!! Had another US yesterday, which is still ok and 2nd twin growing but still smaller... having another US next Wed so we just have to wait and see. The gynae doesn't seem worried which is good. I'll let you know when I know more. Trying not to get too excited yet, but we've never got this far before - 7 weeks and 2 days, wow.

OMG, I'm so so so so excited for you! I really have my fingers crossed that baby # 2 is just taking their time and will catch up soon!

Well Mum, did you ever think this day would come?

Foxy - Best news! Two heartbeats...were they the cutest little fuzzy grey bubbles you've ever seen?!

I got the boxes of Gonal F today - was on Puregon last time. I know I've asked something about it before...but, did any of you respond differently to an antagonist vs down reg? Follicle numbers is what I'm getting at...

Have a good weekend!!!

I posted the other day and lost it. Grrrrrrr

Foxy, yay for the heartbeats!!!!!!!!! So exciting! One girl in my belly buds group having twins measured a week apart in her earlier scans but they are the same size now.

Mia's mama. Antag cycles really are better. I had waayyyyyy better results with my 2 antags. Down reg sux...... Down with down regs!!!! LOL. HAPPY JABBING!

x

Jaki - LOL, I almost spit out my coffee...YES, down with down regs! I think I'm gonna like this shorter cycle. Start today and go for a scan on Friday. Fingers crossed.

Now that said.... Put down the coffee!!!!!!! Get some water and fresh royal jelly up ya guts

Hahahaa....yep, it was the last coffee in the box! Royal Jelly? Is this something I should've been clued in on a while ago? Or will it help now?

Weeeellllllll, kinda LOL

A friend put me on to it after my first disastrous cycle. I took FREASH royal jelly for 3 months before my cycle up to my egg pick up, along with strict no caffeine, alcohol, aspartame etc etc.
    Now these two cycles were very successful when it came to egg numbers and quality so i dont know that the royal jelly helped as such but here we are!

Worth a go i say, altho its prob a bit late this time, and hopefully there will be no next time!!!

Ummm BTW, ive been meaning to ask you's....... Does my ticker bother anyone? I should prob remove it in the TTC threads...???

Jaki - The ticker doesn't bother me...it's actually encouraging! I never thought about it, I've got the blurb about my daughter...?
    I read up on the royal jelly, bee pollen. Hoping it doesn't really matter with me - I've got perfect eggs with chromosome problems lucky me...sarcasm.

Hello to Foxy and Kimmi!

NO Way Jaki! Like Mia's Mumma, I agree, It's encouraging.

How are things with your cycle going?

Foxy, How are your bubs going?

Default I think I need some encouragement

Went for my u/s this morning. Four days worth of injections and only 6 follies. Dr. said there were a few more little ones. Tomorrow, I am going for my blood test and start orgalutran. Monday another u/s.

6 ain't bad. I know I should be happy. I was hoping for a bigger number. Cried the whole way home. Even thinking to cancel cycle depending on Monday's news.

Dr. also said some women go up and down with their follicle numbers. And, some stay the same, possibly like me...my gonal f units are at 375, now 450 for the rest of the cycle. First time 225-330, same follicle numbers...regardless of increasing dosage.

Am I just being ridiculous?

It's so damn hard, I feel like no one understands.

Awww hun. Im sorry your upset. Its early days tho. My antag cycles seemed to go a bit slow in growth too. But it only takes one. Honestly you will get upset at some stages of a cycle no matter what is happening.
    So cheer up charlie

Im off on holidays for a week but i will be checking in on my iphone.

xoxo

Awww hun. Im sorry your upset. Its early days tho. My antag cycles seemed to go a bit slow in growth too. But it only takes one. Honestly you will get upset at some stages of a cycle no matter what is happening.
    So cheer up charlie

Im off on holidays for a week but i will be checking in on my iphone.

xoxo

Double post!!

Thanks Jaki. You know how you know stuff, but you need someone else to say it? Just needed to have my whingey moment and now a bit better. Doc mentioned egg donors and that put me over the edge! We can't be at that stage YET!

Have a wonderful week of holidays!!! Enjoy it. Enjoy your grocery shopping too...it always made me laugh to see pregnant women in grocery stores - they all take their time, read labels...You will never shop the same again when that baby arrives! haha. Gosh, that was random.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast