Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception 2009 #2

hi guys, havn't been on here for a little while as i have been sick and now got the flu as well. argggggg
    saph: i have my fingers crossed for a BFP. test today
    BDT: good luck with test, hoping for a BFP

it''s so exciting to see some things happening in here, and even better if we can get some BFP's soon.
    i am still waiting, waiting, but not stressing about it. i actually do not even know where my cycle is ATM.

chat soon

Saph and BDTime - best of luck for today, am thinking of you both

Sara - Hugs to you, I will miss not seeing you post hun

Hi to all the lovely gals in here

barney Guest

SAPH AND BD...got all my crossables crossed for you both today sitting on the edge of my chair here lol..

Well not good for me levels didn't rise. But on the up side something happened and I actually have a FS review tomorrow. I am going to push for IVF. We have been doing AC for 18 months now i am not willing to waste anymore time.
    Oh they are still doing more bloods on friday but I am not even worrying about it anymore. That is just so I can confirm and stop progesterone support.

Sorry for the selfish post I am shattered from the crying and the lack of sleep lately.
    Oh one more question Do you think going to work will make any difference? One nurse said if it possible stay at home and rest to my DH and another said it wont make any differnece to me. Which do I go for.

Hi girls,
    Sorry I haven't been on for a couple, was having a personal crisis but it seems I've missed quite a lot.

Sara- for you sweets, I will also miss you not posting. I'm not exactly sure what to say. Take care of yourself and DP.

BDT- OMG OMG I had a feeling this was it for you, I am really really happy for you hun and I will be holding my breath in anticipation and for your BT
    I completely understand your anxiety and fear and I believe that it's completely normal, almost expected for us ivfers. I'd also agree with some of the others and request an earlier BT, I'm thinking of you hun but it sounds to me like you have yourself a BFP

Saph- I'm sorry to hear your BT today wasn't better news for you. I hope that you are feeling better soon take care. In regards to going to work I believe you should do what you feel comfortable doing, if you feel like going then go but if you don't then just take the day off. I personally don't believe it will affect the end result, unless your job involved hard labor such as heavy lifting etc. then I would probably advise you to not to go HTH. Best of luck seeing the FS tomorrow

to Smithy, WLAB, JBM, Possums, CPie, wishes, infinity, MsP
    Last edited by Dutchie80; June 17th, 2009 at 09:34 PM.

Hi everyone,

Sara, I am so sorry, we will miss you so much, you have been a constant support to all of us, please know that we are here for you too. I understand you need to step back a bit, I pray with everything I have that your egg donor path will bring you your dreams. I will be thinking of you.

Cuddlepie, I just wanted to wish your all the best with your fibroid removal op, may this put you in the best possible position for the way forward, I have everything crossed for you.

Infinity, thanks for your positive wishes, thinking of you.

Possums, I hope your break is treating you well. Thank you for thinking of me.

Smithy, I am following along with where you are at, and I appreciate you cheering me on too when you have some much going on.

Lulu, I'm hoping it is good too, and am waiting patiently too. Thanks for thinking of me.

Saph, I am so sorry, it sounds so close for you, is there still a chance? If you decide to go with IVF I hope you have your success first time round. As you said, it is a positive that something was definitely happening. Sending you my best.

Wishes, thanks, fingers crossed for your BT on Friday also. I hope AF has stayed away.

Dusty, I am on the edge of my seat, now just waiting for BT results.

JBM, glad to hear you are relaxed and not stressing, hope all is well with you.

WLAB, praying all goes well for you with this coming cycle.

Dutchie, wishing you the best for your coming BT results and hope the month goes by speedily for you til your next cycle.

Well, AFM, I had decided to hang out and wait for my BT today, I am only 15dpo today. I had asked to do BT a day earlier anyway as I am going to Camp Eden tomorrow for two nights with a girl friend and wanted to have some time with DH tonight, depending on what the result is. I did another hpt yesterday, it is still +, now I am just waiting to see what the level is. I am still having some spotting, and when poking around inside the Crinone is full of black/brown blood, but so far nothing fresh, so am starting to relax a little bit. I am hoping my prog levels are ok, as I am already on two Crinone a day.

I just can't believe it. But I have decided to be positive and not bother with 'well it is still early days yet, we have to see' you know, I just want to be excited and optimistic like normal people, so I am moving forward like it is a done deal, and God forbid if it is not meant to be I will deal with the fallout if that happens.

I promise I will post as soon as I hear the results. Big hugs to you all. xx

BDT - That's great news that you are still getting a positive on the HPT. I am crossing my fingers for your BT today and I'm really excited to hear your result.

I am 13dpo today and just got the first signs of spotting (brown), but when I go poking around (and I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who does that), there is brown/pink/red. I'm not quite sure what to make of it and whether it is AF or not. The fact that there is pink/red (indicating fresh blood) can't be a good sign can it? I am fully expecting a BFN for my BT tomorrow. I'm hoping that it's not, and praying that by some miracle, the spotting isn't what I think it is (even though in my heart I think I know exactly what it is).

Dutchie - hope your personal crisis is over.

Saph - I'm thinking of you sweetie.

Wishes xoxo

Saph - I am so sorry it wasnt good news for you

BDT- its sounding really positive and I am so pleased for you...hoping for good levels at your blood test

dutchie- hope you are ok

all the best everyone else...

Hi everyone,

I am over the moon, hcg is 202 today, 15dpo . They didn't have my prog results yet.

DH and I are ecstatic, I just can't believe it, it does not feel real. OMG OMG OMG! I have a repeat BT on Monday and a scan next Thur already, I am crazy with excitement.

Big hugs to everyone xx

Congratulations Miss BabyDreamtime ........ Oh wonderful news hun ... I wish you a H & H 9 months xx

Ps ( in all your excitement hun, you have your bfp at 08)

Thanks WLAB, oops too excited

BDT- wooohoooo fantastic news....enjoy that wonderful feeling and may it be a wonderful healthy pregnancy for you

Saph - am so sorry again - I posted in the TWW thread.
    I am with you 100% - definitely push for IVF.. It's well and truly time. Stay strong and don't let him try and talk you out of it..

BDT - congrats again....Please take it totally easy at Camp Eden - enjoy the pampering and food..pls forgo the exercise if anything other then walking unless you are really used to it..

BDT - OMG OMG!!!!!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you. That hcg level looks fantastic. I hope everything goes really well for your pregnancy.

OMG BDT- I had a feeling that this cycle was going to be it for you. I'm sooooo happy for you. A massive congrats to you and DH wishing you the best next 9 months
    enjoy this most exciting time, you are sooo deserving girl!!!

Hello to everyone, yes crisis is over thank goodness thanks for thinking of me xox

BDT congratulations on your BFP it is such a wonderful feeling. Nothing can compare. Hope everything goes well.

AFM review at FS he was so nice. Said it was a good result and very sorry that it looks like we will lose it he said there may be a slight chance but unlikely it will go ahead. I am not holding my breath in quite a lot of pain today if it continues I will take tomorrow off. But as for moving forward I have to have a month off because of this pregnancy but because we had such a good responce this cycle he wants 2 more goes at IUI so that will be Aug, Sept and he is confident it will happen again but after that its IVF as he wants to make use of our safety net before next year. He was extremely pleased with my weight loss 15kg. So we have a plan which helps. More bloods tomorrow really just to confirm what we already know, then stop support and wait to miscarry. As horrible as it sounds just want it to be over so we can move forward.

Saph- posted at the same time hun, FS appt sounds like it went really well, glad you have a plan you can look forward to.

BDT - I'm just sticking my head in to share in your excitement and say congratulations! Thanks for your posts which gave me hope in the 'IVF with High FSH' thread. I am just so happy for you!! Enjoy being pregnant!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast