Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception 2009 #2

Sweetie, I am sorry you are riding an emotional roller coaster atm...sounds like the positive test is definitely coming from the HCG rather than the trigger given its 14dpt. They say your body tend to have AF symptoms at the time of the menstrual cycle including spotting even you are pregnant, so don't despair...I know how hard you fight to get this far and how much you want for this cycle to succeed. I don't know you had chemical pg before but each one is different and don't assume the same will happen. Please take care of yourself, I'd give the positive part more thought, its a +HPT after all hun, as far as the spotting is not getting worse, you are pregnant hun!

You know Im here if you want to talk...

Baby Dreamtime - huge hugs for you, I'm so sorry you are having such an awful time, you don't derserve this. Can you call the nurses and arrange a BT for today? I'm sure you could get one if you explain what's going on. It's little consolation but heaps of people spot in early pregnancy, as you've never had a BFP before (apart from chemical) how do you know if you are one of the ladies that spot or not? Also get your Progesterone levels checked - are you on any Prog support - maybe you might need a little.

I'll be thinking of you and praying for your BFP with all my might! This could be your dream come true, so hang in there, we're all here for you no matter what happens.

Stick and grow little embie.

Sara- thinking of you and sorry you are in this position

BDT- sorry for your stress- I so hope the spotting is harmless and all will be OK

Bec- thinking of you

saph- fingers crossed!

infinity- oohh nearly there...here's hoping! And yes, for a few months we'll try naturally...and then go back to IVF if we have to

hello to everyone else

afm- I am trying to take a mental break from the TTC rollercoaster, while we take a break from IVF, so I might not be posting so much for a while.

barney Guest

BD...im so sorry you have to go through this .im here holding your hand hun xxoo

HELP! I am holding my breath to scared to hope. AF has not yet arrived, but I am on the edge of my seat thinking she will come any second. And the damn Crinone does not help every time I feel a little bit of wetness I am running to the toilet. I did a Crystal Clear hpt just now, and it is +. OMG, I feel numb. This has never happended to me. I thought it was hard getting BFNs but this is worse, could God be so cruel as to tease me with this, let me hope? It just does not seem real. I am dying for Thur to arrive for the BT but so scared to get my hopes up. And I feel almost guilty for talking about this here, but please understand, I had feared this would never happen after so long and I have no one else to talk too. OMG OMG. So sorry for another selfish post, I promise to BBL with personals.

Baby Dreamtime - I so feel for you, each minute must be taking a lifetime to pass. AF not arriving is fabulous news! There is no reason why it's not your turn now. I wont tell you to relax because I know that is not possible, instead keep as busy/distracted as you can doing whatever you can to pass the time.

You of all people should never be apologising for a 'me' post! Do not feel guilty, we'll all try and help you through this - it's hard when we are not actually with you but we'll try.

Can you call and get a BT today? then the BT on Thursday could just be to check HCG rising ok?

I'm cheering you on and hoping its your BFP this time!

barney Guest

BD see if you can get early bt OMG HUN,
    i know just how you feel but hang in there im thinking of you heaps and cossing all my crossables

BDT, I think it all make sense this time around its your turn! You've done all the things you can, including the prednision as well this time, so to me, all the tricks must have worked! You've got a +HPT, trying to relax and I think that 'being scared' feeling is normal after all these time.

If you can get b/t earlier, please do, because it will also do us a favour as well , I am dying to know as welll hun....

BDT - it sounds so good. Hang in there...am waiting patiently for you to come back..

BDT- sounds good! I know how horribly stressful it is. With my last BFP, I was spotting for the first week and just beside myself- then all turned out to be OK (pregnancy loss due to other reasons). Do what ever you can to try and keep your stress levels manageable. I went to the loo SOOO many times checking, it just drives you crazy. Thinking of you.

BDT - I am with you getting a BFP was worse than all the BFN. I thought I would never see the 2 lines. Now they are there we still have to wait an see if they are doubling because they are so low. This is worse than a flat out negative. That I can deal with, its the trying not to get excited, making plans but then saying stop it could all be a mistake. Its okay for the selfish post. Got my fingers crossed for you that your numbers are fantastic. Bt for me tomorrow hopefully my numbers are doubling. On progesterone support now so hopefully that will help.

Hoping everyone else is doing well.

Saph - good luck tomorrow. I have fingers crossed for you that your levels are rising.

BDT - fingers crossed for you. I hope it all works out on Thursday for your BT and that you get a positive result. I know exactly how you feel too. Today is 11dpo for me, and I have my BT on Fri 19th. So right now, I am hoping like hell that it's worked. I haven't done a HPT because for me personally, it would probably just cause more anxiety and questions. I prefer to just wait for the BT or AF... whichever one comes first. Good luck. Can't wait to hear the result.

Wishes xoxo

BDT: Sweetie, I so want this to work for you keeping everything crossed and sending you a

Saph: Hope the number will double

Girls, I've decided to take a break from TTC - at the moment investigating egg donation as I've decided that with my own eggs the number are too much stacked against up, os porbably won't post much for a few months. Sending you all and

Thanks so much fo ryour support during this hard time in my life.

Sara

Double post

Sara . I am sorry things didn't work this time. If you ever want to chat about anything I am happy to give you my number.

Sara...

Sara- big hugs...I am sorry it's so hard for you

BDT and Saph- fingers crossed for you both

Saph and BDT I am reading with growing anticipation for you both
    xx

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast