Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - August/Sept 2006

You guys are SO sweet to have been worried about little ole me!

Im ok. Just been off busy with tonnes of tests and appts etc. But all is ok... sorry to have worried you all, but is certainly nice to see people notice you missing IYKWIM?

Big truckload of bubba dust to us all!! I gotsa feeling there will be some evacuees this month.....

Yay - good to see you Keen.

And YES PLEASE - MORE GRADUATES definitely needed in PALTTC

everyone

Good to see you Keen. Hope the tests went ok. Also good to see you too Sue- been worried about you too!

Sending you all heaps of babydust too. I want you all to move to the PALTTC so I can have this thread to my self!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

woho (sp?) good to see you back Keen and hope everything goes well with your tests.

How is everyone else doing its been very quite at the mo

xx

Hi gals,

Sorry to crash your thread but I wanted to check on Ann to see how all the herbs and things were going? Ive been with her for a month and you do get use to that darn tonic! Just keep at it.. I was in her office the other day and a girl announced her pg, it was so exciting and gave me so much hope. And she recieived phone calls from two of her patients that had just given birth! Every visit to her is an inspiring one. I really hope the magic of the amazon works for you!

To the rest of you wonderful, amazing and courageous women on this thread, wishing you every success in your ttc journey and praying with all my heart that you are each blessed with a bfp soon.

Lisa
    XX

Just a quick hello from me. No news. DH just had more blood tests for our feasibility study, and the results from these will take about six weeks. Then if that is all ok, they will start to build our probe which will take 2-6 months. So just lots of waiting. I now know what they mean by patience being a virtue!! Sending out some baby dust for everyone

Hello to everyone. Just ducking in to say hi and to also spread as much as possible around this forum!

Still not much happening in my neck of the woods. Still working on trying to get fit and healthy before I get back onto the ttc rollercoaster!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    Take care,
    Marg
    xoxo

I guys, a hello from me too.
    Everything going well, just my daily jabs & a BT on Monday so should know if it's going ok so far.

Ann, it would be interesting to see how the herbs, etc are going

Lisa, do you feel anything different/better for it?

I'm glad everyone else seems to be going well too. I think we need to get out of the winter slump as well. It never seem to help spirits.

Take care

ann Guest

A big enormous hello to all you beautiful ladies,

I sense a real positive vibe in here at the moment.

Could a mass exocise be around the corner?????

We have still been taking the herbs (vile tasting things I have ever tried).

I don't know if they are doing anything, but I must say I am 9dpo and my chart is looking wonderful. Straight up, no dipping and sliding as usual, but I am not getting my hopes up at all So maybe the herbs are doing something !

I hope you all all enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having.

Will check in later

Luv Ann
    to all of you

Hi Ann good luck with the herbs hun.. i hope you get the BFP you have been after for so long...

Well, we have a bit of an annoucement... NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! Get that cleared up first... We are not going to 'actively' try to concieve again until July next year. We are off to the UK for 2 months in Feb, and then to the US and Hawaii in June. We both want to go back overseas again, before anything happens, and now is as good a time as ever.. BUT if i do fall, that will be that.... LOL.. I will still drop in and say gday to everyone and still continue to be an active member, particularly in the Endo/PCOS section. I feel really good about the situation and feel like a 'weight' has been lifted off my shoulders...

I am going to ring my gyno and chat with him about my decision. Although I have just turned 31, I am hoping I am young enough to put it all on hold for 10 months...

Good luck to everyone... love and hugs

Leis xxx

Hi girls
    just checking in and swooshing baby dust about for you all.

Swoosh swoosh.

Leis - at 31 you are definitely young enough to put it on hold sweetie.
    Ann - fingerscrossed for you.

ann Guest

Ahhhh Leis,

I am jelous, you lucky bugger. I hope you enjoy your OS trip. You never know what may happen while your NOT TRYING!. I bet you come back with some fantastic news. At 31 you are still at the starting gates, not like some oldies (me) who are on the final straight IYKWIM.

I hope you are all enthusiastic about the new working week. I have picked up some casual work, so it will keep me out of trouble for a while.

Leis, my dad is having surgery at St Vinscents next week, so I might finally get to meet you!

Luv to all

Ann

ann Guest

YES,

I am excited, I just got a phone call from channel 7, I won a tickle me Elmo from the Sunrise morning program.

I've never won anything before in my life.

Now I can annoy the $hit out of DH!

Ann

Hi gals,

Ann Im glad things are going well and your chart looks wonderful.

Tam, as this is my first cycle on the herbs I have noticed my body has changed. Normally before af hits I get 4-5 days of brown spotting and then af for a week, this time round no spotting at all (although af is late!).

Ann will you be seeing Antonia in person anytime soon?

Ohhh Ann - go the tickcle me elmo!! How did you manage that? I watched a bit of sunrise this morning but I must have missed that part.

LOL Ann... that is so funny... tickle me elmo... my nephew had one, and it drove me up the wall.. i used to hide it on him!!! I am not starting at St Vinnes for a few weeks yet mate.. but you have my phone number Ann if you want to catch up.. as I am 'unemployed' at the moment and loving it!! LOL!!! When do you start your next IVF cycle mate?

I am going to go back on the pill 'shock horror'.... the main reason being... it will keep my endo from returning so that when we do 'actively' start to try again, it will be all nice and healthy inside!! I speak with my gyno tomorrow.. so i will let you all in on what Dr Coopsy has to say! But i think that will be the first thing he says, and to be honest i think it is a good idea! Talk about how weird life is.. things just turn around so quickly!!!

hugs to everyone.. leis xx

Leis, hope you enjoy yourself. I know the last few times I've had breaks (forced or not) I actually feel like I have a life. And also enjoy being unemployed, lol.
    I think it always feels ironic when we go on the pill, for whatever reason.....

Ann & Lisa, hope the tonics continue to do what they are supposed to do. I think it's almost a given that they'd taste yucky. Isn't it the old saying that anything that's good for you tastes awful..

Is there anyone else cycling with me? So far alright, more BT & scan tomorrow.
    Take care

Tam - yes thats the way it goes unfortunately, the better for you something is the worse it tastes! My cycle is changing though and I havent had a proper af yet (it was due last week) so im going to see the NP tomorrow to see if her treatment has any bearing on what is going on with my cycle.

How are you feeling about everything? I hope it goes well for you sweety.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast