Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - August/Sept 2006

ann Guest

Hello Ladies,

Well I am well and truely POBT (pi$$ed off big time). Yes I weakened and POAS, BFN. I wasn't going to test, really I wasn't, but with my temps looking the best they ever have, I thought why not? Well I wished I bloody well hadn't. Some of you might be thinking that 12DPO is too early, but I just think I can't do what 80% of the female population can do naturally (getting pg).

I am feeling well and truely over this whole thing. AF is due tomorrow, I say bring the bloody bi*ch on, I'll show her!

I went out a got some brochures, I am thinking about blowing the money we have on a holiday, instead of trying to do the impossible!

Luv Ann

Sorry about the vent.

Oh Ann I am so sorry hun... it is so hard not POAS sometimes, particularly when you start something new to assist you with TTC.... You get your hopes up and then you just feel like punching someone or something! Sometimes I used to want and go and have a full hysterectomy, so that i could never get my hopes up again.. or even remotely think i had a chance, ever.. our psychies and minds work in weird and funny ways when we are on this never ending roller coaster...

Look after yourself. You know where i am if you need me... leis xx

Hi gals

For those who were asking about the herb tonics etc that both Ann and I are taking - well they worked for me - got a bfp today. So dont give up all hope yet ann. Thinking of you all and prayig for bfp's for you all,

Lisa

OMG Lisa, that is sssssssssssssoooo good ... Congrats to you and DH, I hope it has the same affect on Ann too.

leis xx

Thanks Leis, I wasnt going to post in this thread, but I had to tell Ann not to give up on ttc.

ann Guest

Arhhhh Lisa,

that is fantastic!!

Congratulations. I was just going to post and say that I made an appointment with Antonia for the 30th Oct. We are flying down from the Gold Coast the day before. Antonia said that she will be seeing us all day, considering we are flying in across 3 states just to see her.

Well bloody AF still hasn't shown her face yet, and yes POAS (I won't learn will I?) and another BFN. Still maybe something will happen shortly!!!!

Luv to all

Ann :eek:

Oooh Ann - how many dpo are you??? Throwing you a truckful of as Keen would say.

Congrats LisaL - looking forward to meeting you in PALTTC.

Go you lovely women! We want you to graduate.

hi all
    just thought i would intro myself and I am just about to start IVF again next week.
    My name is odette and have been TTC various ways for over 7 years for 'unexplained infertility' (i.e nothing is wrong that they can find????)

I have undergone 2 full cycles and 1 frostie of IVF in the past

From my second last go we were blessed with twins who are now 3 1/2.
    Since their birth I have had my remaining frostie put back which was a BFN and tried natropathy for 12 months.

We finally conceeded that we can't do this on our own and went and saw our IVF doc last week.

So here i am on the brink of starting this journey of IVF again. My AF is due next sunday- so from there on I will be on the pill from day five and syneral. Then when instructed on 450mg of Pergon and after transfer crinnone. Nearly exactly the same meds I had four years ago bar the crinnone cream. So I guess nothing has changed that much, except that its pen injection rather than having to draw it up ourselves.

Does the pergon still sting like buggery when its going in?

The major challenge I face is trying to stay sane and stable doing IVF and looking after the rest of the family.

My DH has had reservations about me being able to do it, and is pertrified of a pair in there again!

Definately only putting one back at a time !!!!! Knowing my luck it will split naturally and get ID's.

Anyway that's it for me.
    I feel greedy in some ways going back for more, when I should be grateful for what I have got, but my materal instict tells me that there is one more soul missing to complete our circle - so here I am.

Hoping for a smooth rollercoaster ride
    Take care
    Odette

ann Guest

Odette,

I wish you all the luck and hope that you won't have to wait too long for a little bubba (or two).

Me CD35 and bloody AF doesn't feel any closer! $hit. When ever you want her she never arrives on time! I am definately NOT going to POAS. Well unless I weaken. (trying to stay away from those little sticks)

Keen, I really hope that you can find some answers.

I'm off to Melbourne on the 29/10, maybe I can find some answers.

Ann

Hi gals,

Well my pg failed - it was an early pg failure, and now af has arrived Im ok a little disappointed though.

Ann, Antonia told me that she wasnt sure this baby would stick but she was confident id be pg (nice and properley pg) within a couple of months. So i guess thats some good news.

I cant wait til you see her, she will see your aura etc and do some accupuncture and healing with you. You will love it and feel so much more confident afterwards. I hope the trip down is worth it for you hun.

Wishing bfp's for all of you lovelies here in this thread,
    Lisa

Hi Odette, nice to see you around again! Exciting that you are heading down the IVF path again and hope like mad you get yourself a little bro/sis for your twinnies!

Im a little confused... are there some posts missing??

ann Guest

Lisa,

Big hugs darl, sorry about your lose.

Accupuncture, are you serious? I have a nedle phobia. I HATE THEM! But anything for a baby.

AF the bloody thing still hasn't arrived. CD36, and still counting.

I hope everyone is dong well

for those who need it!

Ann

Im so sorry - no posts missiung but my brain has been playing tricks on me and I thought I had been posting in here when in fact I had been posting in LT TTC & ART! Now I understand what is happening.

Having another shocker of a day, but ho hum.....

whats going on with you and AF Ann?? I am SO hopeful for you, hun!

Post pg/loss ment

Hi Girls,

Sorry I have benn MIA since our failed FET in June, then we had to go through our Angel's EDD.
    I am about to start stimms for our 8th transfer and slowely going mad lol. For those who don't know me we have beed ttcing for nearly 5 yrs now I have pcos and crushed tubes from misdiagnosed burt appendix when i was 16. We have done 3 fresh cycles of IVF and 4 FET's, I was luck to fall pg on my 6th cycle last yr but in Feb this yr my waters broke for no reason and I was induced nearly 2 weeks later after we knew there was no chance for her.

Thats it
    Shazz.

Shazz, have missed you lovey. Hoping your success this October IVF cycle

Lisa, sorry hun you didn't get a good sticker... take care and remain positive.. leis xx

Hello all you lovely ladies.

Lou- Where are you up to?

Tam- how are you going?

Eje- Good to hear that the ball is rolling. ever so slowly, but it is rolling.....

Ann- The herbs just need a little time to settle in your system. Dont give up yet. Big hugs for the BFN.

Leis- How exciting. Hope you enjoy all the planning too. Have you settled into your new home yet?

Lisa- Sorry to hear about the BFN. Many hugs to you. Hope Antonia works her magic on both you and Ann soon.

Odette- Welcome back. Wishing you the best for this upcoming cycle. I dont think you are greedy at all. We will be here to help keep you sane though out it ok! The pen injections are so much easier. For me sometimes they sting and sometimes not. So hopefully they wont sting as much for you this time.

Keen- Hope you are doing well.

Shazz- Wishing this cycle is the lucky one!

And everyone I have missed I hope you are all doing well and I am sending you all so much babydust!!!!!

I have been so busy lately, which is probably a good thing. AF over due and every now and then I feel her coming but doesnt. I have even lost track of where my diary is but I know I am passed the CD45. Grrrrrrr. I also hurt my Knee last month and was not able to walk as much as I used to. got on the scales this morning and found I put on 6 kg. another grrr. So my Guess is that the test results for the end of the month wont be good either. Starting to think that next year is the earliest I will be allowed to do IVF. I do feel my dream slipping away...

been banging my head against a wall for the last 24 hours, I have lost my piece of paper the only piece i refer to as my bible. my drug adminastration dates and dose.

so this morning i started the dreaded spray and dont know the dose i only recall ever taking one spray and alternating nostrils morning and night but im with a new gyn and im sure this cycle is very different to any other i have done. Also dont know when to stop taking the pill.

Will just do the one spray i think and call the nurse at 10 to find out again. so so loopy to early in this cycle!!

BBL to chat but hope every one will have a fantastic day and thankyou.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast