Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Dec 2007

Oh look Lou we are all ready to kick some ass for you!

I'm still too angry at the doctor to say much... I find nothing more offensive than somebody else trying to tell you that enough is enough. I had relatives telling me that after the first miscarriage. Hello?! One transfer, one pregnancy, one miscarriage - what in that says enough is enough?! Sheesh... People need to learn to mind their own bloody business! And doctors need to take courses in tact and sensitivity... gah!

Hope you feel much better soon, Lou.

BW

thanks my friends

like i said i was feeling much better after i say the second gp. went to the doctors today to get the results from the urine sample i gave before i left and it was all clear - good i hear you say - but that doesnt answer why and what the infection was that i had as it clearly showed that there was one when i went to the doc the morning of our flight??? very confused with it all and totally over it all.

looking forward to getting life back to normal.

Hello Lovelies!

Just wanted to say hey to everyone & Merry Christmas & a happy new year!!!!

Things were wonderful for us over Christmas - and especially Sunday just gone
    The wedding was just perfect - I was a little nervous with the weather as it poured down the whole day before!!!

No need to worry though - it was so damn hot on the day!!! (Careful what you wish for, hey??!!!)
    There are a few amateur shots of the wedding in my gallery if anyone wants to have a look

Lou - So glad you're feeling better, hun - I know we spoke via sms across the globe(!!!), but still sending you big hugs to hope everything is ok now xxx
    PS. And love your new avatar!!!

Big hello to everyone - Will have to catch up properly over the next few days
    xxx

Holly - so great to see you back on line! Glad to hear that you have had a wonderful break - will go and check out the photos.

Oh wow congrats Holly! The photos are gorgous you look beautiful and your DH and the groomsmen look good in the white suits! oh and the cake looks delicious!!

Glad you got your perfect day!!

Shan

Holly, it's lovely to see you back again. Congratulations on a wonderful, perfect day.

As for me - I'm shocked! I have a transfer date *already*. My body has gone and decided to do things a little earlier than I'd planned on, but it all works out ok in the end. I'm not entirely sure whether to be excited, petrified, overjoyed, or what. Perhaps a little of everything.

BG, I hope you manage to get answers at your appointment today.

BW

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Holly,

I love the photos! I saw them before you posted about it. I can't help that I'm a steaky beak! Lol!

I'm not entirely sure whether to be excited, petrified, overjoyed, or what.
    BW I'm sure you're feeling all of the above! Wooohooo on a transfer date!

Yep, but there's a weird streak of calm running through the whole lot, too. I feel so much like I did going in to Caterpillar's transfer...

BW

have done a big update in my journal, but basic result of appointment is i go on the pill now for a few weeks (yukko), the stop it mid feb for late feb FET - with two embies! yay!!

FS started appointment saying we have to get me pg this year as i'm his youngest patient at the regional clinic and he wants me to be his success story!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

All good that you now have a plan BG, even if it means the pill for a while. And BW, hmm, calm is good. Very good.

Thanks everyone for your congrats!

It was wonderful, but can honestly say that its so nice to be getting back to normal again!!!!

So, am making the phonecall today to Dr Sacks' office to organise our appointment to see where to go from here.
    Going to Thailand in Feb for 10 days so looking at getting a cycle organised to start as soon as we get back... well hoping that we can depending on tests, etc (Getting a little ahead of myself here!)

Hoping that everyone is going ok - BG, yay on moving forward now, despite the pill, I know its horrible xxx

BW - Hoping that your sense of calm can stay with you!!!

Lots of Love
    xxx

slyder Guest

Been meaning to say congrats on the wedding, Holly. Your photos are great.

Good luck with Dr S, Holly! I'm sure you'll find him absolutely amazing, and I hope he has the answers you need.

Not sure where my sense of calm went - I suspect it has disappeared somewhere in the haze of pain... I'm sure ovulation isn't meant to be so excruciatingly painful. It sure makes me glad we're doing IVF though! You get to the point where you're supposed to be having sex, and I'm in too much pain to even contemplate it!

BW

BG - Congrats on the plan of action, are you excited about the 2 embryos?

BW - Aww hun how exciting! cant remember are you transferring 1 or 2?

Holly - Good luck with Dr Sacks, it will just be a perfect 2008 for you

Slyder - when are you heading into your FET?

Well FETs gone crazy in here! We are still just waiting which is nice back dieting and going to the gym, and things with DH are fantastic at the moment which is nice. We see the Dr on the 21st and head straight into our FET from there hopefully. AF is due at about the same time or just before so should work nicely.... yeah right

Have a great weekend guys

Shan

Only one to be transferred, Shannon. My FS is adamant on that one - particularly as both transfers we've had before have resulted in pregnancies (just with varying degrees of success!). DH is also pretty adamant that he wants to stick with single transfers. I'm quite comfortable with the idea of twins, DH isn't. I suspect it's more a case of not wanting me to get near another stim cycle for as long as possible!

BW

i'm not sure if i'm excited or ***** scared about two embies - i see saw between the two drastically depending on what i'm doing at the time! for right now, DH is excited about two, i'm confident i could cope with two - so i figure "bring it on!"

slyder Guest

Shan, next month. Not sure on dates yet but DW is doing the pill thing now. After all my carping and moaning about natural FETs and how our clinic wont do it (and then would), well we ended up agreeing on a medicated cycle as DW's cycle went way longer last time than it was supposed to, so it's not worth the risk of mucking it all up. Expect the unexpected! (- well unless the unexpected is two embies transferred, one splitting and making three babies. That would be uncool).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast