Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Nov 2007 #2

Good Morning Ladies

Hi TL i meant to post in the other thread as well, just feeling a little deflated with this whole IVF thing at the moment, need to get AF and my mojo back! Hope your doing well i am still lurking and reading several times a day. Good luck with the dragon etc, i have also heard of fertility candles?

BG - Congrats on the 4 little ones, that is a fantastic result! Glad to hear you are feeling better, and yay for transfer tomorrow!

BW - Just wanted to send all the best positive vibes and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Lou- How are you holding up in the TWW? I have everything crossed and am sending sticky vibes your way BIG TIME!!

Well still no sign of AF here! And am going a little nuts!

Shan

Shannon - have you bought fertility candles - Ps have a new job too

AF AF where are you?????

TL - Ooops im really sorry i thought i posted my congrats on the new job Ive been watching your count down! We will have to have coffee again once you've started so i can get a new business card!
    Nope i havent actually bought any fertility candles but have a friend who used them and has just advised me she is UTD! I just called the FS, so should hear back from her today as to what the hell to do about AF!

Also i forgot to mention why i was so excited this morning came into work to find a new company policy announcing paid maternity leave! Yippeeee!!!

Wow maybe Af is waiting for that lol

yay on the mat leave policy shannon!! how cool!

TL - whats the go with the fertility candles?? PM me if you don't want to say much in here...

Shannon is the one who has heard of fertility candles I am not sure I have seem them on ebay.

I am happy to share any feng shui advice in the forums if any q's come up

Hey Girls

Haven't been in for a few days... wedding things are taking over a little!!!

Almost all under control and then I have to think about Christmas too... augghh!!!!

BG - Hun, I'm so happy about your results... I feel terrible I haven't been on to post and see you through it!!!
    You're always so supportive of everyone else - If I had had your mobile no I would have sms'd you!!!!
    4 is wonderful - and fantastic knowing that there is an embie going in and not the unknown like in the IUI!!!
    Have everything crossed for you and can't wait to log on and see how you go tomorrow!!!

Big hi to everyone else... Just as I log on DH needs the computer, so back later xxx

slyder Guest

Yeah, BG, if I haven't already said it, congratulations. I'm so lost with which thread is which at the moment and what I've written where, but I do read everything and take it on board

thanks everyone - i'm kinda excited - and kinda freaking out - but hey, that's just part of this journey right??

quick update re BW - she sms'd a little while ago to say that she's going to be in hospital until at least Saturday, with another scan tomorrow to see whether the size of her ovaries has reduced. she seems much calmer in her messages than she did before the trip to hospital, and it sounds like the treatment is working for her, which is awesome news...

Good Morning

Oh wow Holly the wedding has come around quickly! Very exciting!! I hope you post some piccies afterwards so we can all oooh and ahhh over you!

BG - Good luck today with transfer! Must be so different from IUI, knowing that a little emby will be in there

As for the fertility candle i have no idea, a friend just mentioned she used one and offered it to me because they only used it a couple of times b4 she got UTD, however i politely declined hehe.

Well went for BT this morning and if hormones are absolutely in the gutter i can start FSH tomorrow. Should get results back from FS today hopefully! Finally we should have an answer!

Shan

BG - Gl today sweet
    Holly - Wedding bells can't wait to see pics
    Shannon - Bets of luck today too sweet

BW is doing a little better today - to the point where the hospital are talking about maybe letting her home today (which probably won't be til tomorrow still cos her hubby is at work and can't go get her...) - she said to me earlier she is starting to feel almost human again - except for extreme tiredness....

sorry for so few personals - have been awake since five and feeli wiped out already! BUT, we have a lovely 8 cell embie on board! woo hoo - was worth the 5am start! we also have the other 3 between 6 and 8 cell stage, and when i was talking to the embriologist this morning, she was quite confident we'd have 3 frostie bubs come this afternoon - yay!! FS said i had a very good strong womb, and was most impressed - and stated he was quietly confident. DH stood beside me during transfer, transfixed on looking at the tiny little white blob on the screen as our embie was transferred - he stroke my hair the whole time to keep me calm and let me know he was there - he's a sweet heart!

Hi Everyone

BG - I know we spoke earlier this morning, but YAY! YAY! YAY!
    Everything will be just perfect, I know it

So glad BW is doing better!

Had another trip to the Dr yesterday in regards to the lumps on my legs - They aren't too bad (have sprayed myself with fake tan and they're hiding nicely! ) - But my legs & feet have been swelling up badly from them, and have started getting a little arthritic pain in my knees and feet - Fabulous!

These are typical symptoms of the condition, apparently - He advised that we could see a dermatologist, but after looking into it, its after Feb before I can get in - So in the meantime I'm on some hefty prescription anti inflammatries to get rid if the swelling - Have to see him in a weeks time to see how thats going!

Not much happening with me otherwise - Turning into a little bit of a crazy lady with the wedding coming up close - Its not even really that, but more so fitting Christmas in beforehand!!!

Am looking forward to my app with Dr Sacks on the 13th, though!

Big hi to everyone!

HB- GL with the appt on th 13th sweet and yes you are a brave woman getting married just after Christmas

ann Guest

Oh my, surely we have to get some BFP's here soon with all thats been happening!

I am soory that I havent been around, with working full time, I am totally buggered by the time I get home. So the weekends are the time that I get to catch up.
    Loula, havent you POAS yet? Or arent you saying?
    Cant believe that December is just about upon us, this year has flown by.
    To all the other girls, you are always in my thoughts. This is a hard road we are all travelling and the suport here is fantastic. I dont think I could have kept going for as long as I have with out you all.
    I am wishing for BFP's for all of us this christmas!

Luv as always Ann

BFN - just as i knew

oh well off to London in two weeks then will be seeing DrS when we get back xx GL to everyone

loula - i know i said this earlier, but i just wanted to say it again - i'm so sorry hun

ann Guest

Oh loula that just sux!

Luv Ann

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast