Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Nov 2007 #2

yay on the big move Megan! welcome back!

Big hi to everyone

Not much news here - On day 23 of my cycle and having terrible AF cramps and wind pain... really don't ever get cramping with AF anymore, so who knows what my body is doing???!!!
    Day 23 is a little early for me, too, but who knows... we will wait and see!
    The lumps are doing ok, but had to see the Dr in regards to my feet and knees swelling... my left hand knee is full of fluid its a little bit hard to walk properly
    Dr tells me its yet another symptom of the condition... Its just fantastic
    Tried to try on shoes for the wedding on Mon, but my feet were a little too swollen to get into the shoe properly
    Praying for something to happen soon, as I'm trying not to think about the fact that my feet may not fit into any shoes for my wedding day... aaahhhh!!!
    Dr said he can up the dose of anti inflammatries if needs be - So I'll be medicated on my wedding day.. he! he!

Oh well!

Hope everyone is wonderful - BG, how long until BT?

Lots of Love xxx

sorry to hear you're still having issues with those lumps and things Holly - you can't seem to catch a break!

you may need to get two pair of shoes for the wedding - one for ideal conditions, one if you're feet are swollen... i had spares in the car "just in case"

still a while to go before my BT - feeling the effects of the crinone - had a big cry earlier about stuff that probably wasn't tear-worthy, but i'm home alone, feeling flat - so too bad! have a headache now from it, but i needed to get it out!

:hugs: BG... we make a bloody good pair today!

BW

Hi Guys

Megan Welcome Back Hun, sounds like the move went well

Hi Holly - i like BG's back up shoe plan, if not just wear thongs if the dress is long you probably wont even see

BW - How are you feeling has AF helped?

BG - Crinone is definately a witch! Sorry your feeling alone.. as a second rate compromise compared to DH you have us

Oh and Good luck tomorrow Ann!! Thinking of you!!

Well 6th injection tonight, quite sore ovaries and pretty tired we see FS Friday afternoon so just taking it one day at a time until then.

Shan

AF arriving does make a huge difference. I'm now back to my normal weight (not size, though!), no longer in pain... I hardly ever need to take pain killers now. Still feeling bloated, I guess my ovaries are taking a bit of time to shrink - I still had some pain from OHSS when I ovulated three weeks into the break cycle first time, so I'm certainly not expecting over night recovery! Mostly just very, very tired and wobbly still. I'm having to watch fluid intake very carefully, and really can't do much... very, very sick of being sick and feel bad having to watch DH do all the housework while trying to work longer hours to make up for me being on half pay for such a long time! But each day is just a little bit better than the one before...

BW

glad to hear things are improving for you BW, even if recovery is much slower than you'd like it to be!

thinking of you hun

ann Guest

Well transfer for me today.

The bosses wife at work had her baby last Sunday night, so I have ben surounded by flowers, baby pictures, the grandparents dropping by each and every day with the latest updates on the baby. Hmmmmm!(nobody, except you girls here know that we are currently undergoing ivf, had to tell a small furfy to get the day off work)
    Well 12.00 oclock transfer, even if one little embie makes it it will be another 6. Silly I know, but seeing as this is our last attempt I have to cling to something. This is totally different to all the other cycles. I am just not excited or feeling positive at all.

Luv to all An

Ann it is normal sweet

BW - Glad to hear things are starting to return to normal for you

have everything crossed for you ann. i know how hard it can be o stay positive - and i haven't been at this anywhere near as long as you, so can only assume it gets a lot worse!

all those sixes just HAVE to mean something!

Good Luck today Ann! I agree with BG the 6's have to mean something

afternoon all! hope you're all having a great Thursday! i'm officially exhausted - just been out for what was supposed to be "a little bit of quiet shopping" with my SIL and niece - but when i got to their house, bro had decided to come too - and it turned into a much bigger day than i'd expected - but great fun anyway! we bought some more chrissy deco's, some presents for their kids, few groceries - then over to lunch in the park while my niece tried to feed some very unenthusiastic ducks (who ever heard of ducks that didn't want to eat bread when it's given to them!!)

finally got my cycle summary sheet from the clinic this morning - the nurse had told us right at the start that only four had fertilised properly and that a fifth looked like it would be discarded that day - obviously it wasn't cos we have Emmett on board - and four in the freezer! woo hoo!!!

ann Guest

Well I have two little embies onboard!
    Get this, transfer happened at exactly 12.06pm.(hubby was watching the clock), so another 6 in there. The scientist told us that she felt very uncomfortable about thawing all 8 embies, but only two looked good anyway, as she said it was the best thing we could have done. On the down side of things, progestrone levels went from 49.7 on Tuesday down to 29.1 today, so pessaries 3 x times a day, what fun.
    I hope all is well with you all

Luv as always Ann
    Please stick little ones

BG - Hope Emmett is Snuggling in well!

Ann -

Oh Ann im sorry i missed youe TF day - sending you all my very best thoughts and prayer. very interesting to hear about your P4 - they never test mine on the day unless im doing a natural cycle - which is never the case for us

xx

Good Morning

Yay Ann on the two on board!! Snuggle in tight little ones!!

BG - Hope your feeling good hun and Emmett is snuggling in

BW - Stay positive i know its hard but every day you are one day closer to feeling great again! :hugs:

HI pitapata love the new name!!! When do you head off to London?

Well we see FS this afternoon... 80% think they are going to can this cycle, there just isn't enough CM
    Saw the Acupuncturist/Chines Medecine guy last night and he thinks the FS shouldn't have let me go straight to FSH when my body hadn't recoved yet from the last cycle 2 1/2 months ago, But oh well too late now and at least i know ive tried DH wants to go on holidays to the US next May so wants to take a break from TTC until we get back...... 6 months is a long time So im hoping we dont cancel and i get this last go before we have to have the holiday vs IVF discussion. Oh well sorry for blabbering i guess i care more about this scan and potentially cancelling this cycle than i thought i did.

Have a great day ladies

Excuse me for having a random vent this morning... I've just debriefed the entire last week or so in hospital in my journal, and it's helped a little, but not enough!

I'm just completely not coping with the idea of Christmas this year. There's also the realisation that our referral to our FS expires on the 14th... and I feel like I've got precisely nowhere! Sure, I've got 7 blasties in the freezer, but I'm not pg, not looking at having a transfer any time soon... And knowing that Christmas is coming, I have no good news, I'll hopefully have a transfer in mid-January before I return to work, but I won't be passed where I was with Caterpillar when we get to Caterpillar's EDD (20th of Feb), and I'm just completely not coping with any of it!

And the mere sight of a babydust/sticky vibes/BFP emote is likely to inspire homicidal tendencies in me today! GRRRRAAAAH!!!!!!

I think I'm at least passing through weepy and getting around to angry... I guess that's progress?

BW

ann Guest

BW,
    You have every reason to be feeling this way. Nothing ever seems easy does it.
    Big hugs Darl.
    Please excuse my signature
    Ann

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast