Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception Nov 2007 #2

Nothing at all wrong with your signature, Ann. I feel so much better for having a vent! I do hope those two embies snuggle in nice and tight.

My psychologist would want to shoot me if she were here - she's taught me to accept what I'm feeling, rather than fighting it, and in accepting, I find that it passes so much quicker... I've just been ignoring that little piece of advice for the last three weeks or so, but I'm back on track now.

BW

glad to hear you're back on track BW - sometimes ignoring or denying what is going on is the only coping mechanism we can apply - just a shame is comes back to bite us so badly later!

Hi Ladies

One day down Ann!!

BW - Glad your feeling better after the vent, its completely normal and we all feel like that at times :hugs:

Just a quick one after stressing all day and biting everyones head off at work we saw the FS this afternoon and my body has finally woken up from its menopausal state (FS words arghhh) and has made me at least 12 good sized follicles. After a horrible stim cycle last time feeling good. She is a little concerned about OHSS, after getting it with 11 follicles first cycle so bloods and a scan on Monday 610am arghhh... but at least one step closer!

Shan

yay shannon!!!! sounding good hunny!!!

fingers crossed for monday's (very early) appointment!

Oooooh! Now you've done it, Shannon! You used one of those horrible sticky vibes emoties! Gah!!! Fortunately, I'm slightly less homicidal than earlier. Great results, there, and I do hope very much that you manage to avoid OHSS this time!

BW

lol i know BW but i only just figured out how to do it yesterday lol! So now i can do more than

Hi all

Shan - great result id say start drinking NOW just to be on the safe side, have they checked youe E2 levels already??

Not long til we are off - im getting very nervous!!!still so much to do but i cant get my head round it all and im stil so so tired, i had a very bad AF and hemorrhaged for three days, i was told by my FS that if it didnt look like it was going to slow then i should go to the hossy, i felt fine up til the last day, nearly passed out at a in service for work, had one of the girls help me to the loo, just in time!

still spotting today but at least i wont have to put up with it on the plane or while in London!!Yay

Ann - hope you are all doing well, when is your Bt?

Megan so good that you are getting things together again after the move

Ellie - hope you are setteling in Ok too?

BW - good to hear that you are back on track

BG - woooohoooo not much longer now - it must be one week down for you?

Hoping everyone is doing ok, and sorry for the lack of personals

Awww Lou hun sorry AF was so bad this month! But as you said at least you know she will leave you alone for your flight

Never had my E2 levels tested b4 at all, last time they just told me at pick up i had a case of OHSS, but it wasn't that bad painful but still bearable to go to work etc. But yep ive been drinking my 2 - 3 litres of water for a day for months now but am quite nervous about Mondays results and my ovaries are very painful today and my stomach is quite swollen oh well Just wait and see

Shannon, I do hope you manage to avoid OHSS this time. Take it from a silly goose who learned it the hard way - if you get it again, the hospital really is the best place for you!

BW

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hey lovely ladies of this thread. Been laying low and probably will until after Tues. I have to come check out where everyone's at tomorrow but know I'm missing you lot when I'm not here and hoping all is well in your lives.

ann Guest

Well day 3 for me today, and absolutely nothing at all to report. I always thought that if they had snuggled in that I would know. I am hopeful but doutful that this has worked for us. Anyway BT on 17/12. So I am geared up for another BFN just days before chrissy.
    Luv to all
    Ann

day 8 here ann - and have a very similar feeling!

i caved and POAS this morning - for my own sanity more than anything (can't handle af showing up without warning) - so 12dpo and BFN - still early, but i think it's probably going to stay that way

feeling really ordinary today - had a really sore mouth last night - felt like my wisdom teeth on one side were giving me grief - only thing is - i had them out nearly 3 years ago! this morning, it's not so ouchy in my mouth, but the glands on that side of my jaw and neck are really sore and inflamed. thinking i'm more than a little run down!

shannon - hope your appointment went well this morning hun

ann Guest

BG,
    Have you had any cramps or anything. All of my previous cycles I have had cramping on and off all day every day. This time nothing at all. Very frustrating feeling very very normal. Strange but true.

Ann

had some cramping for a couple of days early last week. not much since. have gone from being conscious of my bb's (not sore, just aware that they're there, more than normal), to nothing there too! i just feel heavy in my lower tummy now - and my glands are driving me insane!

have been super emotional too - but i think a lot of that is DH being away, and me having to do this whole thing solo in the weeks leading up to Christmas - all way too overwhelming.

feel very flat and have done for a few days now

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

ann,

my last cycle I had zero symptoms. No cramping, no sore boobs, nothing.

Ann & BG - I'm with Sushee, I had no symptoms, nothing when I was pg with Luke.

The only symptoms I had were all of the AF ones - and only over the few days that AF was due, so I had resigned myself to the fact that she was about to show - and she didn't.

On every IVF cycle leading up to BT I have had every pg symptom there is - and no BFP, so, maybe its a good think to think positive about the lack of symptoms???

Hoping the very very best for both of you - Ann, the 12.06 transfer is just amazing - It is all so incredible with the 6's, I'm so excited to see what it means for you!

Hope everyone else is great - YAY! Shannon on the fact that you don't need to cancel this cycle! xxx

Will pop back later today - its 10.15am and I really need to get out of my pj's!!!

xxx
    Last edited by Hollybolly; December 9th, 2007 at 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling!

hehehe - holly - i'm still in bed so don't stress too much about the jim jams!

It's after 10:30 here, and I have absolutely no intention of changing the fact that I'm still in PJs PJ days rock!

Know that I'm keeping everything crossed for those of you having/had transfers, and I'm slowly managing to kick my negativity and depression... Bit scared about going back to work tomorrow and seeing the FS, but I'm sure we'll cope.

BW

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast