Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #2

Hi ladies. Thanks for everyone wondering how I am - I'm going really well thanks. Only two more days to go. I think the Pregnyl do wonders for my mental state in the TWW because I haven't even been tempted to POAS and I'm sure now that I'm this close I won't cave in! I haven't had any symptoms to make me think I'm pregnant but I also haven't had any real AF symptoms, well a couple of twinges today that made me stop and think, but definitely not like I usually feel. The only downside is that I think I've only been to the toilet twice in the last two weeks!!! Even if I'm not pregnant I definitely look and feel it!!!

Hi Melinda, can you please update my details...

Medications - Pregnyl
    Important Dates - BT, 10 November

Thanks!

PS - Welcome!

Melinda Guest

All fixed Bee! Good luck for that BT!!!

Oh dear Bee, I hope you don't blow up. Unfortunately, that's another Pregnyl side effect - constipation.
    Glad you're going so well.
    I don't want to POAS if Pregnyl still in my system. But I have a long wait for my beta. Not sure why my clinic does that.
    Anyway, sounding good for you, not long now!!!
    Love
    Sue :luck: :luck:

Melinda Guest

:-k Hmmm.....someone blowing up as a result of constipation is really a very bad mental image LOL!!! 8-[

Suzie

Sydney IVF clinic nurses told me that the pregnyl stays in your system for about 7 days.... but maybe they just say this so you don't POAS???

Hope the kids are settling in well..

take care and love and hugs

leis xx

Thanks Leis, that sounds about middle of the road so it's probably right. Unfortunately, I've been a bit of a growly face today.
    [-X OK, so nobody ask me if I'm gunna POAS. OK? Cause I won't tell anyway.
    Actually Mel, I kind of had this vision of Bee floating off into the sky like a big balloon.....
    I really need a distraction tomorrow I think!
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Melinda Guest

Sorry to hear that you've been a growly bum today Sue..........anything I can do to help?!

Thanks Mel, unfortunately, that's just part and parcel of the journey sometimes. Unless you can wave your magic wand and give us all BFP's!!!
    I don't usually get growly though. If anything, just a bit tired or teary.
    Never mind, I'm quite calm now. Might have something to do with the 2 dinners I ate.
    Love
    Sue

Now now SuziQ we all know you have 2 bubs on board, BUT TWO DINNERS... my you are a hungry gal arn't you....

love leis xx

Thanks for the smiles:
    LOL, about Bee bursting or floating off into the sunset
    & Sue getting a head start on the eating for 2.

Bee, well done on the good thoughts for this TWW, I had Pregnyl support shots too & never POAS or worried about symptoms. I felt I could be a bit more blase about it cause I 'couldn't' test.

Mel, thanks for adding me in & joining in, always nice to 'meet' new people.

Heather & Shazey, hope all goes well on starting your cycles

Trish, hanging out to hear something

Leisa, thinking of you for the end of the week

Take care all

Hello Beautiful Ones,

Just a quick post before I have to go and make myself presentable for work.

Bee, Suzy ... thinking of you ladies and hoping hoping hoping hoping ... [-o<

Trish - can't wait to hear how you went with your OPU. I hope it's the start of something really big (like a belly).

Leis and Tam - thinking of you girls and wishing for speedy healing (hearts and bodies). Leis, I tried to reply to your post in the vent forum the other day but silly debug wouldn't let me. Just wanted to let you know that how you feel is so, so normal for this situation.

Sorry for not much time to post more comprehensively. Have to rush off but I will catch up in the next day or so.

Love to all,

Mel

PS: Suzy - When I am under the influence of hormones, I most definitely tend toward stroppy. I'm sure there are times when DH has wished for me to be more the teary type.

PPS: Bee, I have only two words for you: psyllium husk. You'll find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket. Two teaspoons in orange juice every day will see you right.

Blue Sky Guest

Morning girls,
    Trish - how are you? No word, am getting worried...
    Sue - hope the horrormones aren't getting to you today! O
    Hi to everyone else! Sorry about the short post - I'd better get back to the books. O
    Cheers
    H

Hey Blue. Back to the books so early??? It'll soon be over. Not long now til your FET?
    Yes, Trish, please update us!!!
    Tam - hope you're feeling ok. I don't think I was eating for 2 last night. Just being a pig basically.
    Hi Leis, Tam, Sush, Magic, Bee, Shazey, Chris and anyone else I've missed.
    I'm off out for some retail therapy.
    Take care and have a good day.
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Okay okay ... thanks for being so supportive but I was waiting to see how many fertilise

I ended up with 19 eggs after the Dr told me I had 11 follicles Friday -(that is what nurse measured while I wrote it down) at u/s with 2 being too small maybe and 1 to big ...

At the end DH & I both heard them say 8 but they didn't write anything on my hand.

I said thanks God that's the number I wanted. They took me to recovery - then someone ? (cannot remember) came and said 19 ... and asked if we wanted it written on back of my hand - of course I did.

I still thought I was dreaming :-s ...and it was wrong seriously - then the scientist came and said 19.

I still can't believe it and was waiting till they call today. [-o<

This cycle I was on 20% less and got 10% more. I feel good so far this morning but waiting for that call... I want quality

:smt041 :smt041
    Trish, that's great news!!! Half that number is great news!!! Congratulations
    Sounds as though they've found the right dosage for you.
    Take care.
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Well done Trish \/
    Happy to hear everything went so well! Hope you get a great strike rate with the embies!!

Sue - have fun with the shopping today! Bring me back a surprise!! hehehe

Cheers
    H
    PS - yes, will hit the books now.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

thanks Heather & Sue

where are you off too Sue ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast