Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #2

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oh bee, that is so cr*p. I'm so sorry hunny, was hoping that after all you'd been through, that this would have been the time for you.

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Bee I am so sorry - hope it isn't over yet.
    you obviously have great personal strength to have gone through so much in your efforts to become pregnant, and I hope you will now find the strength to continue on this journey. As the others have said be gentle with yourselves and look after yourself.

Bee, this is crap, & even more that just normal crap like Sue said.
    Always hope that each cycle it 'it' for everyone here & so really feel for you at the moment.

Take care. And remember the Vent forum is there (or here if you like) to get it all out.

Blue Sky Guest

Oh Bee - my heart aches for you petal. Hope it was only implantation bleeding. Take care pet
    Love
    H

PS - AF come here and leave all the girls alone or I'll whip your ass I swear!!

Hi everyone. First of all I want to say thank you so much to all of you. I read your posts and they made me cry but at the same time I felt all warm and fuzzy so

I have a level of 8 which means I have to go back on Monday a redo the BT. They class 100 as pregnant so it is probably from the Pregnyl but because it isn't below 2 they are required to test again.

Well Bee, it's not definitely over yet then. Monday is gunna feel like forever away. You've stayed so sane over your 2WW too.
    I know you probably feel like you're just hanging in there by your fingernails. But, you are still hanging in there.
    Take care.
    Love
    Sue

Bee, I found out last week that I had a hcg level of 5 when I had the BFN which was actually my ectopic pg. Late implanter.......
    It is a long wait until Monday, shame you couldn't test earlier.
    Hope you have something planned for the weekend to help you along your way.

How about you Sue, how are you feeling, when's your last pregnyl shot?

Trish, how're you feeling. I remember the days in between EPU & ET as very harrowing. Waiting, waiting for someone to call with numbers. Very stressful.

Hope everyone else is well, take care

Hey Tam
    How are you? Hope you're feeling ok.
    I had my last Pregnyl shot on Sunday. Today is 13dpo and 10dpt. AF due on Saturday.
    I've decided a little retail therapy is the only real distraction. Had a great day out today with Chris (confusedegg). Shhh, I'm not saying a thing about wrong turns [-( We had a lot of laughs. Unfortunately, it's the grocery shopping tomorrow. Chippies. Not going near the mint slice though.
    Take care
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Bee,

I hope that it is just a late implantation and that Monday brings a good result, but bummer for having to wait over the weekend. So sorry today couldn't bring you a definite answer.

Take care of yourself, pet.

Mel

Melinda Guest

Oh Bee, I really hope that the next few days fly for you and that Monday's BT brings you wonderful news!! I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Sue - what? No mint slices?! C'mon, don't let the side down! At least one packet has to find it's way into the shopping trolley! LOL

Girls, I'm a bit confused. From speaking to the nurses today I was sure that I wasn't pregnant and that it was the Pregnyl giving me a reading of 8. I understand that this is most likely the case but from you guys it sounds as though it could still possibly happen. Don't get me wrong, I honestly don't think I could be pregnant after the way the witch appeared this morning but I'm interested to know about everyone elses levels. To be honest I've never even had a reading before on a BT and I didn't know what level was needed!

Hi Bee
    I only ever got to Beta once, and that was in 1997. So, I'm not much help.
    But, I will PM a website Magic forwarded to me. It may help.
    Good luck.
    Love
    Sue

Bee,

I had never had any kind of positive before either so I felt kind of the same really. It was strange and sort of frustrating to have to wait for that second test but it should give a better idea of what is going on.

My first reading was lowish I think and at the time, they told me the same thing as you ... they considered 100 a positive. They were very careful not to say that I was pg at that stage because the situation was still unclear. I remember Sally I think it was saying that if the levels doubled by the time of the next test, it would look promising.

I just have everything crossed for you, pet and so hoping that it works out on Monday.

Melinda Guest

Bee,

You might like to look at this thread - Suggested HCG Levels in Pregnancy. It's something that I posted a while ago and is taken directly from my very own pathology results when I had Beta HCG testing done. On each report, they always gave the 'suggested ranges' as a guide and comparative tool.

I hope you find it useful.......

Hmmmm... :-k

Bee, my next question was to ask whether it was bleeding or spotting that you were having. Spotting may be ok but maybe otherwise if it was bleeding.....
    Sorry to possibly put a downer on it, but when I started 'bleeding' for my natural m/c I just knew what it was. There was no way anything was surviving in there at all.

I had my next follow up BT today, making sure my hcg levels are going down, but they are still 110 so I'm back next week for another test. They told me it needs to be down to under 10 to stop monitoring.
    I think my body must like hcg or something??
    My body doesn't make enough progesterone but it holds onto hcg, Mmm, can't work Me out!! lol

Hi Tam. I definitely think the bleeding was enough to call it a day on this one but I feel kind of excited for the next go now. Don't ask me how, but I've picked up some hope from the bad. Blame it on the hormones!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Bee,

As horrible as it sounds, I understand you taking hope in this cycle, for all the sadness that comes with it. I longed to get some hcg in my system in my first 7 cycles, anything to show that it's possible, and just a matter of time. I can't complain about how things turned out, of course, but a reading, however small, may have made it a bit easier for me to keep going.

Matey, I'm excited about your next cycle too! That is, unless there's a little fighter there hanging on....

love
    sushee

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast