Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #2

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Leis
    all the best ....

I hope you get good news honey - and it isn't too scary for you - they can do so much through laproscopy these days - I thought that was way they did it all - did they say they that
    I am assuming that due to the bladder wall being so thin they are going to do a ceasar incision (or maybe not as big) and remove the bowel and bladder and clean it up.

Hi Ladies. Trish, hope all went well today. Leis, hope you are resting up and good luck with your appt tomorrow. Hi to Blue, Anney, Sush, Tam, Keen and Sue. I got a result of 33 back today up from 8 last Thursday so biological only and have to test again on Thursday and monitor until it starts to drop. Off to search on the internet to find some info...

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi bee,

I hope I don't sound silly asking this but if your HCG doubled every 48 hours, could there not be a chance that it's viable?

love
    sushee

A good question Sush, could there be late implantation.

I guess I'm just questioning this also because mine must have done the same thing

Hi Sush,

Well, not according to the nurse I spoke to. She said it was just nuisance factor for me because I had to keep being monitored until the levels start to drop, which they could take up two weeks to do. She said if the levels jumped greatly from the 8 last Thursday it could be possible but since I'm just gradually inching up and up... To be honest, I haven't got a clue so any suggestions, good, bad or otherwise, would be fantastic.

Bee, huh?
    How can it possibly go up if it's hcg they're measuring??? I don't get it either!!! Sounds like if it's going up, something must be making it go up? You're not taking Pregnyl any more.
    Sue

Hi Bee I agree with the girls it is very confusing but it sounds like it has done exactly what it should by doubling every 48 hours, if there was no HCG it wouldnt have doubled would it? I am definately confused and I hope you get some more answers when you have the next test.
    Trish I hope everything went well for you =D>
    Leis they probably can do it by laproscope than laparotomy, good luck let us know how you go
    Suzi Q how are u going in the 2WW I hope you are well
    Blue, Magic, Sushee, Keen and Confusedegg hope you are all well

As for me I have been jabbing for a few days and it is making me quite ill, I have never had puregon before and its making me very nauseous, I read on the pamphlet that it is one of the side effects, did anyone else feel like this on the puregon?. Well I am having the ultrasound on friday so hopefully the nausea and bloating and tiredness are all there for a good reason,

Cheers
    Cassie

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

It sounds sensible to me about Bee's beta too - 8 - 16 - 32 - there is a website somewhere about beta's

Cassie - do you prefer or Shazey ?

I felt nauseous a bit somedays - like :msick: but only intermittently - hope you are feeling okay - sounds awful but worth it if get pregnant.

LOL the tiredness (or in my case laziness with a good excuse) my DH upset my brother by :gossip: telling SIL all the things he does to help me -not why (I am so embarassed - they asked what did I do ?? he doesn't do ironing ) Bro got defensive and said how long & hard he works ... SIL is so jealous.
    but I do feel exhausted -but he thinks I am just playing on BB.

I copied this from other thread ...

I now have 2 hatched blastocysts on board - no frozen embryos though - this one is going to work so won't need any !

I have 2 weeks to my beta though - or maybe I will POAS if I feel the time is right....

BTW - I read a post somewhere about some brand of tiddle sticks changing - so be careful ladies - something about you now need 2 lines and a + sign now ...

Hi Sushee - we love you popping in :flower: not long till you find out P or B
    is my guess (are you telling :gossip: anyone) or will it be a surprise

Hi , Trish thanks for the info I left a message for you in the other LTTC forum, I know these two little embies are going to work, good luck for the 2WW
    My friend gave me some fertlity bangles today so hopefully they will help, it worked with her and she is pregnant with twins now (Hi Tiff).
    I dont mind Cassie or Shazey whatever anyone puts is fine.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi girls,

Sue emailed me and has asked me to post on her behalf. Her beta today came back at under 5, which sadly is considered a -ve. Also AF seems to be on and off, so the clinic has virtually said it's all over for her.

She's a strong chick, our Sue, and this has given her hope, despite the sad news. But until she's ready to come back and talk about it, she's asked me to let you all know how she's going.

I hope you have a good rest in the meantime, SuziQ.

Love
    sushee

Melinda Guest

Oh Sue, I am so sorry to hear your news. Take all the time that you need - you will be in my thoughts.

Bee - it sounds as though your HCG is doing what it should be doing. If it's a chemical PG then it shouldn't be continuing to rise - it should be dropping.......

Sue sorry to hear the results, please know that my thoughts are with you and please take all the time you need, I didnt realise it was time for your HCG.
    Have a good rest, looking forward to you returning soon

Awww, bugger Sush. I'm so sorry Sue and if you pop in for a look - and know that I'm thinking of you.

Blue Sky Guest

Sue - so sorry Here for you if you need!

Blue Sky Guest

Hi girls, just a quick post before hitting the books again.
    Bee - Hope your levels continue to climb. Maybe a late bloomer?
    Shazey - what sort of bracelets are they? might have to get me some of those!
    Trish - hope your embies burrow in and get comfy! :bluestick:
    Hi to everyone.
    cheers
    H

Sue, shame about the result, glad there is a little hope in there. How long til you're back at work? I hope you have some time to yourself you go back. Big hugs to you.

Trish, hoping your little embies are busy finding a warm cosy spot.

Shazey,can't help you on the yuck feelings, Puregon didn't affect me. Not sure if I'm one of the lucky ones.

Heather, hope things are going well, can't remember when your u/s is

Bee, chin up on the wait til Thursday

Take care

Okay, I'm still getting the hang of all this but here goes!

Name - MargOZ (Marg)
    State - VIC
    My Previous Cycle Length - 23 - 25 - 31
    Cycle Type -
    Months of TTC - started process in 2004 & then 2 x DI, 1 x IVF in 2005 - unsuccessful
    Medications - Puregon, Orgalutron, Clomid, Pregnyl
    Important Dates - OPU 21-23 Nov
    Extra Info - Fibroids diagnosed & 7 removed Sep 04. 2 remain.

Welcome Marg I hope your stay here is very short!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast