Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #3

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hi Tam
    thanks how are you going ?

Trish, we posted at the same time.
    It's soooo hard at the business end of the TWW, big hugs for you.
    I'm not sure on the CDs

Positive vibes going your way

Double same post, lol
    I'm well, all my wounds are clearing now, though now it feels a bit sad cause it's over, IYKWIM.
    I've lost 4kg since my TWW so feel good too in that area. I think it's all the excess fluid in me from the drugs.
    Also I'm remembering how to be 'me' & a 'lover' again with DH

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Trish,

The day after opu is 1dpo, and the day after transfer is 1dpt.

Sometimes, you may see if as 1dp5t. This tells anyone looking that you are 1 day post a day 5 (blast) transfer. A day 2 transfer would read 1dp2t.

Love
    sushee

thats what I thought - I had it right for 13 dpo but I have seen it both ways - some count O as day 1

So I am 7dp6t - (still adds up 13dpo or OPU ) and toe tapping doesn't help much as ](*,) KC every time feel bit of moisture IYKWIM and TPC everytime twice !

I am hopeless but not hope less yet !

ignore my ticker at 3pm it ticks over to next day - still 6 days till beta (or actually 7 sleeps )

Trish,

I truly admire your nerves of steel. Last cycle I only got to 6dp5t before HPTing (unfortunately -ve), but my beta 8dp5t was 73! Got my first +ve hpt the next day!

Are you going to hpt?

love
    sushee

Maybe tomorrow - I am a bit gutless rather wait :smt102

I can't remember if I have any downunder HPT left ( 1other somewhere) and too to go to shops - they know my face too well and I might bump into someone who knows me ... I be so suspicous looking - checking if anyone I knew was watching - they might think I was shoplifting and make a fuss

I see someone I know quite often - and don't you always checkout what everyone else has in their trolley - healthy or otherwise

Lol Trish! I always convinced myself that no one would remember me, that I was just another face in the crowd to cashiers and people behind the counter. After all, I worked in a Licensing Centre for years and never remembered my clients' faces.

Then I went to lodge my very first obgyn receipt at my local Medicare, and the chick at counter said 'OMG, you're finally pg! After all those IVF cycles!" or something to that effect.

I now don't take for granted that I blend into a crowd anymore! Lol!

If you going to HPT tomorrow, I'll be [-o< for a good result!

love
    sushee

love
    sushee

Trish and Sush

LOL.. you guys are funny... yeah i thought that i had shares in those pregnancy test companies.. i bought so many, i started to buy them on ebay...

Just found out a friend of ours is preggas, feel happy for her, but kinda you know a bit sad too for us... you guys no what i mean, funny thing is i told her all about her signs to look for re O and to go buy some OPKs from ebay! One month later and she is up the duff... she is super nice though .... and has promised all her maternity clothes apparently i am the first to know other than her husband!!!!!

hope you gals are doing well and trish i just know you will get a BFP! it is just around the corner...

love and hugs

leis xxx

Thanks Leis - your friend sounds very lucky to have you for a friend - she has good taste in friends, following their advice and for your sake good taste in maternity clothes

I hope your crystal ball is 100% correct - I am not so confident

LOL - I am heading home now to search the cupboards but Sushee you told me I might not get a BFP on peestick this early - what brand did you use ?

with hope
    Trish
    Blasts on Board 14/11
    DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks

Trish - you're obviously going internally mental - just test when you feel like it. Just don't lose hope if it's -ve- wait for beta. Speaking from someone who's worked in pharmacy for 13 years - I don't give a hoot who comes in for HPT's, condoms, thrush stuff, herpes stuff, morning after pill etc, etc...

PS Shhhh, I may test Thursday - which of course means Wednesday - lol. But don't tell anyone.

Trish,

I used Fortel Ultra but only ever got a -ve at 11dpo and a really really faint line with it at 14dpo. I then used a Crystal Clear on 15dpo and it came back with a strong line in less than 3 mins.

But heaps of people swear by Fortel Ultra, so it's hard to say.

love
    sushee

Ok Trish here is an idea....

Just go into a major pharmacy and buy one of every single pregnancy test kits they have and to really make the staff scratch their heads, throw in a pack of condoms as well!!!!!!

I am glad my friend didn't hide her pregnancy from me. Her and her DH have been very good to us, allowing us to stay at their house when we needed our IVF treatment in sydney.

Nope don't doubt it lovey, i just know that BFP is just around the corner!!

love leis xx

Blue Sky Guest

:smt082 :smt026 :smt038
    Woo hoo, exams & assignments all finished and handed in!!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh of relief)

Trish - maybe you could buy some of Ali's spare hpts??? hehe. Hoping for 2 lines for you petal! Humphrey - you too, may it rain double pink lines on everyone!
    Sushee - that medicare lady could have (maybe should have) gotten into trouble for that comment. tsk tsk
    Tam - Glad to hear you're feeling good! I think I found your 4kg on my butt - too much chocolate while studying!
    Marg - hope your scan went well today pet!
    Shazey - how are you doing?
    Sue - Where are youuuuu??
    Bee - hope you're doing well!
    Hi to anyone I missed :wave:

Looking forward to chatting some more now I dont have a little voice in the back of my head nagging "You should be studying!!"
    Cheers
    H

Hi Girls,

Just a quickie to let Bee know I'm thinking of her.

Thinking of all you other lovely ladies too. I'll be back to post after work. Trish, you hang in there, pet.

Love,

Mel

Hi guys
    Well I had my trigger at 5.30 last night (god it stung) only one day to go, I have the OPU at 6.30 am which is a bit early for me but the good thing is they got the anaethetist that I wanted so thats why it is so early, have to leave home at 4.30am so I really definately be snoring during the procedure,(hubby said I snored terribly last time) how embarressing.
    Blue I bet you are glad the assignments and exams are over, hope you did really well
    Melbo how are you going, hope you are not working too hard
    Trish how are u
    Bee hope u are well
    Marg how did your scan go ?
    Humphrey good luck for thurs if you decide to test
    Hello to anyone else I have missed
    Off to work this afternoon, it will be like doing a quick shift, home at 10.30pm and up again at 4am, Oh well hopefully in the end it will all be worth it.

Had my final scan yesterday and thank goodness the follies have grown! There are at least two big ones each side, although they've reminded me that they have trouble getting to my right ovary so the worst case scenario could be just two eggs which is as bit of a bummer.

OPU is Wed midday and then one will be put back on Fri or Sat. I can't remember the last time I felt this tired! Was going to head to Albury after work today but now I think I need to head off early this afternoon - or I'll fall asleep during the drive over there!

Good luck to everyone else and will be back next week. Thanks heaps for all the support.

Marg

Marg
    congrats on the follies, =D> good luck with the OPU on wed and the ET on the weekend, look forward to hearing how you go.
    Go home and have a good sleep

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast