Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #3

TRISH YOU SUPERSTAR!!!

:happy4u: :happy4u: :happy4u:

Hi girls just thought I would let you know that the clinic called today and out of the 12 follies 9 were mature and only 4 fertilised, I know it only takes one but I am a little disappointed it goes to show that the more follies is not always the best thing, I got 6 follies last time and 6 fertilsed now I dont know whether to risk going to blast or just having a day 3 transfer, the clinic said that they will ring back after 1.00pm if any more have fertilised.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazey
    hope the clinic has good news for you at 1pm

Shazey, keep your chin up. Last pick up I had over ten follicles and ended up with only one fertilised embryo. It certainly only does take one and even though it might not last, at the moment it's still growing in there! Good luck.

beautifully said Bee
    I can't wait till tomorrow for your u/s - are you living in suspense and hope ?

Shazey's - little 'uns - Grow embies grow

Hi Bee,
    On another site I am on, a lady got a BFP on november 14 and her HCG was 34. Today it is 749. From the beginning it was said to be a positive and a late implanter and everyone is very positive that everything will be fine. This is not much different to your scenario so I am hoping it will be fantastic news for you tomorrow. [-o<
    Trish, hope you are having fun on cloud 9.

thanks Anney - plenty of clouds in Sydney today actually no rain as yet

Hi Trish and Bee thanks for your thoughts and wishes the clinic phoned again this afternoon to say there are definately no more fertilised oh well we will see how these ones grow
    Bee good luck for your scan tomorrow I know you wont need it
    Trish Tiff (Tiggy) said to say congratulations unfortunately she is in hospital and unable to access a computer but I told her today of your results and she is very excited and happy for you.

kirsty Guest

Shazey fingers crossed that your little ones do what they are supposed to do.

Also I hope that all is well with Tiff, please pass on warm wishes to her for me if you get the opportunity.

Thanx

thanks Shazey :flower: for telling Tiff I guessed she was in hospital and I was going to ask you to tell her - you are a mind reader.She sent an email via Dave.

Hope your embies grow beautifully now - hold on to the hope -easy to say but hard to practice.

Bee- thinking of you for tomorrow ... we need another miracle

with hope
    Trish

Just another quickie to say I'm thinking of you Bee, darling. [-o< for very good news today.

Love,

Mel

PS: Big group hug for everyone. You are all wonderful.

Blue Sky Guest

just popping in quickly (at work... noooorty) to wish Bee all the very best for your scan today!! [-o<

Melinda Guest

GOOD LUCK BEE!!!!

Awww thanks guys! I just logged on to see if anyone else had any exciting news and planned to post later today after I get more BT results back but your kind thoughts sucked me in! Well, the scan went well this morning - sac is where it is supposed to be and not in tubes which is good news. Too early to see anything else really so another scan next Fri. Did another BT so will let you know results this afternoon. All in all, everything looks like it is supposed to but Dr did say it has less than a 50% chance of continuing because of my levels. I figure each day I get further along presents better odds, and to be honest, I'm completed thrilled that something is actually growing in there!!!! I started to have doubts and even if this one doesn't work I'll be right back in there and ready for the next go. \/

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Bee,

I can't help it, I'm getting all teary. This little one went from "not viable" to 50% chance? I don't know about anyone else here, but this sounds like it's bucking the odds. I'll be crossing my fingers for your BT results today!

love
    sushee

Bee - I am so pleased for you it is not in your tubes - what a relief

did you see my post above - I read about HCG need to be certain level to see baby ?

I am hoping bub is just a petite little'un. By all counts it seems to have been doubling 50% chance is something to hope for like Sush said .

Your positive attitude to other option and #4 is amazing.You so deserve this to be a sticker

with hope
    Trish

Hcg is 2100 - keep going little one!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

wooohoooo you little beauty! I knew it's a fighter!

love
    sushee

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast