Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 - January 2006

Bee, so sorry to hear the sad news. Thinking of you & sending lots of hugs. :hugs:

Marg

Bee I am so sorry, as Trish said we were all hoping and praying for you
    look after yourself

Oh Bee Bee ... I am so sorry my darling .... I know what you mean about being attached to it, when i had my period after failed IVF cycle i cried when i saw the grey type tissue that came out as i knew it was our bubs. Stay strong sweetie and i am sorry that you didn't get your christmas wish, but I am sure there is a pleasant suprise just around the corner..

love and hugs to you

leis xx :smt058

Bee I'm very sorry for your loss.

Having had an ectopic and a chemical pg too this year ........I would like to comment the following..
    ...doing an IVF cycle I put my heart in my hands and ever so eagerly focus on the opportunity possible, if I get the elusive BFP then I would think look at what I've been able to achieve, whereas the BFN comes as a soul/dream destroyer.......so I take reponsibility for the getting the BFP but not for the BFN or even worse MAYBE PG.....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Go and look in PALTTC - a certain DH has sent a message or birth announcements ...

maybe it is lleyton hewitt.. going to have a geeza now!!!

Bee darling,

You've been in my thoughts all week. I know what you mean about your feelings over this cycle. You've made it a bit further now and I hope that in the not too distant future, you'll get your heart's desire. At the same time though I'm very sorry for this loss. The little one was really a fighter and gave it his/her best shot and so did you.

Lots of love,

Mel

Thanks for all your thoughts lovely ladies, it really does give me a warm fuzzy feeling. I was very excited to read Gab's news

](*,) This TWW is driving me mad! One week to go! I keep telling myself not to think about it but then I end up doing the opposite! I try not to look for signs (because they're probably just wishful thinking!) but I still can't help doing it! I also think a couple of HPT's might jump into my supermarket trolley next week! I'll go into it knowing that it's the BT that counts so I'll try not to be too disappointed when it's a BFN. This is tough.

And then I was so happy and teary at the same time yesterday because my cousin just had twin girls. I am so happy for her and DH because around 18 months ago they lost their baby boy at 32 weeks and it was just so devastating. It's the best news but somehow it just makes me a little sad as well.

I'm tempted to dive for the chocolate but I'm not sure that will really help with the TWW!!!

Thinking lots of positive thoughts for everyone. :bluestick:

Marg

confusedegg Guest

Margoz: i had some mud cake yesterday, will that have any effect.. just seen that you not having chocolate..

Chris

Bee, such a shame & disheartening for you. I hope it pans out for you in the best way possible. I have had an experience like that a few years ago.

But I hope (and it seems) that you have come out of it like myself with my last experience. I have a lot more HOPE now. It's like having the ticket but just missing the bus!

Chris & Marg, be strong in that TWW, it'll try to pull you down. Take care of yourself.

Hope you have a nice weekend planned, I'm busy but always thinking of you all.
    Take care

Melinda Guest

Bee, I am SO very sorry to hear your news.

Hi Bee,
    I am so sorry to hear your your news. I too have beeen thinking about you all week and was sooo hoping this would be it. But I know what a positive outlook you have so you will get there. Loads of luck for next time.

Blue Sky Guest

Bee - So sorry petal . I know what you mean by feeling attached. As a wise friend says - Take care of your heart. Thinking of you.
    H

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Heather -you mentioned 2nd Dec was a testing day for you so I am :-k wondering how you went ?

Marg & Shazey - how are you in 2ww ?

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Trish -
    :-$ I have to go for a repeat test on Monday, and possibly another after that some time next week. :-$
    How are you going?

Hi guys sorry I have been MIA my optomistic husband decided it would be good to go camping this weekend even though we have had severe storms this week and the news forecast said gale force winds, hail, heavy rain etc, well we were there for 15 minutes and had just put the tent up when there was a massive storm that promptly knocked down the tent again, so into the car we went to wait for the storm to ease, I was being very supportive and not saying "I told you so" we finally got the tent back up and after a night of gale force winds and the tent falling again in the middle of the night we decided enough was enough so we came home, so much for my relaxing weekend, there was no mobile phone reception and all night I was stressed that my little sister would go into labour (she is 41 weeks and 3 days) and I am her support person, well the good news is she didnt go into labour and I am home now, gotta love your own bed.
    As for the 2WW well I caved in today and did a HPT, I know I am naughty but I have been feeling nauseous and have sore breasts, and they are actually growing (gotta love that, Dh certainly does) I know these can be a side effect from the crinone, but tested anyway
    It showed a I dont think it was from the luteal support injection as it was over a week ago and it was only 1500u so very little amount, the tests I used were from work and I asked a doctor about them and he said that you need at least 50iu of HCG in your urine for it to show a positive sign, I am trying to not get my hopes up but I never even had a positive urine with the other 3 transfers so I am hoping it is a good sign, it is only a feint line but you can definately see it at arms length
    Does anyone else have any ideas or thoughts
    Thanks guys for all your wishes over the last couple of weeks and I hope you are all well

I also got 2 new godbabies on wed night Tiff and Dave (Tiggy) now have their beautiful bubs IVY and Noah and my beautiful godchildren

Congratulations Shazey!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your DH.
    He is an optimist isn't he? So did he enjoy the camping out? Lol.
    Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you.
    Didge

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast