Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October 2006

Thanks Sushee
    I only have 2 FE left..I think I wont risk them going to blast! I'll be back to exchange injection whoas and endo linings very shortly
    Good luck girls
    Bec

Last edited by Visitor9; November 13th, 2006 at 08:17 PM. Reason: sig removal

DB, my understanding is it is pretty normal to have some follies that dont develop into eggs. I always have well over 40 follies and the most eggs we've ever had was 28.

Bec, Im not really sure as like Daisy Ive only had frozen blasts. Good Luck! Will be crossing fingers for your success...

I had about 11 follies but we only got 3 eggs, two actually as one was immature. I don't know the reason why either and never did ask, but like Poppy states, this is probably the real reason. I actually put mine down to the severe endo i had, which was undiagnosed before ivf... who knows, the human body is a very weird thing, sometimes wonderful sometimes not! Leis x

ann Guest

Was wondering if any of you knowledgable ladies could offer some help?

I started taking Ethinylo Estradiol on Sat, starting at 30 mcg. My ovaries feel as if they are going to explode, very painfull. Even when doing my last full stim cycle I had 54 follies, and it didn't feel this bad. I haven't had these meds before, and by my information they are supposed to stop the ovaries from producing eggs, so why the pain?

Can any one help?
    FET scheduled for 30th Nov
    Ann

Ann hun, sorry i can't help you out with your drug question however if you go on the mydr website, google it, you can type in the name of the drug and it will give you heaps of info on it. Happy birthday also, and good luck with the FET..... love and hugs leis x

I have been on Estrodial and dont remember having that much pain - a little uncomfortable but completely different to a full stim - and like you I have had over 50 follies before and that was a LOT more painful.... I dont want to concern you, of course, but I would consider just giving the clinic a quick call when you can, to see what they say... Although I am sure it will all be just fine.... let us know how you go.

Oh and BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS ANN!

Anne- how are you doing? I always get really bad ovary pain. In either one or the other. Mostly right hurts more than the left one. The nurses have always said it is nothing to worry about, but then tell me no lifting. Even though I take it as the norm for me, I always tell the clinic just in case.
    Also happy belated birthday!

Dreambub- welcome! Please feel free to jump in anytime!

My FS told us that there would always be follies with no eggs. Not all follies are able to create an egg. I also get imature eggs too. They just have not had enough time to mature. But it is the first ones the Dr are aiming for anyway. 14 epu and 10 fertilized is a great number.
    Wishing you much babydust and sticky vibes and hoping you stay in this thread is a very short one!

Hows things going for you Miss Daisy?

Ann - hope you are feeling better sweetie...

Still here
    Had follie scan today. Only two on each side - but a low number is normal for me. The most I have ever got is 7 follies. So pickup will either be Wednesday or Thursday. Will find out Monday arvo.
    Still jabbing on 450mg of Gonal F until - hopefully only 4 more needles and trigger to go!!
    Good luck everyone !
    Odette

ann Guest

Hello Lovelies!

Pain has eased up a lot, went up to 50mcg last night. I think it might have been a bit of a jolt to the ols system, and thus the pain. All ok now.

Tomorrow off for a blood test and a lovely ultrasound (or as Leis calls it Dildo cam).
    Oh yes, looking forward to that!

Nothing else to report, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Ann

PS I want a BFP for xmas. (please)

Hi Ann just posted in your other thread! sorry to ask but im on the same cycle as you and would be interested in how yours is done. this is my 6th cycle and every time they have been different. im on a HRT cycle as my body is always out of wack!!

Alex Guest

Hi,

I've been away for a few weeks and apologise in advance for joining into your thread. I wasn't sure if this is the right thing to do or not.

I've had empty follies before, and immature eggs. The last emby didn't make it so back to square one. My DH and I will start another stimulated cycle after Christmas as I want a break. You all know how stressful it is!

My doctor said that apparently the embryoloist report said that my eggs were immature which he said could be a result of the medication and next time he'll put me on a lower dose. I'm going to see him tomorrow and I'll remind him of that for next time.

I also started seeing a chiropractor last week, he has helped many couples conceive, I'm not sure how and don't understand why muscle testing etc. would work, but I'm now at the stage where I'll try anything.

Has anyone tried herbs from a naturopath? I thought that whilst on the IVF cycle you can't take herbs, but as I said before, I'll try anything and I need all the help I can get!

I hope everyone is OK and the journey is getting a little easier.

RA

dream bub Guest

Hi ALex,

I've tried herbs before, in fact it was last cycle and I think it probably helped me produce so many eggs (We got 20), and we also got a BFP which I sadly lost a 10 wks. Didnt go with teh herbs this time (just limited time to go to so many different appointments really) and this time we got less eggs- 14. Could be a coincicdence, but if I had more time I would probably combine accupuncture, herbs and IVF.

If you decide to take the herbal path make sure that you let your FS know exactly what they are and what dose you are taking as I had to back off on a couple just before the EPU...........

Either way I wish u well......

I myself have just been through my 7th FullStim cycle and had 2 blasts tf'f last Wednesday - so just 5 days or so in to the TWW and feeling rather impatient.......

ann Guest

Getting ready for blast off. Had ultrasound this a.m, and everything looks good. Endrometrium (sp) is a 3, so only 10 days until the transfer of 2 little snow bubbies.

Still feels a little weird that this is our last cycle.

But I have to find a positive in there somewhere!

Ann

Good luck ann - im praying that this is the one! What does Ant think??

Just a quick Hi how ya going to everyone... super busy here at home, we have a new doggie... (suckers that we are) i was only suppose to be fostering her and she just got on so well with Carlos the wonder dog, we decided to keep her... a little staffi she is and totally devine!

Well just a super dooper dose of baby dust and sticky vibes to everyone from me... I hope those that are currently undergoing IVF or AC get a BFP this cycle and those that arn't on the AC wagon, may you strike it lucky with a natural miracle... (keen that is aimed at you hun!!!)

Love and massive cyber hugs

Leis xx

ann Guest

LisaL,
    Ant is going to be up at the Gold Coast later this week. Spoke to her yesterday and she wants to see us on Sat, she said it will be good to have a session just before transfer. So we will pop up there to see her.

Leis congratulations on the new dog.

I hope you are all enjoying the week thus far?

Luv to all

Ann

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast