Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October/November '05

Oh Im so #-o !! I meant to say Provera not Puregon! Thanks for pointing that one out.... Im such a dufus!

No need to apologise - I was thinking it might have been a new protocol. I wasn't being a smart ar$e.
    Hey, we're all dufus'ssss atm!!!! It's essential criteria for the bus ticket!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and an extra long weekend for those of us in Melb (if you are lucky enough to get Mon off as well). I'm anxious to hear how Magic is going. I feel it will be good news so I definitely hope I am right. Apart from bloating and not being able to go to the toilet I am feeling fine and dandy. Off to yum cha with friends for lunch today :eat: Not sure that will help the digestion much but what's a girl to do... put life on hold while trying to fall pregnant... 8-[

Hey Bee, hope you enjoyed Yum Cha. A good way to excuse the bloating. Yum....cha.... sorry, that wasn't even funny.
    Well, I'll have 2 to take away tomorrow at 1.30pm The embryologist phoned at 1.50. Nothing like keeping a girl waiting... not that I was climbing the walls or anything :roll: The 3rd egg decided against the idea.
    Won't be going through the drive-through though. I'm hopeless at driving in Sydney so will be training and bussing it. I've decided to leave at 9am. Gives me time to get lost and then get found again. Gunna make an adventure out of it and stop off halfway home and do a spot of shopping.
    Hope you're all doing well.
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sue
    best of luck tomorrow for your ET - girl you are made of tough stuff ..
    you obviously have great personal strength to have gone through so much in your efforts to become pregnant, wishing and sending you the strength to continue on this train/bus journey to bring home your bubs.

I will be thinking of you [-o<

Thanks Trish
    I wasn't so tough on Wednesday night - real tailspin territory. Settling down now though. Focussing on the shopping at Hornsby Westfield!!
    Love
    Sue

Sue
    good luck tomorrow for your ET, hope everything goes well I bet those little embies cant wait to get home.
    Well Im still waiting for AF to arrive and boy it is taking its time I have now been on the synarel for 11 days four days longer than the last stimulated cycle. I was just wondering if anyone else suffered from tender breasts whilst on the synarel, I didnt notice it last time on synarel only when I was on the injections were my breasts tender.
    Well we still havent worked out whether we will go ahead with this cycle so we are just taking it one day at a time.
    bluesky has AF arrived yet, I think she might have left the country, please send her my way if you see her.
    I hope everyone else is fine and enjoying the weekend

confusedegg Guest

Hi Sue,

Good Luck matey for tomorrow..

I agree with Trish, you are made of tough stuff and do have personal strength.

<chris blows :bdust: dust: to suziQ>

Regards
    Chris

Blue Sky Guest

Good luck tomorrow Sue!! Will be [-o< [-o< for you and the dynamic duo!! :bluestick: :bluestick:
    Love
    H

Hey Blue, dynamic duo - love it. DD - hopefully that will be my cup size in a few months....
    Any sign of AF? Car 54 where are you???

Blue Sky Guest

Nope, :af: free zone here so far!! 8-[

You must be going mad.
    Car 54, cycle day 54...get it! Think I'd better go to bed.

damn Blue you must be absolutely going out of your mind with the waiting... stupid AF never around when you want her, but constantly knocking at your door when you dont - TYPICAL!

Sue.... counting down and getting so very excited for you and you Darling little Double Act!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi all,

Sue, by the time you read this, you'll be mum to two lovely embryos! I will endeavour to do my best this week to keep you sane in the 2WW!

Keen, wooohooo on starting the meds! I like that you've decided not to be sad anymore, I know it's a hard thing to do. But a new cycle equals a new chance.

Blue, AF not arriving for this long is pretty amazing. AF witch, where are you?

Shazey, great news about the clinic and the money side of things. I agree, I hate when January comes around and you have to build up your safety net threshold all over again. This year when I was told that the threshold had restarted, took me completely by surprise and had to do some quick side stepping with my finances! And it was a cancelled cycle too!

Trish, the post you put up was lovely, and so true. I think IVF is so lonely sometimes, and I know that BB has certainly saved me from depression and despair many times.

Magic, thinking of you, hun. And definitely of you too Tam.

love
    sushee

Shazey, my boobs kill whenever I do a cycle regardless of what kind. This time (pick up cycle) they have been the worst - it kills to lay on my side in bed. And it's not like they are huge to start with so :smt102

confusedegg Guest

Hi Blue

Are you waiting on AF, to do another IVF cycle.

Is your cycle regular anytime at all?

The reason i ask is my cycle is up the creek and I have to have AF brought on by tablets and was wondering if that they would have considered that at anytime.

I am on tablets for 10 days and AF comes 1 1/2 -2 days later.

Regards
    Chris

Hi everyone
    Magic and *Tam* hope you're both doing ok and will be able to pop back in real soon.
    Hey Blue, what's new?
    How are you going with the Puregon Trish?
    Hi Sush, long time no tap - how are things progressing for you?
    Hope the meds are treating you kindly Keen. Hmm, gotta get Santa's address for our letters.
    Chris, great to see you! Not long for you now.
    Hey Shazey, hope AF gets her butt into gear for you. Just don't send her over to the coast please.
    Well Bee, looks like I am now officially in the 2WWWeirdland with you.
    The dynamic duo and I are home. A lady from another board who lives around half an hour from the hospital offered to take me - so I accepted. It was kinda like a blind date!! We got there an hour early - someone had phoned to say they'd been caught in traffic, so I was 'done' an hour early. Yep, everything is being done so quickly this time. 1 embie 8 cell the other starting to compact. Apparently this is good..... So, the kids have already had their first shopping trip (hmmm, wonder if I should count that as an IVF expense), their first takeaway (a healthy sub of course) and their first train ride. We all did a bit of walking too. Now we're resting. Have decided I need to come up with a male/female duo name - Batman and Robin is a little sexist. Any ideas???
    Anyway, I'm starting to rave - just so gobsmacked by the speed of everything. Also, by the support I've received from all of you.
    Hi to anyone else popping in.
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sue
    I am so happy for you those embies sound great ...

Puregon is okay felt bloated last night and putting on weight ++ and not from eating
    I hardly feel injections - first blood test 3rd so will see what is happening

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast