Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006

Hey Keen, I've just noticed you've lost your 'As'. Did you laugh it off?
    Not long for you now...good luck!
    Sue

Speaking of down in the dumps, I have been feeling very average as of late too, must be going around....I am back to having teary moments and the silly old "why us"... back to cursing woman in my head that are pregnant or have kids/babies, back to the old 'oh for God sake go and have your tubes tied' when i see a mother with 4 young kids and she is yelling at them......

I think sometimes i try to hard at being strong and it all builds and builds and builds and then BANG it all falls apart...

I haven't told DH this but the other day in Bondi Junction when i was having an appointment with the surgeon, i fully lost the plot and locked myself in a toilet cubical at Westfields.... i was in such a state, i didn't know what to do, i nearly didn't turn up for the appointment... BUT i pulled myself together and manage to get through... i was so stressed by the time i got to my bestfriends house at Gosford where i was staying the night, I bludged 2 of her cigarettes off her :shock: .......... 8-[ i haven't smoked a ciggie in about 3 years.... work that out.....

Sorry about the little vent, probably should of posted it under vent but, i didn't think it was going to be such a big vent.....

Hi to everyone....

love leis xx

I think sometimes i try to hard at being strong and it all builds and builds and builds and then BANG it all falls apart...
    :smt021 That emoticon is my way of saying you've hit the nail on the head - whopping big nail...
    Positive thinking is definitely the way to go but, nobody on this rollercoaster can possibly be positive all the time. And, you have had so much to contend with in the past six months. Your sunny attitude is inspirational to all of us, that doesn't mean you're not allowed to have the cr*ppy times as well.
    As horrible as it is Leis, it's important to make sure you actually feel the pain and frustration. That's the only way you'll get past it.
    Having said that....chin up and take care of your heart.
    Sue

thanks suzieq

Leis, Sue is right (as usual ). We cant hold it together all the time and its really not fair of us to expect that we can (although I know we all do a damn good job most of the time). Sometimes for your own sanity and because sometimes you just cant help it because something just pushes you "over the edge" you just have to let yourself feel all the stuff that is happening to us and feel the loss and anger and frustration and hurt that we have.

You hang in there sweetie - let it all out when you need and go easy on yourself. None of us are made of steel (and let me tell you, thats good thing because that makes you the lovely person you are)....

Hope you, and every one of you ladies have a lovely, relaxed easter break.

SuziQ- Thanks for the kind words. Sometime I think trying to ignore it really helps. The boys are a delight, but at moments it is hard with the one year old. Especially when I see DH with him. It just brings the " we have been trying longer that my sister has even known her husband" feelings. Then comes the snow ball effect. I think it is harder this month as it has been 12 months since I lost my first angel.

Leis- I am sorry honey that you have been having a hard time too. Many hugs to you. I have been sitting here for a while trying to find the right words to say. But I honestly think of any but that Keen and Suzi have said it all.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Despite what my US ticker says I am down to just two more sleeps until my FET... Im getting very excited and hopeful. Please let this be it [-o<

Everything's crossed Keen!

[-o< for you Keen
    :hugs: Vicki and that goes for you too Leis :hugs:

Shez and Keen I am [-o< frantically for you both.....

Love leis xxx

ann Guest

I hope everyone is having a lovely easter!

Good luck Keen for tomorrow, I have everything crossed for you. And Sushee I am waiting to hear the news.

Sorry I haven't got time for more personals, I have just come home from a few days stay in hospital, kidney stones, don't you just love them, I was transfered to another hospital, 1 hour in the back of a ambulance on the bumpiest road in NSW (I think).

Anyway all is good now, I have another stone still in the kidney, so I 'll just wait and see, I hope it dosen't have any impact on our full stim cycle in a few weeks.

Luv to all

Ann

Ann check the birth announcements....

Kenn- I have everything crossed for honey.

Shez- Everything is crossed for you too!

Anne- I am sorry to hear about your Hospital stay. I hope you are getting heaps of rest.

And to everyone else I hope you all have had a lovelyEaster break.

Thanks everyone - Im sure all the good vibes you guys are giving out are sure to help me tomorrow!

Ann- sorry to hear about the kidney stones matey - OUCH! Hope that one still there just manages to find itself out without too much discomfort 8-[

Hey to everyone else - hope all coming along nicely.... Seems we have all been a little down lately - heres hoping this helps even if just a bit

Good luck for tomorrow Keen, what time is your FET? Did you decide to take it easy post transfer or go with the 'do the normal thing to keep the blood circulating as it usually does' path? :luck:
    How are you surviving your 2WW Shez?
    Blue, where are you?
    Hope everyone else is starting to feel a little better. :flower:
    Sue
    126 more sleeps til up up and a-w-a-a-a-y

Sue, transfer at 11:30. Decided to go somewhere between the two. Have tried both ends of the spectrum previously unsuccessfully - so am aiming for lots of rest with gentle walking, etc....

Have noticed you have not again mentioned Mr Italian.... Still planning on meeting up??

Sounds like a plan Keen.
    I called him last week to tell him my plans. He is now doing month long tours of Europe, not just Italy. So, I'll just have to see how far away he is from Athens when I have my free time there. :smt102 . No point planning anything yet, it will be one of those last minute arrangement things. Sometimes they're the best!

aaaaaahhh Suzi catching up with an old flame... that will be interesting... enjoy you wicked bit of gear you..... love leis x

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast