Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ March 2006

Kar

First cycle which was cancelled was down to 37.5ui FSH on last day when levels were 34000 and 53 follies. next one unsure of levels on day of OPU but 5 days before pick up E was 12000 and 47 follies, the next time on OPU levels were around 19000 with 49 follies. Last two times were on 100ui FSH and then that was dropped over the last two days before trigger. Considering have not had any success so far am sure it has something to do with my extreme levels at the time of transfer - Even though Im sure you wont have to do a freeze all, at least your clinic is giving you that option if your body is not co-operating... fingers crossed though, that all will be fine for you :-)

BTW not sure about the zinc thing, but I havd DH taking zinc supplements now and Dr agreed was a very good idea for low numbers and motility, not sure about anything else - but I suppose cant hurt to cover that base, hey?!

Shez - honey so sorry to hear how things are going, but it is good that they are watching closely to ensure they get the best result they can, so thats one good thing. 7 each side is good numbers though. I remember my doctor saying anywhere between 6 and 10 on each side is optimal. It aint over till the big mamma sings, so youre still in the running sweetheart - hang in there By the way - you vent all you like.

Thinking of all you ladies in the horrible 2WW - and sending you all inkstick:

Hey Shez

This op is a bowel resection and the removal of more endo in the rectum. The L ovary had gone and got itself adhered to the lower sigmoid colon, hence the resection... Will possibly be in hospital for about ? 3 nights, but I am pushing and hoping for only 2. I get so depressed being a patient, the only time I like being in hospital is when I am working, and even then it drives me nuts being a nurse! I find it hard to be the patient and hate pressing the call button all the time... anyway hopefully this will be the last of the ops for quiet sometime and maybe next time I am in as a pt will be for the birth of our child....

:wave: to everyone!!

love leis xx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shez,

it would be a waste not to keep going with those follies. Hopefully the tweaking of the meds will help you get them all maturing at a nice even rate. The best fertilisation rate I ever got was from a long-ish cycle, so don't lose hope!

love
    sushee

Hi all just popping in to sprinkle the thread full of groovy preg wishes & cant wait to read how you've all left this thread to shut down!!!!

Love hugs & kisses to you all!!!!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am now one of the moderators in this forum.

Most of you in this forum are not only fellow BBers but truly firm friends of mine IRL. I know that being a AC veteran can often feel like living on a whole different planet from everyone else, with it's own special challenges and emotions. Those of you who know me know that I've also been through what you have, questioning my worth as a woman, wondering why it has to be so hard, thinking it's never going to be me that will be so lucky, feeling like my last chance at a baby is failing miserably, and not having a clue what to do about it.

I hope you know that I share with you all the unique perspective that comes from repeated failed AC cycles, but also never take for granted how lucky I am that I am not still going. I will always be a veteran TTCer at heart.

I hope that you will all see me as your voice, so that BellyBelly can continue to be the warm, welcoming place that you can come to when you need some support. I know you're all tough cookies, so I look forward to hearing about how you'd like this forum to be, any suggestions you may have, and to contact me with any concerns or issues regarding this forum.

Most of you already have my email address but to anyone who'd like to have a chat about anything in this forum, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

love
    sushee

Awww, congratulations!
    Not sure why, but I now have an overwhelming urge to call you Aunty Sush.
    Seriously though, I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job Sush. Our first LTAC alumni member as a mod - well done!
    Love
    Sue

Firstly 'Auntie' Sush...

Thank you everyone for your kind words, as you can imagine I have been very emotional today and your heartfelt words bought tears to my eyes.. I'm not really anymore in the light since BT results, as I've mentioned b4 I never get numbers but my instrustions are to stay on 175 and recheck BT in 2 days.. I am hoping this is a good sign??? Again thank you

Kar last time they went ahead with the OPU and only decided to freeze all when I got sick.. so I don't know what prompts them to cancel altogether. I hope you OPU goes swimmingly (pun intentional )

Leis I know what you mean about being on the wrong side of the bed!! And isn't knowledge a dangerous thing some times!! I will be [-o< it goes well and I can just see you dragging yourself up to the nurses station 30min post op rather than ring the bell LOL!!

Love and Luck to all

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Sushee on being new mod - =D>

Shez - goodluck sweet ! for this cycle and for lots of good sized eggs .You are in my thoughts

Chele - how are you ?

Kar - what a harvest -hope it all goes well for you at OPU

Keen - glad it is going ahead for you

Leis & Shez - I am the same - I hate to bother the nurses

Leis - I hope it all systems go for you very soon too.

Tam- sorry to hear your cycle is still in limbo
    I am so looking forward to seeing you all in PALTTC

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all -

Sorry for the lack of personals - just wanted to quickly say:
    =D> Congratulations (Aunty) Sushee!!! =D>
    We are certainly very lucky to have you as our Mod, looking after us!!

Good luck to all those cycling, TWWing or just plain old waiting!

Cheers
    H

aaaahhhh well done Sush, they couldn't of asked a better person.... enjoy!!!

love leis xx

I swear if you guys start calling me Aunty Sush, I'll feel like I won't be able to give up the nanna knickers I've resorted to wearing lately! ROFL!

Thanks for the welcome, my sweets. Though I never really was gone, was I?

love
    sushee

Yaye Sush - well done - and might I say to the rest of the Mod team - very good choice!

Well Ladies I have come to ](*,) is happening here.

I am probably gonna Disapear for a while now and probably get roaring drunk every weekend until 1st may (I wish)

I have sent Inspiration an email to update the front page but until she does you will guess that all my snow bubs have gone so is my hope for a Baby in 06. So we now wait for May to start stimming and hope the loss of Embryologists and nurses from REPROMED doesn't delay us too long. We are lucky we were already booked on in case.

Goodbye my ~Angel~ and their siblings how ironic just short of a week after my ~Angels~ birthday I say goodbye to their last link.

Goodluck to all cycling at the moment hope to see you all gone next time I pop in to say Hi.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chele
    I am so sorry .My sympathy is with you during this difficult time especially with your Angels'anniversary.I want you to know you are in my thoughts.
    with hope
    Trish
    "~♥~ DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks born still ~♥~"

Chele,

I'm so so sorry, my sweet. Please take care of yourself and take the time to heal. I know it's doubly heart-breaking so close to your Angel's anniversary. We'll be thinking of you, and praying for a smoother time for you in May.

love
    sushee

Chele
    My thoughts are with you.
    :flower:

Good evening lovely ladies.

Chele- I am so sorry honey. Please look after yourself.

Sushee- Congratulations. I think it is fantastic news.

Sorry for no personals. I feel that I go MIA for a few days and everything happens! I hope everyone is doing well. I hope to catch up later in the week.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast