Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ May 2006

Tam -

Hey Tam, that's great news! The PGD results must have put your mind at ease now too. Everything's crossed for you.
    Leis - gosh it almost sounds like an op for a celebrity. At least you know they've all been in there before and know where all the bits are located. I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Yes, it is exciting to finally have lift off Marg, hope you have a smooth run.
    Kar at your Lucrin side effects description. Ditto to all of it. I guess we all now have a taste of what menopause will be like.
    Vicki - you spunk!!! Gosh, if you went into IVFA CC's clinic looking like that I don't think Frank or Malcolm would be able to concentrate!
    I hope you're feeling better Keen.
    Nice to see you Sush
    Ann - sorry to say this but I don't think much of your G'F'.
    Hi to everyone else, Tam the way my foot is going it's gunna take that long for it to be better. Starting getting sore again today - I am sick up and fed with it. While I've had much worse things to contend with, this one's just plain annoying - never realized how much I used my foot!
    Take care all
    Sue

Tam, thats great that you have a little one on board again. to you. Im of the belief that we will be going down the PGD path next and will be hoping like mad, this route has things sorted for you. Now the 2ww countdown... well less than 2w, but you know what I mean!

Sue, hope the foot starts healling quicker for you... I think it deserves an extended amount of time off work, plus an even further extension to your holiday!

Feeling a bit better... heading off for some retail therapy tomorrow.... really need it!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yay Tam on having a great blast on board! Isn;t it amazing when you realise how even a embie that goes to blast doesn't guarantee anything. At least the PGD has given you the best embies to work with.

Sue, you're almost in double digits before you get to fly away on your dream holiday! You're going to have to be in ship shape if you want to have fun and enjoy the trip. Bugger work and the sickies, you need the time to heal.

Keen, retail therapy sounds lovely! Enjoy melting the credit card, I know I do!

Hi Tam - woo hoo! Just want to send as many and as much your way as possible. xoxo

Marg

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tam - best of everything with your embie on board
    with hope
    Trish

Hey Gals

Tam Sticky Vibes for your Emmbie.

Well I am day 5 of Injections and have got Dh to do all except 1 as he was asleep and LOL I think he enjoys it sticking me too. Ann just as well it's not your stimming injections your GF was late 2 hrs for I agree with the rest she is not much of a friend. Am about to run out of Synarel Fri night so rang REPROMED to ask for some more but they are hoping 1st scan on Monday will be fab (HA HA Yeah right I said) and will not need more and can hopefully squeeze some more out of bottle. DH is taking it in on Sat and they are gonna look at it and maybe I can do once per day until Mon and see what scan says. Don't want to pay $135 bucks for another bottle on Sat and only use for 3 days and then waste rest. Had to throw out a 3/4 bottle as it ran out in March this year it should have been May then I could have used it LOL

Hope you are all well.

Trish how are the boys treating you there all good inside I hope.

OMG Tam that is so good... I am sure you will get the result you are after here honey, God someone else has to get out of here soon, there are far to many hangers oners if you know what i mean... So do they freeze the abnormal ones anyway Tam??? sorry might be a dumb question, but one i thought i would ask anyway!!! with the results you got, it suprising they just don't do PGD anyway standard with IVF...??? Sounds like it improoves chances hugely!!

LOL Sue about the celebrity op.... I wish they would do some major plastic surgery in there as well.... rhinoplasty, liposuction, boob job, dermabration... the list goes on!!! Might ask them just before i go under for some !!! According to Dr Coopers secretary he likes my pre operative 'spunk' - conversation wise!!! I am always cheekie to them whilst getting onto the operating table and yell out 'nightie night' before they put me under... cheekie little bugger, God only knows what they say about me whilst i am under....

love to everyone

leis xx

I agree entirely Leis - someone has to graduate.. and I was just reading our front page and I notice that Special Child Nola (who has been MIA for awhile) seems to have updated herself to BFP May 06!

Congrats Nola!

Wow great news about Nola as i think she has been on the LTTC wagon for yages!!!

Hello all you lovely ladies!!

Tam- I hope the 2WW is going as well as it can!

Chele- It is amazing the difference in clinics. My Synarel is encluded in the one hit cost. On a few of my cycles I have had to have 2 bottles and I have not had to pay any more for it! Crazy heh. Fingers crossed for you honey!!!

Sue- I love my hot chick! If I looked like that Frank would let me do another cycle!! Hope you are taking care. praying that you foot will be pain free soon.

Marg and Anne- I hope you both are doing well. Thinking of you

Nola- congratulations. Fantastic news!!

Everyone else I hope you are all doing well. Many hugs to you all.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Vicki, Marg and Chele,

your details are all updated!

love
    sushee

Thank you so much Sushee!

I hope everyone is having a good day.

It is raining here. I am glad as I feel like I can rest in the rain. AF showed up again. today. Going from never having a normal AF to having them natural and fortnightly is just bizzar for me! So I am off to the loungeroom to put my feet up. The housework will wait!!!

Hugs to you all

Hi to everyone, finally getting a good chance to get online. Work is taking up my life at the moment. Which I guess is good to keep my mind busy on other things.
    My BT yesterday showed everything going fine so just another 10 days to go.

Vicki, I think I've given up on understanding my body, a long time ago. It never seems to do what is should. Rest up & do something for yourself.

Leis, I'm pretty sure the reason for not using PGD all the time is because it is new & costs heaps. Medicare doesn't cover any of it. I think that's because it is still a new process. The abnormal embies are not kept.

Keen, I went the way of PGD because of my recurrent m/c. It is sooo frustrating, so I feel it's a way of getting better odds. Of course I know that I may still not get pg, but feeling like I've got a better chance makes me feel that little bit better. Now I know it's the numbers game.

I'm hanging out for all the action of all the cycles just started/starting. Hoping all goes well for everyone.

Take care

Leis, not sure when you're leaving the coast for the big smoke, so just popping in to wish you luck for Wednesday. See you after your big sleep!
    Hi to everyone else.
    Sue

Thanks suziq but i will be leaving tuesday morning, i will do the rounds on the forum tomorrow and say good bye to everyone..leis x

Leis - good luck with everything and may you have a speedy recovery from the big sleep.

Hi everyone else!

Can't hang about - am cooking dinner for my mum!

Smile

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUM'S TO BE!!

All the best for your Op on Wed Leis I hope to be having a sleep on that day too LOL My belly is as black as this writing from injections and they are starting to hurt like heaven (IYKWIM) feel very bloated and just very blah in the tummy since yesterday. While BDing this morning OMG -TMI LOL had to tell DH to get off me quick as I felt like I was gonna throw up and then I burst into tears for letting him down (not) of course lots of cuddles and back rubs and deep brreaths later I felt a bit better to get some more sleep and finish the job later but no more tummy squashing thankyou. So here's hoping scan and BT tomorrow tells me all is fab for this week. They said with Synarel if I run out and scan shows so close to pickup just go without as I have been on it for a month today it will stay in my system. woohoo have got 62 doses and counting out of the bottle really hope no more is needed and can stop tomorrow morning.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast