I am not planning on doing a HPT til the weekend - if I can wait that long. My AF would be due on the 31st, but I had a FET on the 21st, and I'm really not sure how that affects things?! All I can think is that I want to at least have a bit of a heads-up before I do my BT. When I do my BT on Mon - I have to wait until the afternoon for the results - so I don't know how I am going to get through the day!! I was going to have the day off - but now have had last Mon off for the FET, yesterday and today off with the flu, and taking next Mon off as well may be a bit too much!
I am tempted to try a HPT a little earlier, but know that whatever the result I won't believe it anyway.
I am now off to pay for my pessaries ($180 for 20days worth!), drop my medicare forms back and resist buying a HPT...