Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #2 April 07

:hugs: so sorry smudge..

smudge, i'm so sorry hun

Hi Ladies

Smudge - Im really sorry to hear about AF arriving.. Good luck with FET
    BW - Good to hear you are starting to get some sleep!
    BG- I know every person i different but when i am on clomid with 3 follies i never feel anything. even during ivf with 10 i barely felt a thing. Fingers crossed hun

Well we are still waiting lap on Thurs which i am starting to get a little scared about.. i just really can't handle it if they find anything new wrong with us.. between Endo, PCOS and every male factor imaginable i dont need soemthing NEW! Anyway im sure it will be fine just getting a little nervous... though i did realise this will be my 8th General anaestheric at the (no giggling) age of 22! Im wondering if i get the 11th free??

Hope you had a lovely Easter.. and once again smudge my thoguhts are with you..

Im so sorry Smudge that AF has arrived. :hugs:

It is certaintly busy in here with appointments at the moment. GoodLuck with Lap on Thursday Shannnon.

Day from hell at work. Im so physically tired and have work to do tonight as I have a major meeting tomorrow. My head is pounding even after the panadol. If I didnt think I would need my sick days this would be the day to pull a sickie!

AF is here.

8 days post EPU... this is not a good sign! But, it could be because I'm not using crinone, it could be because I'm taking evista to help fix the OHSS, it could be related to the reason AF arrived only 7 days after the first time they gave me a trigger shot...

I guess I'm even more relieved that we didn't transfer anything - I had a suspicion this would happen. I'm glad the appointment is on Thursday - so many questions!

We have to go out now, no time for more...

BW

Hi Girls i hope you all had a relaxing Easter,(mine wasnt and i really wanted it to be, will tell all later!!)

Smudge - im so sorry hunny. my thoughts are with you and a big ciber hug.xx

Mel - i sorry hun, this stuff is so hard. have you had ant therapies before? i have been seeing Antonia.(have you heard of her through other threads?) i think its all worth a go but they can be very costly, its like weddings, people hear the 'W' and wack on a profit, people hear 'IV' and then they sting ya.

BW- can i ask isnt it a good thing for you to get AF?so you can start another cycle or at least know how long it may possibly be until you witll do a FET? Also doesnt AF help with the over stim?

Summer - havent seen you for a while - im sorry about not feeling too good, hope the panadol kicks in for you. good luck at you appointment

Shannon - i think i missed the post as to y your having the lap and that you FET was canciled, i hope they can give you some answers sweet.

As for me - the nurse stil hasnt found my file but im going for a scan on the 16th so i will get a better idea by then as to what is happening. my shoulder is still a bust (well my hand really ) but back to physio tomorrow and DH is away for the night too. which i dont like but at the same time need some time to myself. such a busy weekend we went to hastings to visit a friend and really didnt want to stay the night so tried to drive DH van and trailer a boat home in the dark but DH gave me the wrong directions and was so drunk that couldnt get me back and took me down a dirt road it was so scary, i did yell and scream at him so much, i was so upset (maybe the HRT kicking in) so finally turned around after a kind man came out of his house to help!!!!!went back to our friends and stayed the night - didnt start talking til this morning and that was Sunday night!!

MEN!!

lou - sounds like you had a nasty easter. sorry to hear that hun. i had DH get so druink on Friday night he couldn't focus, and was beyond the ability to put himself to bed - i so wasn't happy! he went to the loo at one point, so i asked my brother if he could pretend to be tired so DH would give in and go to bed (Bro was sleeping in the rumpus room, so DH couldn't keep drinking) - thankfully we were at home, so it was only a case of navigating the hall way - i think i would have been might pi$$ed in your situation.

summer - sorry you're having a tough day hun. hope the pain relief kicks in soon, and you can get your work stuff done so you an take yourself off to bed early

shannon - good luck with your lap on thursday.

BW - i was thinking the same as Lou - that AF would help get you over the OHSS. it's not great that it arrived after 8 days, but if you've been dosed up on hormone altering drugs to get you over the OHSS, it doesn't surprise me that it's happened. at least you have your appointment on Thursday, and knowing that AF has shown up will give you and your FS an idea about what's going on. i'd be questioning the lengh of the LP after your trigger shots, but i'd be hazarding a guess that it's due to no hormonal support from crinone. take care of yourself - last thing you want is to let yoursef get any more run down now that AF is here...

as for me, well, i made it to work for all of 20 minutes this morning. wasn't feeling too great when i woke up this morning, but decided i'd get up and drive the 40k trip to work, hoping the drive would be enough for me to get whatever it was out of my system - obviously not! my glands are still inflamed even after almost 2 weeks of antibiotics, and i'm fairly uncomfy under my arms and into my arms/bbs. also managed to strain a muscle in my upper back/shoulder last week (i wish i knew how!!), so my whole left arm has been driving me nuts. not sleeping again cos i'm uncomfortable, but i'm sure i'll get over it. back to gp tomorrow to follow up re gland.

have finally started to feel something continuously from the puregon - it's not painful or annoying, just a bit of a heavy feeling around uterus and ovaries - as silly as it sounds, that heavy feeling has actually put my mind at ease a hell of a lot. well, only one more sleep til we find out if it's at least making a bit of a go of things this time around. and tomorrow is an RDO for at least half a day - i may work in the arvo after i see the quack so that i can have friday arvo off, but i'm not sure - will depend on how i feel tomorrow.

Smudge- So sorry sweety :hugs:
    BG- Best of luck for the BT tomorrow! What a bummer you are feeling so yuck, you poor thing, it seems to be one thing after another for you! So hopefully that means that you're due some good luck with the BT tomorrow.
    Lou- Hmm, your Easter sounded a bit stressful! I definately would have been pi$$ed! Goodluck for your scan on the 16th - hope they find your file soon!
    BW- Well if nothing else at least AF will bring relief from the OHSS! I'm not really up with all the luteal phase stuff so can't offer any advise. Hopefully your appointment on Thurs will answer all your concerns.
    Summer- Hope that the pain killers kick in and that your day is better tomorrow.
    Shannon- Goodluck with the Lap on Thursday, I hope that it all goes well and there is nothing more for you to worry about.
    Mel- Good to hear from you hun! Hopefully the FS can give you some good advise as to natural methods and that it doesn't take too long to gather the funds. Hope the choc and alcohol fest was theraputic over easter too!

Well, things are still going along here, but I do have a bad feeling that AF will show up. I've been sleeping so badly and feel nervous butterflies in my tummy nearly every moment of the day and night. It's awful. BT on Friday morning....but I just have a bad feeling.

Carrie - here's hoping you have butterflies for good reasons hun - i'm really hoping for you to get good news on Friday!

yeah, i think i've had my share of bad luck (according to my chiro i must have run over a really important chinaman in my previous life to deserve this much to happen!) - am hoping it's just my body's way of purging all the bad stuff so that i can get good news this week - i just want to make it at least to scan stage so we can see what is going on!!

feeling a little better now - DH came home from work and knew i was feeling miserable, so dragged me into hisarms for a snuggle and a snooze - was what i needed today i think! he is just so sweet sometimes!

LOL with the chinaman! And your DH sounds THE BEST.

most of the time he is! but i'm a tad bit biased...

Ugh! A database error just ate my post!

Lou and BG, I hope you both recover from those messed up shoulders real soon. BG, you especially are having a really rough trot lately... don't you just wish you could stop being so special and unique and just be normal for a change?

Carrie, I'm still keeping my fingers and toes tightly crossed for you. Hang in there!

Had a good night - a friend I hadn't seen for ages gave me lots of compliments on having lost weight and looking great - which is so what a girl needs while fat and bloated with OHSS! It does seem to be stepping back a heap with the arrival of AF, so even though it is raising questions about my luteal phase, I am feeling LOTS better.

I really don't know what's to happen with FETs... hopefully I will find out on Thursday, at this stage all I know is that there will be time on the pill, and that my FS may be cross seeing me so soon after EPU - I re-read the documents and they said 4-5 weeks after EPU... but I've got questions NOW, dammit! And I do vaguelly recall when heavily dosed on panadeine forte trying to find out from the clinic when I should make an appointment and getting off the phone with this one... I'm sure it will all work out!

BW

i am constantly amazed at how much happens to everyone in a few short days!!!

ME: DH and i go to pick up puregon in the morning and get shown the injecting technique (fun,fun,fun!) then i start my injections tomorrow night. trying to work out the best time to do it as i take my synarel 7.30 am and pm and was planning injections same time, but then again im going to PINK concert next friday night and dont want to worry about doing it in car before going into concert. maybe i will aim for 6pm. im always home then eating dinner and watching the news. oh well im sure i'll work it out

good luck girls for whatever stage your at and all my best wishes and biggest hugs for those who have had a disappointing week.

Morning all!
    Well.....I did a hpt first thing this morning.....and got 2 lines!!!!!! One is fainter than the other, but came up quite quickly. So fingers crossed that it is true and confirmed by the BT Friday!!! I'm a bit excited though!

How exciting, Carrie!!! Woohoo!

If I were to admit that I'm secretly relieved we didn't transfer just yet, and that the thought of actually doing a transfer some time in the future is positively terrifying... would I seem quite crazy?

BW

Hello Everyone!!

Its been a while - things have been so busy over the last week, but I'm back and trying hard to catch up with everyone!!!

Smudge - So sorry to hear about damn BFN... think of those lovely snow bubs ready to go back in next cycle xxx
    Carrie - All is sounding good... how fantastic!!! Fingers crossed BT confirms for you on Friday!!!
    BW - 4 frozen blasts is a fantastic result!!! Our last 2 cycles we got 18 eggs each time, and both times only got down to 2 blasts that were good enough to use - we had them both transferred each time, and so have never had any frozen... 4 is an amazing result, congratulations!!!!
    Initially its a little overwhelming when you think about how many you started with - but this is the beauty of blastocyst culture - imagine having all of those other ones frozen and having 15 months worth of transfers all BFN's because the embies were never going to make it - at least you know the ones you have left are the ones that are good enough to make the distance

Hi to everyone else - I've been out for too long and just can't catch up!!!!

As for us - well just a horrible month here on the TTC journey!!!

My cousins hubby had his 40th last week, and it was a disaster.
    It was at a club, and some how, there ended up being a few "Working Girls" present (If you know what I mean) - Not sure why, but I think maybe for the benefit of some of his 40+ yr old mates???
    Anyway, to cut a long story short, one woman in particular was a little too promiscuous, and DH ended up asking her politely to tone it down (there were kids aged 3yrs - 18yrs there)
    It ended up getting heated, and another guy hit DH (for making this girl feel uncomfortable, can you believe it???!!)
    DH ended up with 8 stitches in his lip, but the worst thing about it all was that the guys hand was ripped open - blood from both of them everywhere.
    Because this guy (apparently) has a history of sleeping with these types of girls, the dr that stitched DH's lip made him have all of the BT for any yucky diseases...hiv, etc etc so we haven't been able to BD until the results came back.
    Thankfully they came back clear and all is ok, but as luck would have it ovulation happened over the time that we were waiting on test results, so no chance of baby making this month
    I am more than happy though that everything is ok - and his stitches came out yesterday, so its like it never happened now.... ahhh what a week!!!!!!!
    Anyway!!!

Thats my vent for the day - not a whole lot to do with TTC but it involved it enough to mention!!!!

Hope everyone else is great... good luck to you guys on 2ww...

Love Holly
    xxx

Carrie - woohoo on the +hpt! Thats fantastic news . And OMG about what your posted in the last thread about the trigger shot, i was squirming in my chair! There is no way i'd even be able to attempt to do it myself once, let alone having to have six goes it it! When the time comes i'm going to just shut my eyes and hope DH gets it right!

Holly - OMG what you guys have just been through is terrible! Glad to hear everything is ok though.

BW - i don't think you're crazy at all - thinking about the transfer terrifys me to - I guess i'm not scared of the transfer itself, just the thought of it being unsuccessful, i try not to think about it too much. Goodluck with your appointment tomorrow.

Sonya - enjoy the Pink concert and i hope the injections arn't too daunting for you, sounds like i'm only a couple of weeks behind you.

BG - Sounds like your due for a very long run of goodluck. All the best for the BT tomorrow.

Loula - Sounds like you had an eventful Easter - i don't blame you for being pi$$ed off with DH! Good luck on the 16th.

Summer - sorry to hear you've been having a rough time at work, hope things start getting better. Not long now until the school holidays start and your appointment is almost here!

Shannon - Best of luck with the lap tomorrow - hope the Dr has some good news for you.

Megan - how are you going? When do you guys leave for your holiday?

Hi to everyone else.

Well day 3 of the syranel for me today, i have followed all of your advice and gone with having it 12 hours apart, just means i have to be up at 6:30am on the weekend but i'm sure thats not going to kill me. Haven't had any nasty side effects yet which i guess is a good thing, AF is due today, had some nasty cramps but no sign of her yet i'm usually well and truly spotting by now. Can't wait for the next two weeks to pass so we can move on to the next step (as much as i'm dreading the needles!)

hi gals
    well i had my first injection of puregon today....under the watchful eyes of 2 co-ordinators (one a trainee, but still a nurse) and my DH!!! a little daunting, quite uncomfortable as i am a featherwieght and have NO fat to pinch so its just directly into tummy (ouchee) but i think i should be fine as its only a few seconds of discomfort.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast