Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception #4 - April 07

Hey Summer - im so sorry that your body is playing up for you hun. at least you only have tomorrow to wait to ask a few Q, please write them down tonigt abd dont leave til you get an annswer

Bg - hope it went well today (did you see mac?

Hey Girls
    It's exactly two weeks today since trigger...and I couldn't help myslef so I did a HPT after work...the BFP line came up straight away...and really dark!!!! Do you think it could still be from trigger????????????? The only other thing I've had is progesterone?????

Oh...I forgot to add...that with all that going on in my head...turned the computer on and found I'd got a warning on the site coz my signature was too long...I thought I'd done something really bad and nearly burst into tears...so emotional!!!!

Ellie - i'd be thinking if all you've had is progesterone it's sounding pretty good for you - i think they say to wait if you've been on the crinone or the pregnyl booster shots at all - i'm so hoping you can get confirmation soon, but i'm thinking a big congrats is in order!!! LOL on the signature warning!

Summer - hoping things have calmed down for you now - hope you and DH can sit down and work out your questions ready for the FS tonight so that you don't forget anything - good luck tomorrow sweet pea!

well, got home from FS pretty late, and this is the first chance i've had to catch you all up (unless you've read my journal already!!) - anyway here goes (and i'll apologise in advance if this is a little long)

Firstly - WOO HOO! - we don't have to move on to IVF just yet - i had built myself up to that being the only option, and i didn't realise how much it was stressing me out til i started feeling an anxiety attack coming on just prior to my appointment. i stand by the thought that if we need IVF then we'll go down that path, but it was a huge relief today to find out we had other options

So, basically FS said that my body is being particularly painful (well, duh!) - i'm responding to the synarel quite well, and going into the medically induced menopause - but my ovaries like it that way too much and don't want to wake up again with the puregon! as a result, this time around, no synarel! started provera today to bring on AF, then day 2 we start puregon 200IU for a week to try and wake my lazy ovaries up - day 7 u/s to check that there is some response (and fingers crossed we haven't gone from one extreme to the other with too many!) - after u/s i'll be on two injections each day - puregon and cetrotide (i think) - to stop O occuring til the clinic feel that the follie is developed enough to have trigger shot.

Both FS and clinic nurse had a go at me for being such a difficult patient (LOL), and were really positive about the whole thing, so DH and i left feeling really good about where we're at. While we were eating lunch, DH even admitted he'd have to draw a map for his boys this week, and make sure they got lots of "target practice" in the interim so that they don't get too confused during the IUI procedure! cheeky bugger!

positive me is back with a vengeance. went straight from FS to the chemist and picked up the provera so i could get started - i'm sick of being in waiting mode - i'm back to being an active part of the prcedure now and it's got me feeling really good about things again - bring on AF so we can get this thing started!!!

Great news BG! I was thinking of you today while trying to stay awake at work? I thought crinone was progesterone? What is it then? Gosh...I'm confused!

i'm not sure - it could be progesterone but i thought it had something else in there - i don't know cos our cycle will have pregnyl booster shots, not the crinone or progesterone pessaries... it all gets overwhelming when everyone has such different protocols!! wouldn't it be great if all our bodies behaved the same so that we knew all these answers!!!

am really hoping that there is no meds in there messing with your result and that you have a BFP there hun - your test is saturday isn't it? is there any chance you can move it up to tomorrow seeing you've had a positive HPT?

Wouldn't it be great! No chance on moving the BT..I'd have to tell them I did HPT and I'd get in BIG trouble!!! Just have to wait I guess...I feel better knowing somethings going on...I bought a few tests so I'll do another one in the morning...as long as I keep getting that line hey!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you...great to know where your heading...here's hoping this is the one for you guys xxx

thanks Ellie - your BT is only a couple of days away - keep that positive thought going hun! i don't think you'd get in trouble by telling them you've done a HPT - how many people REALLY wait for the BT???

BG, sounds good! Lets hope they can actually get things working this time...

Summer, sounds like your body has been taking too many notes from mine. Good luck for tomorrow.

Ellie, I'd say that's a real BFP you've got there! I certainly wouldn't expect to see your trigger still sticking around after two weeks.

Me... bordering on migraine headache here... that's why it's short!

BW

good luck for today Summer - fingers crossed for you hun! hope you can work out what's going on with your body and get this journey sorted out!

Was just popping in before dashing off to work to say the same thing, BG!

Good luck today, Summer. I only teach after lunch today, so I can stand by for sanity-saving text messages if necessary. I'm sure you'll be fine.

BW

Good luck today Summer hope the FS has some answers for you!

Ellie - Congrats it all sounds VERY promising!

S

Hi Girls
    Just had to pop in before work...
    Good luck today Summer...
    I did another test first thing this morning...and we got the BFP immediately...and the line is even darker than yesterday...ok...so now I'm getting a little ecited!!!!! I think we'll have to get past the dreaded 'ectopic' scan at 5 weeks before we'll be really excited..but looking good!!!!! DH asked me last night what I think was different this time...and my answer...simple....the bellybelly girls!!!! Wouldn't have got through this without you all...thank you xxxx

michelle_j_r Guest

hiya ladies,
    i have only recently joined bellybelly and holy cow it's a talkative forum!! I was hoping to catch up on whose TTC etc before i join in here but it may take me a while! So in the mean time, HI!! I look forward to sharing our journeys.

Sticky Baby Vibes to those waiting!

Michelle.

Welcome Michelle - hope your stay is short

Ellie - that would be a real BFP for sure, i think they say the shot only stays in your system for a couple of days and the p4 will not effect a HPT - congrats when is your BT again 30th? or the 4th? (i know we have people getting them done on both dates but forget who. sorry!Ellie can i ask why you have a HCG shot? what can that do to help with the pg

Summer - best wishes for today hun, make sure you can fill us in when you can x

BG - it sounds very exciting the new parth you are about to take GL

well still waiting, last night felt like i had the tf done several days ago, how am i going to cope!!lol just want any sign really wishing these two weeks are the fastest ever althought its only 10 days i think really. dont know if i will be doing a HPT but i have brought some.hehehehe i know im naughty!

Just dropping in to sprinkle heaps of and for all you lovely ladies.

Ellie - sounds like this is the one! WIth my ectopic and m/c I never had such dark lines on a hpt so fingers crossed everything is in the right place!

Lou sweets, just a quick msg to say hang in there and keep staying positive all my are with you for some wonderful BT's come 9th May!!

Wishing BFP's for you all soon,
    Lisa

Thanks Lisa your a real sweety. xx

Afternoon Ladies,

BG - I'm glad you have a plan now to move forward with.

Ellie - I hope that it's a real BFP and that’s it's the stickiest ever. I have my for you.

Lou - Hope the next 2 weeks fly by and that you achieve your dream.

Summer - Good luck at your appointment today, hope you get the answers you need.

Michelle - Welcome, hope yours is a short but sweet stay!

Sazz – Hope the rest of your 2ww is super quick and that there is a BFP at the end!

BW – Hope your head is feeling better today

Hi to everybody else

Have a nice weekend

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast