Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2008

Default Tww Any1?????

saph dear, hope its a normal short trigger
    TL- on e eggie scan.

is so making me restless. I jus dont know wat to do????
    e tummy pain fm OHSS gone, cant really feel e soreness of e boobs, no major cramping
    oh no, i so putting my heart on dis cycle, jus dont want to go thr it again, pls GOD

Oh Marsha have my fingers crossed for you. I know how you feel I really dont want to do it all again. The untracked cycle was so good. It made me realise how crappy all the drugs make me feel. Especially the pregnyl since I didn't have it this time.

Thanks for that, Marsha, i also hears that lemon water helps with fluid retention?

Tiggerlinda: i'm having serious hot flushes today!! who is AP?, acupuncture? anyway it's not hot but i am . second day of needles was better though and didn't really hurt.

i'm at home most of day today and being a bit slack at the moment, supposed to be doing book work on computer. this is book work!!
    anyway will chat soon. i'm off to other end of state on sun for my dads 60 b'day and stay night with my sis come back mon. just me going no boys.

janet

JBMSounds nice have a lovely time.

Well Af still has not arrives. Feel all crampy. Would either like it to arrive so we can get started on the next round or for the cramps to go away. Making me cranky.

Hope all is well have to run the cake is cooked. Aren't I all domestic.

Saph - stop making me look bad by cooking cakes :P and AF if you are coming do so now for Saph please!

JBM - Yes accupunture it is really good for it tell them your are on stims and getting a heat response

Hi Everyone... WOW! I've been absent for a few days and sooo much has happened!

I won't be able to send personals to everyone, but PLC congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news... here are lots of

Saph, sorry that wicked witch is on her way... but sounds like you are feeling positive about getting back to the supervised cycles. I wish you all the best.

Here is a big to everyone else. Hope you are all well. Me, I have been sick for the whole week with a cold that has now moved into a chest infection. Conincided with my first week of sniffing. In some ways that has been good - because I have felt like crap with my cold I haven't noticed any side effects so far with the Synarel! I finish the pill on Monday the 5th. The clinic said that I may or may not get my period (didn't seem worried about it either way). Have my first scan on Monday 12th of May, and then hopefully start on stims. Can't wait to get this show on the road (although hopefully by then I will be a little bit healthier!)

Have a great weekend all.

Janie xxx

Smile

JBM: :goodluck2:wish you best for this cycle. I did get hotflush but it became mild after drinking lot of water and washing my face with cold water. Marsha is also right that our friends or relatives don?t know what we are talking about. When i told only to my dad he became very sad, after seeing that I didn?t want to let any one know cos it is not helping me anyway. I am just rebuilding my strength after talking to u guys that I am not alone in this journey .

Saph: Oh sorry dear If you just feeling crampy and not getting AF then it could be a good sign hunny . Good luck.

Marcha: my fingers and toes crossed for you that you will get

TL: good luck for the scan. How is your stim going?. I am on day 11 now and going for eggie scan tommorow morning.

Have a nice weekend to every one. Lots of sticky sticky stickies to every one

Thanks so much girls for all the replies on my dumbaXX questions. Well yeehaaa it looks like its all happening i have pick up on Monday morning Cant believe im lookin forward to having surgery, but there you go estrogen levels are still quite high i think 7000 and something (didnt pay much attention as i heard what i was waiting to hear) Which i think means i might have transfer on my birthday wouldnt that be special
    saph: oh that stupid witch either come or dont i hate it when she messes with your head!! But hopefully it will be her last apperance for the next 10 monthes or so!!
    Nat: how are you going, any more info on gonzales and how are the meds he gave you going.
    JBM: hi ya yes gatorade is suppose to help stop OHSS, so as my E2 levels are so high the nurses said to drink lots has something to do with the electrolytes but not really sure what!! if it works im doin it Enjoy your mini break with out the boys im sure it ill be nice to chill out and most importantly sleep in
    Janie: hope your feelin better
    TL: hows the jabbing goin?
    WL:Thanks for the info, what day are you at? whens pick up?
    Well time for a siesta, i feel sooo tired and very bloated. Catch up with u all soon, sorry if i missed anyone hi and good luck!!!!!!

Thanks Janie - much appreciated!!

Hello and hugs to everyone else - I have my eye on you all and doing my darndest to send you some heavy duty positive vibes and !!!

Delly - just to let you know I made your yummy yummy soup tonight - it was DIVINE!!! Just one question - do you use a cooked or uncooked chicken? I used an uncooked chicken and it was a nightmare to pull apart - still cooked ok tho. Thanks again - even DH was impressed!!!

PLC - I think the chicken should be cooked what a nightmare trying to pull a raw chicken apart. Hope that bubba is sticking.

Well for me that stupid witch is still trying to arrive. A bit more spotting,a bit more pinker (I know TMI) but still not enough to use anything. Still crampy coming and going and i also feel like absolute crap. Just wish it would make up its mind whether it is coming or not.

TL - the cake was lovely, just hit my chocolate craving. Poor DS had Cake for lunch,funny but he didn't seem to mind.

Scooby so glad everything is going ahead. You can cope with everything if you know you are heading inthe right direction.

plc darling - I always use a roast chicken because I am so so lazy - you are amazing and your soup would have been full of flavour!
    Saph - It is the worst when you read so much about implantation bleeding and all we know how AF feels it just sends you round the twist - best of luck honey.
    Well guys EPU yesterday yielded 10 eggs and after much hi jinx we got 5 embies (we had no sperm at all until the 11th hour). My DP insisted on coming back in and giving another sample as the ejac, urine and needle in the testes got nothing. When he got back I couldn't stop laughing because he said "they didn't want me to come back but I said they had no choice and I was giving them another sample whether they liked it or not."
    I had this image of him walking in with his trousers down saying no one moves and no one gets hurt.

PS - laughing post EPU is NOT recommended

ET is on Wednesday and straight after that I have AP - TL is this the right way round???
    Hugs to all and hopefully my embies make it to 5 day blasties and we are away!
    A

Well Af has arrive in all its glory. So day one today will start injecting on mon. Lets hope not for 25 days this time. Just realised how crap I am going to feel again. Oh well it is all for a good cause. Anyway to excited about organising our birthday trip to daydream island to care about anything else. Five days of pure paradise after a week with the BIL & SIL. Who will porbably decide lets have a baby and pop there it will be. Oh my goodness the murderous witch has already arrived and I haven't even started the drugs yet. I feel different about this cycle. I feel at the moment that I dont really care if it works or not. Is this bad? Or have I just come to expect it not to work?

White Lotus/Janet - I am so sorry you do not have people around you you can talk to - thank God for Belly Belly!
    I am so blessed to have a close girlfriend who is a Gyn so she totally gets the medical side and listens patiently to all my questions.
    For those in QLD and NT - Yay for the long weekend!
    A

slyder Guest

New thread time groovy people.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910