Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2008

Saph all good signs and not to early for MS

Scooby we are not to far apart here we go BFPS for us I say

wishing each of u all very positive vibes that all of this sniffing and the like is going to bring some wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marsha honey welcome - take care sweet

Hello ladies

I thought it was now time that i OFFICIALLY join you as i started sniffing today!

Other than the fact i kept dry retching this morning after i sprayed and the fluid slowly starting making its way down the back of my throat ive been ok.

How soon into the cycle have the symptoms kicked in for some of you? I have read a whole thread on the possible symptoms and they dont sound good at all. Not looking forward to getting any if i get them

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend and i look forward to keeping up with you all from now on!

OH name buddy - GL with it sweet - my prayers are with u too.

Me AF is very very light spotting really but looks like they will still scan me on Friday

Hey Team - sorry I have been MIA but am back with a vengeance!

TL - Great news honey and GL for scan on Friday - hopefully we will both be in TWW soon.
    Marsha - Welcome sugar - I hope your stay here will be brief on your way to a BFP
    Paula - I started to get side affects from Synarel after a few days - mainly a tight little headache that just won't go away and occasional nausea. Last time around though I had no symptoms so there is no hard and fast rule.
    Saph - Darling don't be lonely in TWW - some of us will be there soon.

Well I started jabbing on Saturday and the bloating has commenced, I have a scan this Saturday to see how everything is procressing and we are headed for EPU on 02/05/08. This is when I really stop concentrating at work!
    Hugs to all and love and what nor
    Adele
    xxxxx

Well still plodding along 11dpo am so tempted to POAS but I know it is still to early. Clinic said to wait until 20dpo and call them for a blood test, like I will wait that long. If Af hasn't arrived by the end of the weekend I will go get a HPT.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Saph Darling - resist if you can, negative results don't help us honey and it really is too early to tell for most tests.

The Scottish in me goes into convulsions at the thought of wasting money - that's the only reason I don't POAS every hour on the hour from transfer to BT!

I am heading home soon, it has been a great day but am off home to cook as the family is coming round!

I have made this amazing Chicken and Vegetable soup - damn I have too much time on my hands - will stop boring you all!
    Love and hugs
    A

Hi Everyone!

Adele - good to hear that you have started on the jabbing, but I know what you mean about the bloating. Having a month off, my stomach is back to what it normally is... I actually hadn't realised how bloated I was getting! And its only going to be worse now, as my starting dose for the IVF is double what is was on the OI. Fingers crossed that the EPU is just around the corner.

Saph - I know those HPT's are so tempting aren't they! I guess the good thing is that this time you won't have any of that nasty Pregnyl interferring with the results!

TL and Scooby - Bring on AF! TL for the scan on Friday. Hopefully you will be starting on your jabs before the weekend.

Paula - finally you get to start on the sniffing! I am due to start Tuesday week, but luckily last week went by quite fast. you don't get any of those horrible side effects.

Marsha, you have definitely found the right place. It is an emotional roller coaster, but with the support of the wonderful ladies here, it is all so much easier.

To anyone I have missed I hope you are all well.

As for me, I am still chugging down that pill and awaiting the day that I can start sniffing, so I am a bit boring at the moment.

Janie xxx

Hi ladies - hope ur day has gone reasonably well and that ur all feeling ok. Always thinking of u all and hoping for some good news soon !

dellydoo - chicken and veggie soup sounds lovely - if it's a good recipe can u forward it on (pm if u like) - I like to try different soups esp as it is getting a little colder here.

Hi all spinkles of to you all will be back tomorrow to say hi more

Am I allowed to post a Chicken and Vege Soup recipe?? Slyder will I be breaking rules - it is for the greater good and I promise it's delicious!
    Hugs
    Adele

Janie petal - I have beautiful bruising on my tummy from jabbing - my DP asked me if I take a run up! May AF arrive soon and the sniffing be delightful!

Well hi everyone
    Boy have I got a head ache. I think AF is on it's way or it could be that I have had a crappy morning. First DS helping me bless his dear little heart threw a glass at me and it smashed on the tiles. Great glass in my foot. Then he found the powdered stock and opened the lid and made a lovely painting on the floor while eating it for breakfast. Dogs helped clean that up. He is on change of clothes number three and I am still in my pj's. This is what we are all longing for and i thought it might make you chuckle.

Anyway on a brighter note, go and have a look at the two week wait thread it will be worth it.

Ds is in bed and i think I might take some pannadol and go clean up the mess the tornado named Campbell has left in its wake.

Hi girls
    O.M.G. Saph its just what you need first thing in the morning. Think the headache may be DS related and not AF, i hope so its sounding so positive
    Dellydoo: i so hope slyder lets you, i looovvvee soup, made some yummy veg yesterday, its just perfect in this weather.Oh and back, hopefully it wont be for long
    Marsha: hows the moodswings going, i must admit all the personal stuff (headaches etc) you get on with but i screamed at DS yesterday and spent most of the day in tears cause i did, its really not fun.
    Paula: good luck with the sniffing, my side effects started about day4 of sniffing, headaches werent good to begin but have eased a little, nausea seems to be hanging around and for some reason is worse at night,only had a couple of hot flushes so thats good, i hope you get away with none of these, but if its worth it i dont really care.
    Janie: hang in there, it is so frustrating when you want to get started, how long are you on the pill?
    T.L. Wooohooo were on are way!!!:goodluck2:
    Well the wicked witch has finally arrived, so day 1 today was so miffed yesterday as she still hadnt arrived, after trying to break through the whole week, anyhoo i cant wait to get going. I dont know why but i keep getting a picture of a babies beannie popping into my head it is like a mint green and white stripes, so i have decided that if i am the shops and i see one i am going to buy it, im hoping it an omen. Well girls have a wonderful day sniffing, pilling and jabbingand ill catch you all soon.
    P.S. slyder please can we have the chicken soup recipe!!!

Scooby yay you are at phase 2 of operation baby too
    Saph - Hope Cyclone Campbell has calmed if I drink heaps of water when I take the syernal the headaches are less
    DD - Post the recipe or PM us all

to everyone and :goodluck2:

PLC - you sure will need soups down there - I love Melbourne!
    TL Darling - How are you doing?? Feeling OK?
    Saph - thank you for your hilarious story - I hope cyclone campbell is now just a tropical storm. Thanks for the tip re TWW - it was great to see the girls again.
    Scoobs - you make me smile - is your baby the character from "Where's Wally"?

Chicken and Vege Soup recipe a la Delly!

30g butter
    7 tablespoons olive oil
    3 medium sized brown onions - sliced
    3-4 sm-med Potatoes - diced
    3-4 sm-med Zuchini - sliced
    3-4 sm-med Carrots - sliced
    (from here on in you basically add every vege in your fridge in equalish amounts - I have added ears of corn (no cob), Shallots, Broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, mushrooms you name it - it goes in!)
    1-1.5 litres of chicken stock
    1 x med sized chicken
    1 x 400g tin of 4 bean mix
    Salt and Pepper
    Mixed herbs
    teaspoon vegemite

OK this could not be easier to throw together:

Get big pot - and I mean a big pot
    Melt butter and add oil - med heat
    add onions stir until well covered and cook until softened (do not brown)
    then start to add veg
    add potatoes - leave for 3 mins stir occasionally
    add carrots - leave for 3 mins stir occasionally
    add zucchini - leave for 3 mins stir occasionally
    add pumpkin - leave for 3 mins stir occasionally
    you get the idea!
    add in occasional splashes of oil if it appears to be drying

Once you have everything in add the stock, salt, pepper, vegemite and mixed herbs and bring to the boil - then turn back to a low heat for an hour stirring occasionally.

Take some out and blend and pour back in to get a smoother consistency

Add tin of beans and stir through.
    Strip chicken into small pieces and throw it in - do not add skin - it looks awful and tastes worse.

Give it another 20 mins and you are done.

This will serve a small army for about a month and is just so good for you!
    Hugs
    A

Guess What

AF is now really here! TL sighs with relief she had been freaking herself out something was wrong@!

Anyhow love the soup recipe and not sick anymore so may try food

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast