Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Feb 2007 #3

Thanks, Clare.

Trigger shot was around 9am Tuesday, DH and I were BDing around 8pm Wednesday - seems like damn good timing to me!

Not that I actually expect anything to come of it, but you never know.

BW

Default trigger shot

Hi B.W….. I wish you all the best for the TWW. I am on Day 9 post ovulation. I too had the trigger shot so I am curious what your symptoms and experience with it will be…..call me stalker…. Anyways, I did the shot on Tuesday and believe to have ovulated sometimes Thursday morning as I was in excruciating pain. So many days later I am still experiencing cramping and pulling. I also get a bit of nausea from the shot. Let me know how you go….

BW, praying that you catch that eggie. You never know, I'm convinced God has a sense of humour - the month we were successful was about the least likely with the timing of the BD and all - we really thought we had no chance.

I reckon you might be lucky this month BW...murphy's law and all that....
    Have just got back from my first scan and we have approx 8 follies on each ovary ranging from 10 to 14 mm which he said was great for dates. So I now have another scan Tuesday morning and if all is well a trigger on Weds night and EPU Friday...it is getting so close now...YIKES!!

Mstickles Guest

All over for this month. Funny, even when you convince yourself there is no chance you still get upset when it happens.

Have a great day tomorrow Melanie, hope it goes as well - and congrats on the follies. What a big week!

What an exciting time for you Mel. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Well... bound to have ovulated by now, and the enormous red welt on my belly is finally starting to fade.

I feel absolutely no different - no symptoms, nothing. Is there any possibility my body could fail to ovulate, even after a trigger shot?

BW

Busy Busy Bees in here!

Dream Bub- the only other thing I have to add about Metformin, is that my cycles were long and irregular, and we were TTC for over a year before I started Metformin. One month after Metforim, I was pg- so it seemed to work for us. Pitty that was the least of our TTC problems!!

Loula- PGD is Pre Genetic Diagnosis. What they do is develop a probe for yours or your DH's genetics ( depends who has the issue) and that probe enables them to test any embryos for the Genetic problem, ie parkinsons diesease, down syndrome, translocation etc. They then can work out which embroys would be best to implant. MIVF have some great information expalining it.

Regarding Genetic Testing, our FS said that they testing more often now for our problem- translocation, as it seems to be more common than they thought, and quite a common reason for m/c. There is also a link between a translocation and low/bad quality sperm. Therefore a lot of people who do PGD also use ICSI. In our case we were lucky, and that was not the situation, so we only need PGD.

Mel Bel- so excited your scan went well. Hope mine goes as well tomorrow. We may then end up having EPU same or similar days!! Are you at Freemasons?

Sammi Jane Guest

Melbel - that's such great news - & the day before your wedding!! Have a wonderful day tomororow, remember to stop and enjoy it - it will fly by!!

Mstickles - I'm sorry to hear that AF arrived, bugger!!!! Do something you love on the weekend - spoil yourself.

All the best Willow - hopefully we'll all be joining you soon.

hi to everyone else, hope everyone has a great weekend!!

I've been so busy this week but wanted to quickly pop in & say g'day to everyone.

Mel - have a wonderful day tomorrow, enjoy every moment!!!

Willow - we are sorry to see you go because we will miss you but also it's fantastic that your going (lol).
    Wishing you all the best for your pg!

Sorry to the ladies who all had a visit from af

Twomums - fingers crossed for you.

Have a great weekend, start of b/t again tomorrow for me in prep. for IUI.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    First chlomid / IUI Jan/Feb 2007 - BFN
    this will be the year!

Hi Ladies,
    Thought I would pop back in and post again since I havent been in here since xmas.

Jo, BW, Summer, feels nice to have some familiar faces in here. Wow this thread as well and truly grown hasn't it.

Twomums/Megan - How are you and Kim? Sending lots of sticky vibes to Kim.

Nic

Hi Girls, just thought id pop in.

I hope all went well yesterday with the wedding Melbel, would love to see some pics but understand.

Well Bt id tomorrow! Having af cramping a little but sure im not pg. i would be flabagasted if they said i was.

Already thinking what to do about next cycle

a) i have two embies frozen with MIVF
    b) I have 8 embies froxen with Monash (since 2004)
    c) I have a written letter that my next FET with Monash will be bulked billed (due to stuff up)

So i dont know what to do. im thinking i might start another full stim cycle while i can with MIVF as i dont want to get to TF and be told that both embies have not been viable! and to uterlise the bulk cycle with Monash i have to see a FS from the clinic first and i cant get in until the end of march and as i havnt been there for over a year i need another referal from my gp. and as im expecting my af within the next week or so i will be too far along in my cycle to start and dont want to miss another month.

BBL Dh wants the puter

xx

Hi girls
    I cant believe, with how busy it has been in here , that there were NO posts on saturday at all!!!!
    Mel, congrats on the embies at scan and I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.
    Willow, sorry to see you go from our position but happy to see you go from your position. Wishing you the stickiest pg ever and I hope everything goes smoothlyfor you. good luck!
    Hi everyone else, just waiting on AF here so I can book on.

Hi ladies,
    Just popping in for a quick hello, have got lots on the go here this weekend. This thread is getting huge! Hopefully the group starts shrinking soon with all of us moving onto the preggy threads.

Mel, i hope you had a fantastic day yesterday - congratulations!!

Nic how are you going?

Loula - all the best for tomorrow, hope you get a nice surprise.

Jo - goodluck with this IUI cycle.

Well this being the 2nd to last time we have to try naturally DH & I decided to give pre-seed ago but i'm now on CD21 and i STILL haven't O'd very frustrated...

Hi to everyone hope you're all having a great weekend.

Hey Boo I'm well. Just waiting to see if AF shows or not. How are you?

Nic

Nic - nice to hear from you had been wondering how you were.
    Hope af stays away from you this month!!!

Boo - can't give you any advice sorry on the pre-seed, just bd every second night & you can't miss O! (I know who has the time or energy, lol).

Loula - how did the b/t go?

As for me still going for b/ts, expecting IUI Wed/Thursday.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    First chlomid / IUI Jan/Feb 2007 - BFN
    this will be the year!

Hi Ladies
    Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!

Melbel - Hope the wedding was fantastic and you enjoyed every minute!!

Loula - Good luck with the bt tomorrow fingers crossed!

Well i am very excited today.. i just had my last puregon injection thank goodness!! Though i think my phobia in needles had decreased.... just a little!

Had my day 8 scan on Thursday and dr saw at least 10 follies - not sure if that is a good number or not? So i have a wonderful date with an internal scanner at 6:40am tomorrow.. GOOD MORNING! To see how many we have and pick up will be midday Wednesday.. i can hardly believe it is coming up! Then because we are doing ICSI and growing to blastocyst we will have transfer a week tomorrow! KInda very scary and very exciting at the same time..

I also had my first acupuncture appointment on Thursday with Andrew Orr at Shen Therapies.. seemed okay lots of needles in the belly and a heater over the top to increase blood flow.. seemed to ease off the aching i was having but all my purgon injections in the days since hurt a lot more and seem to bleed afterwards?

Anyway i will stop waffling on.. wishing everyone luck!

S

Shannon - What a way to start the week of! Hope all goes well for you this week.

Jo - We are just waiting to go for our last dentist visit for DH to get a referral for wisdom removal, then we will make our appointment with the FS. Will be thinking of you wed/thrus this week.

Nic

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast