Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Feb 2007 #3

Hi Girls,
    TwoMums, I'm so sorry for you both. God it is a hard road isn't it? I'm glad Kim is up for it again so soon though, something to look forward to for you. Hugs.
    Holly, Big hug for you love. It sure will be a test for you over the coming months wont it? I have trouble with only a couple of babies arriving around me but you really are in for it!! Sending you lots of emotional strength to help especially with Luke and the new bub.
    Mel, best of luck for today. Very exciting for you!! I really and truely hope all goes well for this one.
    Shannon, I hope you start feeling better soon! Bugger about all the cramping.
    Hi to all.
    Sazz

HI All

Twomums - so sorry to hear your news - sounds like both you and Kim are strong and getting straight back into it - good luck

Holly - i can completely sympathise with the string of babies being born - a friend gave birth to a little boy yesterday - he was baby number 11 in our circle of frineds/family since mid december - it's hard isn't it? i'm still struggling to go and visit my friends with their new little bubbas, cos it hurts, but i'm getting there eventually

BW - sorry you're struggling at the moment. i know how you feel with the stress of things not going right - i hope things start to get better soon for you sweetie

to everyone else, a huge cyber hug - would do more personals, but am struggling to keep up with everyone - have to do a bit of reading and catch myself up again. have a good day!!

Hi Ladies

TwoMums - Sorry to hear about the BFN - great to see how well you pick yourselves up and get ready for battle again! Very inspiring!

HollyBolly - Don't feel guilty about having to take the time for yourself before you can give to your friends increasing the population left, right and centre. Its only natural!

Melbel - Hope your transfer went well this afternoon.

Well we are officially in the TWW, we had transfer at 1215 today and it was quite emotional actually they gave us a picture of the blastocyst and its a very weird feeling to know there is something in there! We ended up with 3 great blastocysts so they froze 2 and tranferred the other one.. and now the waiting begins!

Cheers

shannon - sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes - good luck with the TWW

tiggy Guest

Hi girls,
    Time for a new thread.
    You can keep on chatting here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678