Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Feb 2007 #3

Hi all

Just thought I would come in here as I know many of you go through a lot of OPKs. I have 30 OPK's that expire in Apr 2007 that I would like to give away. I have split them into 6 lots of 5 OPK's. Just email me your name and address and I will pop them in the mail to you straight away - so you should get them Tuesday/Wednesday. My email is [email protected]

I rather give them to you guys then let them go to waste, and hope they help bring a BFP your way!
    Cheers
    Belinda

Mel, glad to hear EPU went well! 17 eggs is fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a little uncomfortable after that!

I dont know how I'm going to catch up. I've had a break for the last week or so from BB. I've popped in a few times and tried to read and keep up but it's been so busy!
    I'm back on track for my next FET. I'm doing OPK's at the moment. Have 2 left and then go in for a BT on Monday. Hopefully transfer by the end of next week.

Hope everyone is well. I will try and go back and catch up with where everyone is at!

sararms Guest

Hi ladies

I don't know if some of you will remember me. I used to post regularly on this thread. The last time I posted was last year during my last cycle, but there was something that went wrong with the site and I couldn't get on to let you guys know what happened. Well it was a negative. I couldn't bring myself to continue to post after that.

Since then there has been a lot going on. I have moved clinics as I didn't feel my consultant took me seriously enough. I have had laparoscopy, which contrary to my previous consultants view, showed absolutely nothing. In a way I was disappointed as I was hoping they would find something that they could fix, that would explain why I hadn't achieved a BFP yet. Anway I am now at the second best clinic in the UK and hoping that this will pass on to me this time.

AF came today so in 21 days time, it will be starting again for me. This really has to work as I am at my wits end now. I never thought I would be that person having multiple attempts, but here I am. Like so many others.

Well here there are many contentious issues. I have skimmed the last few pages but will spend some time trying to catch up on where everyone is. I noticed the metformin discussion. I know a few girls who have taken metformin and gotten pregnant straight away. Another issue is the old Natural killer cells. A lot of girls are getting tested for them and coming away with steroids, heparin and all sorts. I don't know where you guys stand on this.

Like i say, I wil try and catch up on where you all are. where do you get your cool avatars from?

xxx

Congrats Mel on all those eggies! That is fantastic news
    Kotare Hope the spray works well for you and no nasty headaches
    Glad to see your Back here again Megan and hope the break has done you wonders
    Sararms Hi! It certaintly is a very busy place in here nowdays. Im on Metformin and it would be a dream to fall pregnant naturally but DH has some issues too, so the chance is low.
    Fingers crossed for you EJE, go little eggies
    DreamBub YAHH that the bloating has stopped for you
    BW Hope the weekend gives you some respite from work. I think this is the point where the kids hit the home run towards the holidays.(and the teachers too).
    HollyBolly Thanks for the book name, that seems great. Ive read one already about it has been brilliant, and it made me more prepared when we eventually did need to see the FS.
    DJTTC for all those swimmers, sending you lots of maps for the swimmers to follow so they do go in the right direction!
    Let's use it to sort out the ****ing blind linesmen that keep flagging the strikers of sides I've backed heavily when they are a yard ONSIDE.
    Sazzafraz We watched a DVD and it was sucky really, they so needed to update it even with the people who was running it, it was old.

DH went and had his U/S test which he said the guy that did he said that things look ok. Which I think doesnt mean anything, the person that did mine was really bubbly and nice too and it didnt change the results. He then went off to the FS clinic and did his semen anaylsis. I may not have been the nicest wife, I told him before he went he would have a room and it would be covered head to toe it pictures to help him...the look on his face was priceless before I was laughing so hard i was nearly crying! He got all this done although said he was very nervous about it all.
    DH also said the clinic was very busy. We havnt told anyone apart from one lot of close friends who live in the same state, another interstate and of course the online BB buddies know. Im now thinking its a chance we will run into someone we know! Poses another interesting scenario. I ran into an old work colleague and asked if another person was still working there and was told no as his wife is going to do IVF and he wanted more flexible working hours.

OMG,OMG im so full of excitement im about to burst.lol I won the top 100 books! Yes i went to Eastlands today and had to get up on stage and in 20 sec put the top 15 in order. i got the most right and my prise is top 100!!YAY (im not really a good reader but i will try my hardest now.lol) i feel like i want to read them all now.lol

I can not believe it i never win any thing. the promotion was by the new Angus and Robinson book store that has just re - opened.

now i know ill be able to keep my mind off TTC.lol

talking of TTC we are currently going to wait two cycles and im going back to my old GYN to use my free cycle that they o me

Hope alls well

Hi Ladies
    I need some advice desperately!! Crinone? Has anyone been on it? I have been having the most awful cramping over the past 5 days.. i rang the clinic andthey said it was one of the side affcts... but i am a little concerned we have transfer tomorrow and i cant see how me doubled over in pain and having awful cramping could help the little emby stick??

Anyone had this experience at all before??

OMG Loula! Miss Smarty Pants, that is fantastic. Hope you all reading helpskeep your mind off TTC but not too much from being here on BB

Sorry Shannon, I dont know anything about that, im sure one of the other girls will be able to help. Can you take some normal pain killers to stop the pain? Heat Pack?

Sorry again, Shannon - all that is ahead for me. Panadol and panadeine are safe while you are cycling, so perhaps try some?

So tired here - still feeling really low and run down. Slowly picking up, though. I have to give my first lucrin injection tomorrow, and I'm starting to get a little freaked out.

BW

Hi Ladies!!!

Shannon - Just wanted to say that I have been on Crinone on all of my cycles, and have had cramping every time.
    The pain has varied from just annoying, to our last cycle, which was a lot like bad period cramps.
    They came and went on and off, but I did find that taking panadol eased it a little.... unfortunately you are limited with what you can take!!!!
    If it becomes unbearable, though, definately call the clinic again.
    Hope that helps!!!
    Hope everyone else is doing great!!!

BW Im glad that your posted as I was getting really worried about you, you havnt been online to chat with or answered any of my PMS either. I was hoping you were just having some time out from it all. Good Luck with your injection tomorrow. I will be there holding your hand in spirit. But with my eyes closed, you know my thoughts about injections! eek!

Holly Hope your going well too

Where is everyone? I have time to be on here and chat and no one is here....and during the week it will be a madhouse Im sure of it. DH and I had a major fight before. Mainly about the state of outside of our place and then him blamming me for not cleaning, at least he said sorry and has gone to have a nap! grumpy old thing he is. Just worried about all these bills and how we are going to afford IVF/ ISCI/ IUI ..whatever path we need. Anyway, better get back to listing some things for sale on the auction site.
    Mwah!

Shannon I 'll get back to you tomorrow on the crinone....I am about to start it tonight in readness for a transfer tomorrow arvo.

I have a question for those who have done a cycle...is it normal to feel like you are full of wind after an pickup. I almost feel like I did after my laparoscopy a few years back, full of wind as well as very tender swollen ovaries ( the ovaries I know is normal but wind pain?)

Good luck for trnasfer tomorow Shannon....maybe we can be belly buddies together soon.

Shannon I have had really bad cramping with Crinone every time Ive used it too, so try not to be too concerned at this stage because it really is a side effect. Good Luck Tomorrow!

Shannon, crinone gave me cramping as well. I've only been on it once, but the most obvious symptoms for me were cramping and moody. I was so emotional on it, I couldn't wait to finish. I didn't have to start until after transfer though.

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to say a huge thankyou! I was very stressed.. i really appreciate everyone who let me know they had similar symptoms... I can handle the pain if i know it wont affect transfer or the chances of it taking.. and well it means DH cooks more!

Hmm i dont know why the FS has me on Crinone so early i had pick up on wed.. started crinone on Thurs and transfer is tomorrow?

Melbel good luck with your transfer tomorrow arvo too i will have my fingers crossed for you! And i completely understand the wind thing DH is so proud! I thought it was another side affect of the Crinone.. but ive definately noticed!

S

Shannon, I guess it's just that different clinics have different protocols.

I'll be starting crinone on the night of collection, and transfer will be day 5 assuming we get to blast stage.

Summer, sorry for worrying you - just having lots of troubles with energy levels and arthritis flares. I've been reading and keeping up, just not up to much typing/talking.

BW

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately it was a BFN...Kim experienced every pregnancy symptom and we waited to 12dpo and got negative HPT's until day 14 when she got AF... was probably more to do with the trigger injection as the PG symptoms started to lessen as time went by... she had a little bit of a cry that night and as soon as she stopped crying she said ok bring on the clomid - i'm goin again!! Shes a trooper!! So Kim is now on CD 5 and taking the Clomid again days 2 - 6 and she is on 50mgs still. We got 5 more vials of our donor sperm sent to our FS so thats good news!! Guess all we can do is try try again! Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hi Ladies!!!

Shannon - I have started crinone straight after EPU every cycle... I think every clinic has a different way, but also think this is very common for blast transfers???

Two Mums - Hugs to both you & Kim, you guys have a fantastic attitude staying so positive!!! xxx

Not much happening here....
    I'm about to start a few months of testing my inner strength - we have so many people we know about to give birth in the next 3 months.
    My ex hubby and his 2nd wife are due any time now with their first baby.... this one is going to be incredibly hard for me as they are giving Luke his first sibling... something I am yet to do.
    DH tells me not to worry as its not a competition, but it is just heart wrenching none the less.
    Ex hubby rang last night to speak to Luke (my son) and wanted to have a chat with me afterwards (we are still on good terms) - It was so hard to have to ask how everything was going & listen to how excited he is.... and be happy for them too!!
    Of course I am , but it hurts like hell....
    ANYWAY!!!
    They will start things off, so here we go... about 8 babies on their way between now & June... fantastic!!!!

My SIL also called during the week to let us know she is 3 months pregnant with her second baby..... her first baby is only 8 months old!!!!
    She has just spent 2 weeks in a 'special centre' to help her with the baby as she wasn't coping.... they have just put baby into a sleeping & feeding pattern for her & given him back all in routine... whilst she spent 2 weeks 'relaxing'.....
    This baby was planned too.... they fell straight away.... this ones a little tough to deal with too!!!
    Had my cry last week though, so I'm fine now.... have to stay strong for the coming months though!!!

Hi to everyone else out there... hoping you guys are all doing great!!!

Talk soon,
    Holly xxx

We have a new exciting section for TTC Journals here guys! Enjoy!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast