Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - February 2007

Sorry ladies can i just add a question? TMI TMI TMI

Why when i use the P4 pessaries and lay down for 30min do i still get some running out when i do get back up also when i go to the toilet (no1) do i see it all in the water? As a lady that usually uses crione gel can somone pls help

dream bub Guest

Hi Lou - Ive always used the pessaries and the same happens to me, Ive been told by FS that it's usally absorbed by that time - try not to worry, but you could call your FS and ask about how long absorption takes. I know mine work becuase I get all the side effects from them including bloat and blurry vision.....and my Prog levels were good when I got my BFP last year.

Not use if that helps???

My BFP is due for 21st....still more than a week away.

Up date just went to the loo and after i wiped i had some blood is that common as ive never had it b4

OK ladies, can we have a drum roll please......

It's a BFP!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG....

I am shaking and crying and just can't believe it!

I have had sore bb's all week, been gagging on my toothbrush the last two mornings, had cramping late last week, AND shhhh....did two hpts (thanks for the heads up on that one Sushee), both of which were positive (but quite feint), no AF in sight and STILL I couldn't believe it when I heard the nurse say "congratulations"!!!

OMG....OMG

Nurse said my hcg levels were nice and high so that is a bit reassuring. As a lot of you will know, we suffered a devastating loss at 12 weeks last year so the next few months are going to be tough. For this reason, I am not going to make it public knowledge here on BB that I'm pregnant (OMG!) until at least our first scan in a few weeks. I know that a lot of you will understand and support me on this and I know that I can count on you guys, and my friends in the M&L threads, for the support I will need.

I CANNOT thank you all enough for your support. I would not have made it through the last few months without it.

A special thanks must go to BW who has been there with me from the start - sweetie I know you are gonna be right behind me And also to Keen and Sushee who have been an inspiration and a tower of knowledge for me.

MWA!

Now WHY is it that my mum and best friend are not answering their phones?!

Will be back later for personals when my hands stop shaking and my heart slows down a bit!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!

Congrats willow - i was wondering where you had gone

Lou, sorry hun, just catching up on your posts - re the pessaries, yes, a bit of leaking and strange stuff in the loo are normal from what I've been told.

I was also warned that you can have some slight spotting with the pessaries, this is due to a little bit of damage being done when inserting them, and from what I was told, nothing to worry about.

Sammi Jane Guest

Willow - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! I will pray for you that this one is a nice sticky one!! You must be feeling wonderful. Enjoy it. Lucky you!!! Hopefully your good luck will rub off on us all !

Woohoo Willow Congrats....The Exodus begins!!!!! YAY!!!!

YAY Willow!!!

Sending you loads of

Thats two this week - who's next?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I knew it! I felt it in my bones! Esp when I mentioned about the HPT and you studiously ignored me! LOLOLOL!!!!!

Congratulations Willow, my sweet, you so deserve this! YAAAAYYYY!

Awww, thanks girls, you've just set me off again, I'd just stopped crying after talking to my Mum and best friend and now am blubbering again!!

Sushee, I was soooooo going to PM you about the hpt's but just didn't want to jinx myself or count my chickens!

I've had so many dark days to get to this point and now they're all behind me - it's a feeling I hope all of you experience REALLY soon!!

Now, I'm with Taffy - who's next??!!

Please let it be me.xx

I know this has been asked b4 but when does implantation happen and could it be that that is what the blood was on day 3?
    Last edited by Loula; February 13th, 2007 at 03:03 PM.

lou,

ok, implantation usually happens 7-10 days after fertilisation, so if you transferred a day 2, it would be around 5-8 days after transfer, or if it was a blast, then 2-5 days after transfer. Are you in that window?

Willow, you shoulda PMed! I am hopeless with suspense! And I was most definitely in suspense today with your BT!

Thanks sushee i had a day two Tf one 4 cell and the other 8 cell does that make a difference

You did well to get an 8 cell at day 2! It would depend as well on how fast they progress (so many variables!) At Charlie's cycle, I had two embies transferred at Day 5, but one was far more advanced than the other. They say that the embryo reaches the uterus at day 5 (at blast stage) so anytime after that, implantation can occur. Mostly it's 7-10dpo.

How much spotting are we talking about? And was it pink or brown? (sorry if TMI guys!)

dream bub Guest

Congratulations Willow - Thats absolutely awesome news - Ive been logging in regularly today to check on your news. I am so happy for you and DH. Pray to god it rubs off on me for my BT next Wed.

Sushee - do you know how long it takes before the HCG levels drop after a pregnyl injection. I had one today and would like to sneak in a HPT on Saturday which is 13 days post blast transfer, but am worried it will read HCG from Pregnyl and not from embie implanting? Ive heard of others who do daily HPT's after administering HCG injections just so they know when the level has flattened and then they can be more confident if they get a BFP after that???? Does this make sense?

YAY Willow!! I've got tears in my eyes I'm so happy for you! I'm not sure I can fit in any more happy emoticons, but I'm absolutely ecstatic at this news! As I said earlier, I couldn't hope for better news on my birthday than this! I can so understand why you'd want to keep quiet on this, and my prayers will certainly be with you through these next few months, but I'm quite sure that you'll have another little bub in your arms by the end of the year.

Loula, will be crossing everything and praying really hard that you too will follow in Megan and Willow's footsteps.

Looks like me, Sammi and Mel will all be around the same point, hope we have as good a run as Megan and Willow when it's our turn.

Anyone else running along or just behind Loula?

This may seem totally crazy, but in the general conception threads I used to cry my heart out any time someone got their BFP, but there's not an ounce of jealousy here, just the hugest smile plastered across my face right now! I'm not entirely sure why I respond differently - perhaps because I can relate to the hard journey everyone's had to get to this point. Does anyone else get like that? Or am I just weird?

Having a bad time with the arthritis today... the synarel headaches have subsided, but my hips, knees and ankles are in immense pain. I'm desperately trying to muster the motivation and determination to run through a pilates work out - usually helps.

BW

Yeah it does Shaz. In fact I know of at least one person who did daily HPTs after her pregnyl to watch it leave her system so she would know, if she got a +ve later, that it wasn't the pregnyl. I thought it was pretty clever and probably something I would have done if I used pregnyl (but I am the HPT queen! Lol)

I believe that pregnyl will leave your system at the rate of 1000iu per day, so if you had a 5000iu dose, you can only test 6 days post injection. Do you know what your dose was?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast