thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Tuesday 25 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD13
    Amy_jellybean - CD44
    Glorious - CD50
    Nothing2lose - CD61


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD11


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD22 6dpo
    Miss.B - CD19 4dp4dt
    TT40 - CD28 11dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Wednesday 26 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD14
    Amy_jellybean - CD45
    Glorious - CD51
    Nothing2lose - CD62


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD12


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD23 7dpo
    Miss.B - CD20 5dp4dt
    TT40 - CD29 12dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Miss B - thanks for the wishes try to not overthink what's going on inside (far far easier said than done I know) relax and enjoy the journey

    Everyone else thinking of you all today, wishing you a great Hump day!

    AFM - feeling a bit yuk today, went to bed with a headache and woke up with one. Spotting has stopped but something is going on in there I can feel it. Didn't test this morning thought I had a test at home but don't so will do so tomorrow morning.
    If not then bring on AF so I can start my FET cycle

    Love & light to you all Ladies, big hugs all round xx

  4. #4
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2012
    BrisVegas
    273

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Thanks Ladies, nice to know I'm not alone!!

    Have had ewcm since last night but this morning's bt shows no O - back again tomorrow morning for another bt, hopefully I will O by then. It's DH's birthday on Friday so at least it's a good excuse to BD without the whole "quick, I'm ovulating, we MUST do it" feeling, IYKWIM, and fx catch an eggie at the same time.

    Clinic was full of disgustingly happy people, obviously getting bloods to confirm pg this morning - I'm not being mean - it just compounded my Babies are Everywhere rant from yesterday!

    FX for everyone

    x

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Morning All,

    BFN for me this morning

    Juniper can you please put me down as waiting for AF....thanks

    Joski - big hugs hun so frigging hard isn't it grrrrr

    I have to see SIL this Sunday haven't seen her for just over a month (been avoiding her) she is now 22 weeks pregnant and having AF starting this weekend I really really do not want to hang out with a pregnant women, it just makes me sad and she annoys the crap out of me because everything is me, me, me....... I am so tired cause im pregnant, i have got cravings cause im pregnant, i can't do that cause im pregnant blah blah blah I GET IT YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!

    That's my rant for the day

    Ladies love & light to you all, may you all find peace today, GL and loads of baby dust sprinkled your way xx



    Well Ladies I wish you all a very Happy Thursday

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Thursday 27 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    PositivelyGTC - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD15
    Amy_jellybean - CD46
    Glorious - CD52
    Nothing2lose - CD63


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD13


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD24 8dpo
    Miss.B - CD21 6dp4dt
    TT40 - CD30 13dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  7. #7
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2012
    BrisVegas
    273

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Oh hugs PGTC - sorry that AF arrived!!

    Hope the SIL isn't going to be too painful for you.

    AFM - no O yet, more bloods on Sunday morning.

    How is everyone else going???

  8. #8
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Hi Ladies, Happy Friday

    Joski thanks I wasn't expecting a BFP as its seems happening naturally is impossible though we did it once 3 years ago......guess im older now
    Hope you O soon GL!

    Afm - cd1 today bt tomorrow morning......getting excited about starting FET

    Love & light your way today, thinking of you all xx

  9. #9
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Friday 28 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    PositivelyGTC - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD16
    Amy_jellybean - CD47
    Glorious - CD53
    Nothing2lose - CD64


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD14


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD25 9dpo
    Miss.B - CD22 7dp4dt
    TT40 - CD31 14dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  10. #10
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Saturday 29 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    PositivelyGTC - CD2
    Joski - CD17
    Amy_jellybean - CD48
    Glorious - CD54
    Nothing2lose - CD65


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD15


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD26 10dpo
    Miss.B - CD23 8dp4dt
    TT40 - CD32 15dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  11. #11
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    WA
    444

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Oh positively I'm so sorry... Your SIL sounds super insensitive and just plain mean ignore her as much as you can. These thing have a way of working themselves out! And you'll remember how she behaved when she needs a babysitter!

    As for the FET something amazing to look forward to for you - the reason for my response is highly recommend the ovidrel if you have the option as you don't have to mix it up yourself (big relief for me) I'm hopeless at that kind of stuff and ovidrel was so easy to use!

    The reason for the 7 days caught me off guard as well! I was expecting to trigger and transfer 5 days later (I'm transferring a blastie) but you trigger then wait two days for ovulation and then they count the 5 days til the FET for a 5 day embie... I'm not sure what your transferring but I guess the premise is the same whether its 3 or 5 days

    I much prefer the persarries to Crinone - I hated that stuff it's gross Good luck for your FET I have everything tossed this will be the one for you

    Xx

  12. #12
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Positively, all the very best with your FET hun! So fantastic the time has finally come

    3rd time lucky, sorry you've been feeling so c*** so far in the cycle! Not fair . Awww, thanks a bunch for thinking of me hun, unfortunately I don't feel very positive this cycle . Tested on Thursday, waaaaay too early to test (what was I thinking ) got a -ve, so I freaked out and don't want to test again! lol. I'll be praying loads for you next week that the embies do really well and thaw out OK

    Hello to all the other ladies

  13. #13
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Sunday 30 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Emma09 - CD0
    PositivelyGTC - CD3
    Joski - CD18
    Amy_jellybean - CD49
    Glorious - CD55
    Nothing2lose - CD66


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD16


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD27 11dpo
    Miss.B - CD24 9dp4dt
    TT40 - CD33 16dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
    Last edited by juniper76; March 30th, 2014 at 05:20 PM.

  14. #14
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Monday 31 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Emma09 - CD1
    PositivelyGTC - CD4
    Joski - CD19
    Amy_jellybean - CD50
    Glorious - CD56
    Nothing2lose - CD67


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD17


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD28 12dpo
    Miss.B - CD25 10dp4dt


    Got their BFP in March

    TT40 - hCG 240 @16dpo!!!


    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).