Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Jan/Feb 2007

Hi there,

Shaz - all the best with your transfer tomorrow, it is all sounding really positive!!!

Lou - good luck with your IUI, I have just had my first one on Saturday & I was also suprised when nurse told me not to get my hopes up too much because there isn't a huge success rate so that kinda burst my bubble a little.
    It's hard to believe it's not so successful because everything is so right at the time but I guess time will tell & everyone is different.

I have had cramps since my IUI on Saturday, nurse said you can get cramps for the first 24 hours but as usual everything they say MAY happen always does with me (and usually worse).

Jo - 27
    Dh - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    this will be the year!!!

Dreambub - good luck for tomorrow!! Wishing you great success and hope you get your frosties for later use too!
    Kimb - Welcome, welcome, Hope you find all the support and info you need right here with all these sympathetic girls.
    Melbel - Thanks for all the needle tips. I thought you were meant to go slow to stop the sting? Guess I had that wrong, cause you would know! Will remember to breath in future too lol.
    BG - whenever I look back at posts I get confused because on here you look a lot like butterflywarrier! I dont find anything too drastic with synarel except the taste! blah.
    I tend to get headaches anyhow so I never thought they were related.
    BW - Yay for you on the weight loss!! And good luck with the FS appt. Hope they say to go to treatment straight away for you. I agree, the waiting around sucks.. it always feels like forever.
    Two Mums - Hope your last vial is just what you need and that you dont even need to worry about that break. This one is IT!
    The secret was great! I coulnt record it so I had to stay up but it was def. worth it. I think there is a thread in general chatter about it... Im going to take another look...
    Hello to everyone else

Yeah Sazz you go slow when you are pushing the plunger in but not when you are pushing the needle in...hehe

Sazz, in all honesty, until you commented, i hadn't noticed the similarities between our AV's - but now that i've looked again, it's easy to see why you've been getting confused

Lou - welcome - i'm hoping that your IUI is successful. it's difficult when your DH is away - was TTC for a while when DH was working away and it got really difficult. good luck with it all

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck for your transfer tomorrow Shaz!!! Kim has finished her Clomid and while watching she is crying at everything on TV, but thats pretty normal for her anyways LOL, she has had a couple of headaches but all in all she says she feels pretty good. Now we just have to wait until Saturday for the bloods and U/S...

good luck tomorrow schaz.

twomums - hope everything goes well this weekend for Kim - maybe we'll be TWW buddies - i should be having U/S at some point this weekend too i think...

Thanks ladies for your kind words-
    DJTTC- I felt cramps too, the dr told me I would after it, but then by end of the day not so bad, then all gone. Got word from a friend today that a friend of hers did IUI & had success the 2nd time. Experiences are so varied, so we just go with the flow.. good luck to you too.
    Good luck Sazz & all other ladies.

Hi everyone, just poppin in to check how everyone is going.

Welcome Lou, here's hoping you hit the jackpot first go!

Shaz, hope your transfer went well today, it is sounding promising!

Megan, how is your tww going?

BW, good luck with your appt tomorrow, hope all goes well and you can get started.

As for me, nothing happening, just waiting, waiting. Kinda dreading next week but at the same time want it to hurry up and get here! Had a really awful dream last night that I went to the loo and AF had arrived. It was so real that it wasn't till a few moments after I woke up that I realised it was just a dream! So feeling a bit awful after that, I hope it wasn't a sign of things to come.

dream bub Guest

Hi Girls,

Good news today. Had two beautiful blasts TF'd today. ALso still have 1 blast, 1 morrelar and 1 12 cell left. The 12 cell looks to have stopped growing, however the other two can be frozen. The only frozens Ive have ever had are from the old days when I used to do day 2 transfers so this is a milstone for us. I am so pleased. And you no what - this time i AM INTENTIONALLY getting my hopes up. I really think that it will help to stay positive and visualise myself carying my bub in my belly. So for now I am officially pregnant with twins!It will work - stay tuned for the BFP (and yours too!)

I am lazy and cant recall who else is now in the 2ww - except Megan. Hope everyone else is tracking along very well and my fingers are crossed for a mass exodus of girls from the LTT threads in the coming months.

DJTTC - Your nurse needs a dose of optimism, this is a not a time when you should be dashing peoples hopes. Ignore her and think positive. Its going to happen one way or another!

Two Mums - good luck to you and Kim - hoping this is the one for you guys.

Hope I havent missed any one - I wish you well.

I need a sleep - they gave me valium and I cant even walk a straight line at the moment!

Congratulations Shaz! Hoping like crazy that this is the one for you

I'm also in the tww (had one day 2 embryo transferred) and the first week was pretty easy, but now it's starting to get to me. Trying not to let negative thoughts creep in. I am a pessimistic person by nature but we've had such a good run of luck with this cycle and I'm trying to remain positive!

Congrats on the twins Shaz!! Let's hope they are sticky and you will celebrating in a couple of weeks!!

Willow, I'm hanging in there! When is your BT??
    Today has been the worst by far of the TWW. For a few days I had some cramping and discomfort, but today has been awful. I have had an awful headache and the last hour at work I thought I was going to bring up my lunch! lol The 45 minute drive home was the longest trip ever as I was just trying not to be sick. When I got home DH commented on how pale I looked. I've just had some panadeine and a bit of a lay down and I am beginning to feel a bit better. Don't think I stomach food though.
    I'm so worried that it's going to be a BFN, but am trying to stay positive.
    I had all the same symptoms last time (not quite as severe as today) and I know the embie did implant but then didn't stick. I don't want that to happen again.

Shaz - that's absolutely fantastic news. lets hope those twins are nice and sticky for you!!

Willow - that sounds like a pretty ordinary dream - les hope thats the only AF that visits you for a long time!

Megan - i really hope that all of that icky headache and nausea today were for a good reason.

i'm reading with great anticipation hoping that the TWW is over and positive for you all. mine should start next week sometime next week.

as for me - having a really bad day today - went to the dentist, hoping against hope that today would be my last visit (after 12 months of visits every 6 weeks) - unfortunately, the abcess and infection haven't cleared up, so i'm going to have to have surgery. i'm devastated - and pretty damn scared - if the IUI takes, which i'm hoping with all my heart that it does, what effects will anaesthetics and stuff have on a little bubba? i'm freaking out big time!

Hi BG - my good gf is a dental nurse and im preety sure that you cant have an anaesthetic when pg? but i will pm her and get her to drop you a line unless you have already started a thread for this? But good luck any way hun.

Megan, willow Shaz and all others in tww good luck thinking sticky thoughts.

Lou - good luck too

Megan and Kim - good luck for your bt and ultrasound

melb - wow how close is the wedding, you must be getting excited? I loove looooooove weddings esp organising them (only mine and thats one.lol) but if you need anything in thses last few day just give me a shout.

Well up date on me.............after haveing a positive surge line on OPK for the last 10 days (yes i know) i have been having many bt and ultrasounds but to no avail. i still havnt 'O' so what they are now thinking as im on CD 24 that i will transfer to a HRT cycle. after speaking to the nurse today my levels were 17 but five days ago they were 15 so thats not much of a rise in five days. (i get a little lost) so another bt on Friday but really didnt want to start the HRT but did today anyway. so ..................TF will be Monday some time...Yay cant believe it really although its been a very long time comming.

Hope all is well

Lou, that is so funny, I just PMed BG about the dental treatment LOL! Nice of you to think of me for her though

Honey, I'm so excited for you about Monday! Those OPKs must have been driving you mad! I will definitely follow your progress, but won't mention it to a soul.

Wishing all the rest of you girls lots of luck and babydust!

Hey there,

Shaz - congrats on your transfer, I love how + you are & I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Lou - thanks for the good story on the IUI it's nice to hear a success story for a change.
    I am still having the cramps on & off which is four days after IUI so I hope that's not too abnormal, because I was on chlomid for the first time this month I'm also not sure if that can bring cramps on.

WIllow - how far into your tww are you?

Megan - hope you are ok, sticky vibes to you.

BG - sorry about your bad news at the dentist, I can't give you any advice I'm afraid.

Jo - 27
    Dh - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    this will be the year!

Thanks sez xx and hope that help BG

thanks loula and sez - any help at the moment is really appreciated! i almost fell apart at the dentist when he told me i'd have to have surgery - it was just the last straw. we've gone hrough so much to get to the point where the IUI is happening in the next week, that it just didn't sit too well at all. i'm sure i'll be fine - i'm going in to see the surgeon next week with an open mind and a long list of questions!

Loula - i would be going nuts if i were you - i'm so not a patient person at the best of times - but your situation would just drive me insane. good luck for monday!

BG, I'm really sorry to hear about the dental work. I'm sure that they can find ways to work around things, just make sure you tell both the surgeon and the FS what's happening. You seem so much like me right now - stressing out and panicking when you don't have all the information.

I'm really hoping that our TWWers have success soon.

Just feeling a tad stressed out right now - my appointment is 11 hours away. I've got such mixed emotions right now, not sure what I'm thinking. DH has finished up his old job today, starts his new job on Monday, and he's quite happily offered to keep my mind off things tonight... I'll be off to bed shortly!

BW

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast