Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June #1

Hi Everyone!

TigerGal - I had 20 follicles on my last scan before EPU; out of those 12 eggs were collected; 8 of those fertilised by ICSI; 1 transferred and 7 to freeze. My clinic normally does 3 day transfers as a matter of course. I think they only do 5 day in specific cases.

Nicole, all is looking really good... Best of luck for a Friday EPU!

Hi Treelo... hope you get that BFP soon.

BecD great to hear that you are feeling better.

AFM, I'm peeved off at my body again. I had a bit of old blood spotting (TMI) around the time of my negative blood test, but have not got a proper period still and it is 6 days since I last used Crinone. Rang nurses yesterday and they said just to wait another week. I know my body so well now, that I knew waiting another week was not going to do anything. So rang FS today and he thinks that the spotting I had is all I am going to get. So now will have to do an artificial thaw cycle. Will ring the nurses this afternoon to get the ball rolling. I just can't believe that after everything that my body has gone through with hormones etc in the stim cycle, that I did not get a period! How does that work!

To everyone out there,

Janie xxx

Hi Everyone!

TigerGal - I had 20 follicles on my last scan before EPU; out of those 12 eggs were collected; 8 of those fertilised by ICSI; 1 transferred and 7 to freeze. My clinic normally does 3 day transfers as a matter of course. I think they only do 5 day in specific cases.

Nicole, all is looking really good... Best of luck for a Friday EPU!

Hi Treelo... hope you get that BFP soon.

BecD great to hear that you are feeling better.

AFM, I'm peeved off at my body again. I had a bit of old blood spotting (TMI) around the time of my negative blood test, but have not got a proper period still and it is 6 days since I last used Crinone. Rang nurses yesterday and they said just to wait another week. I know my body so well now, that I knew waiting another week was not going to do anything. So rang FS today and he thinks that the spotting I had is all I am going to get. So now will have to do an artificial thaw cycle. Will ring the nurses this afternoon to get the ball rolling. I just can't believe that after everything that my body has gone through with hormones etc in the stim cycle, that I did not get a period! How does that work!

To everyone out there,

Janie xxx

Angel Babies hope your feeling better. I had a giggle at your swimmers commentary!

Janet you poor thing. Throwing up is the worst and then to have AF also, thats just not fair! Hope it all goes away soon and you get your groove back.

TigerGal i only had 3 eggs retrieved and only 1 made it to transfer so i would be very happy to have 3. As for the the 3 day transfer, click on the following link and have a read of this thread, http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...-transfer.html.

Tiggerlinda i hope your feeling better

BecD thats fantastic to hear that you are feeling normal again. Boy that OHSS really sounds scary. Lets hope you never ever have to go through any of that again.

Hi treelo and welcome to our thread. Yes, this thread is full of very supportive ladies who will help you through all your ups and downs. Hope your stay in here is short and sweet and you move into the pregnancy threads soon.

Nicole all looking good. Its so exciting knowing that EPU is just around the corner.

Janie i too really hate how our bodies keep us guessing. I hope you get some answers soon and can start your next cycle soon too.

AFM, i finally stopped spotting on Saturday after a whole week of it. Totally drove me insane. I had another BT today to check my hormone levels again and all back to normal. All traces of HCG are gone. So now i just have to wait to see FS on Friday and see what he would like to do with DH and I. We are going to Europe for three weeks on 21st August so im kind of worried that we arent going to have time to fit in another cycle. If not, never mind Ill just enjoy my trip and use it as complete relaxation time and get straight back into it when we get back!

barney Guest

yay treelo is here,hang in there hunny we will get there its just taking us a bit longer
    to all you wonderful girls i wish you luk with EPU,TRANSFERS,LITTLE EMBIES,DRUGS and everything else im always thinking of you all but just lurking at the moment
    go girls make us proud with some BFP

Hey Ladies, bloods are in E2 is at 4807..which more than doubles fridays results of 1559.
    FS said that he is happy with the result bases on follie sizes.
    Will be back in on Wednesday for another Blood and US.
    Is it bad that the E2 has doubled in the last couple of days?? I am so confused??

Hi Everyone,

WOW, so much is going on in here!

Nicole: Sorry I can't help with E2 levels, I was never told what mine where and I never asked. But your follicle sizes are bigger than mine were so that seems good.

Paula: Thanks so much for that link, it has made me feel a whole lot better about the day 3 transfer. It's so good to read other stories and makes me feel more confident. You are a gem xoxox

Janie71: Thanks for your kind words too, it seems like 3 day transfer is quite normal. I guess being my first time, I thought we had to go by what was told to us in counselling etc but I guess the rules change for each person

Tiggerlinda: Any news on your scan? I hope all good!

AngelBabies: Thanks so much for your encouragement, you are a blessing to me at the moment. Good luck to you too, praying for super sperm to meet the egg!! Can't wait for your good news xoxo

AFM: Nurse phoned to confirm my ET will be tomorrow at 8am so here's hoping all goes well and that my little embies are growing nicely and ready to come to their new home. I am starting the pesseries tomorrow night.

Love to all xoxox

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

AngelBabies you crack me !! if i were to lay there talking to the sperm...i think DH would have me comitted !!!!

Have a great evening everyone

Treelo

Hey Ladies,
    Thought I might put my head in I started my first Gonal-F injection today and was not painful * I have a fear of needles lol* i have had 5 failed rounds of clomid I have PCOS and do no ovulate I have been put on Gonal in hope that I can produce an eggy!!

I will do personals when I get to know some of you

hi all,

you're not kidding about how busy it's been for everyone this week. I'm still waiting for AF (day 34 of current cycle) so I can start my down cycle. Most of the time it never fazed me if I didn't see it, but it's when you just want to move on that the days seem to drag on.

Miss K - I'm hearing ya on the whole needle thing but it's really not that bad. I'd be sick for days before them, pass out whilst having BT & then need to recover for the rest of the day after any needle. However, with the help of Emla (emla.com.au) for the BTs & trigger & the recommendation from the ladies here to use ice to numb the area, I'm slowly getting over my fear & ready for my 2nd ICSI. I even agreed to the flu shot this year....

Anyway, to everyone

Wow busy day in here lets start o my me moment have yucky full blown bronchial issues so FS wants me on the pill for one more week. Then we can start drugs. Better to be healthy I suppose. DH's birthday won't be an issue now but still calling in OMDHD (Operation Make DH a Daddy) for those who don't read my blog.

Smithy - Glad to see a plan and lurking
    Tiger Gal - Heres hoping they have a nice sticky one for you
    Miss K - Happy eggie making and
    Nicole S - all sounding good to me however it has been awhile since I did a cycle with BT
    Paula - Good luck with FS visit hun and enjoy that trip
    Janie - My body does wierd things after a stim cycle at times too

TTFN

Hi all thought i would let you all know that I am still around. Ended up having BT this afternoon as had some spotting last night, although it seems to have dissappered from this morning on so have no idea whatmy body is doing. Will get the results tomorrow. No personals but hope everyone is doing well.

Janie71.... I feel like I m on a continual learning curve in this thread..... I have never heard of that before.... goodness.....

Paula.. wish I did feel better but.... nooooooo.... and I m such a sook when I m really ill... normal ill and I m still fine... but when I am REALLY sick.. ohhh what a sook I am.

smithy.... Ohhh I understand the "taking a little longer" .... but one day... one day...

Nicole S....ohhh ignorance again... what is E2

TigerGal... Thats wonderful that your transfer is in the morning.... ohhh that was the one day that I loved on IVF... mind you... i wasnt to much of a fan of the fact that my FS sat there, between my legs.... while my DH was on the side of me... and they both sat there chatting,..... ohhhhh soooo not a joke... thats what they did.... I remember laying there thinking... well when you 2 are finished... I can feel the breeze you lot... this is no time for socializing.... But I sat there in the waiting room afterwards... thinking... "my babies are home"

treelo... I have to say, we were cracking ourselves up..... as for comitted..... there are only 2 types of people in the world... the crazy ones and the ones that havn't been diagnosed yet.... I was diagnosed years ago

Miss K... I had to phsyc myself up every morning for my shot... and yet I still couldnt do it I had to get DH to do it..... then if he hurt me I would give him evil eyes... grrrrr....... I m 39 years old and I still lay down to have a blood test

izzylou...... ICE... are you serious... OMG... so simple but I never thought of it... does it really work.... ROFLMAO..... I just had this image.... walking into the clinic for a blood test... with a little esky of ice....lay down... put the sling on... and then they have to wait till I get the ice out.... LMAO

tiggerlinda .... broncial issues... ohhh ... It feels like I only have half a lung left....

saph204.... good luck with your results tomorrow.

AFM..... well I went to the accupunturist today... NOT easy......As soon as I walked in there I started choking.... Then she started pinning me... it was as if my body just went ENOUGH..... (note... accupunture needles are NOT needles... cause I have my eyes closed the whole time... I have never seen one)... anyway.. each one that was put in HURT and because I stuffed my leg up at the gym 4 weeks ago she had to do my back as well. So there I am...laying there on my tummy..... pins in everywhere... and I feel a cough coming on... now on the tips of the needle she burns a herb... so I have burning stuff on top.... and this cough is coming on ... ... I tense up completely... and next thing I m making all these animal type noises coughing but trying not to... freaking out that these things that are burning on these pins are going to fall on me then I m going to jump up with needles in me... ohhhh it wasnt pretty... how she sat there without laughing herself silly I dont know.

Well I m off to bed now... time for a repeat of last night... not that DH knows... ahhh but he will in about 5 minutes

hi all, just letting you know , i'm still here. i stopped throwing up but doc says going to take couple of weeks to be better again. anyway so much is happening and i'm so tired i don't even have the energy to do personals.
    luv to you all
    janet

Well Af arrived this morning before the results were in. So yet another BFN for me.They have suggested that we move onto IUI. We are going to take some time out and have a break until after we come back from queensland in october. Two reasons i cant take it anymore I am getting to the point that I dont want it. I have been doing back to back stim cycles for more than six months without a break and two I am working full time next term so It is not fair on Campbell or me. I am glad we are taking a break it will give us time to think about the IUI as we were both very against anything more invaisinve then OI. We have our beuatiful boy who was concieved naturally so perhaps we are not meant to have anymore babies. this is were we are at the moment so As YOu can see I need some time away.
    I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and support. I wish you all well in the furture and hope with all my heart you get your BFP. Maybe I will see you in here in the future ( But hopefully not, hopefully you dont have to wait that long>)

Oh Saph, that is very sad news, I hope you are OK. Not nice at all xoxo

Janet: Hope you feel better very soon.

AngelBabies: You are a godsend, make me smile everytime I log on xoxo Thank you so much

Nicole S: How did you go with your E2 levels, any news on if the number is good or not? I'd love to know as like AB, I have no idea what the level should be.

AFM: Had our transfer successfully yesterday morning, all smooth. Got a picture of our 8 cell embryo. Embryologist said all three were behaving very well so it wasn't difficult to choose which one to go in. Looks like we will have two to freeze but will need to wait until nurse phones today to see what happened.

I started the Crinone gel last night, lovely......

Looks like I'm off to the TWW thread for now, I guess I need to introduce myself to a whole new group of people. Anyway, I'll be testing on 30/6 so until then.

I'll be checking in on this thread everyday so hope to hear some good news very soon.

XOXOX

Hello

Saph
    Well looks like I will be in Bed tommorrow resting up as the evil Bronchitis has beaten me

Hi Girls...

Saph, Im so sorry hun. Big for you. I hope the break refreshes you so that you can continue on this TTC journey.

TL you poor thing. I used to get bronchitis all the time as a child, so I know what you are going through and how much it takes out of you. Time in bed is just what you need. Get better soon

Hi Janet, good to hear you are on the mend.

AB, hope you are starting to feel better also. It seems so many people in this thread are sick at the moment. Take care of yourself.

Miss K GL with the injections. Before you know it you will be an old hand at it. It is amazing what you can get used to when you have to

TG great to hear the transfer went well... hope your TWW flies by with a positive result at the end

Hi to Paula, Nicole and Smithy. Hope you are all well. Paula, GL with your FS appointment on Friday. Hopefully you can get back into it ASAP.

AFM, I picked up my Progynova today. Start on it tomorrow and have first scan to check lining on 26th. So I am happy that we are able to get the ball rolling again, it is the only way I can cope with the BFN from last cycle.

to everyone.

Janie xxx

hi all.
    tigergal. wow 1st tfer, how u feeling, it's a bit crazy isn't it?. hope you're well and bub sticks. good luck in tww

tl. hope you feel better soon, you're like me just seem to get better then pick up some other darn thing to make you feel like crap. hope you feel better soon.

janie: hope that lining is thickening nicely.

eveyone else, sorry i'm slack in replies, got a b'day to organise.i'm on mend but long road back.
    chat soon.
    janet

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast