Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June/July 2008

Welcome to our new girls:
    Beewelcome and welcome back paula

ab: wow that was a big conrats for tg!, hope you doing well

izzylou: good luck with this cycle:goodluck2:

tl: count down to scan on monday!, yeah

paula: hope injecting is not too ouch. good luck and so good to see you back.

well af has finished?, still havn't figured it out but i am now worried what if it wasn't finished and i start to flood at any time?, stupid body.
    anyway got good news.WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!
    now comes the pain of packing and moving.
    also first acupuncture tommorrow, yeah . i am a bit nervous, but i know it will be good.

good luck to all i didn't say hi to because i am slack.

Hey Girls!!!
    I have just been lurking and kicking back just can't be bothered doing anything at the moment with this OHSS FS is getting me to have a blood pg test on Friday yay so I will know Friday afternoon if I am pregnant or not YAY! I am just worried there will be too many eggy's stuck to carry IYKWIM? I still look like a beached whale and can't breath properly I hope that this fluid goes soon hehe!

I will come back on for personals when the footy is on

Hooray Paula... I was starting to wonder where you got to!

Welcome back... great news about your cycle progressing. At the rate I am going (lining just is not wanting to thicken for FET at all ), we may end up in TWW at same time again.

Lots of to you.

Janie xxx

TG congratulations! wonderful news

Hi everyone else....I am just on briefly as am not long home and resting and a bit sore after EPU which went well and wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We got 10 eggs! we hope a good number fertilise overnight. We ended up having to use ICSI.
    It's an anxious time waiting.

everyone

Paula I like the injections too :P

Possums that is a good number

Ooh, hard to keep up so forgive me if i miss some of you

TL - wishing you all the best with your new protocol.I hope it does the trick. I am just doing OI/IUI but am also on many meds. Puregon, pregnyl every second day and progynova, then onto pessaries and clexane after ovulation. Seem to get more added each cycle!

BecD - Hope your next FET is the last one for s long time!

JBM - Stupid AF. I have had really weird one too. Goodness knows what our bodies are thinking. Yay at selling house

Tigergal - YIPEEE and CONGRATULATIONS!! Great news darl!

MissK - rest up poor darl. OHSS sounds horrible. And yes, I have heard of women being pg with it - seems to make it worse from what I gather so hope is definitely there for you!

Sues - welcome and best of luck for your FET

Possums - great egg nos. Hope there is some good embies tomorrow

Janie - great news re your sis and nephew. Praying they both continue to do well. Sorry about your lining. I share your frustration. I too am having lining issues although my E2 levels are always ok. Just doesn't seem to be working as it should. I would be interested to know if your FS has any other suggestions

me - things not going well for me. Had my first follie scan today. Going on past cycles, should have been about ready for trigger,but very little happening in there. 2 small follicles (10mm,11mm) on L ovary and lining only 3mm which REALLY worries me. I've never fallen pg unless lining at least 6mm
    My E2 was ok and I'm on progynova so don't know what else can be done.
    Back for another scan on Friday and praying things improve.

Bleh - my internet decided to die on me for a few days, I hadn't disappeared I swear! Although I am going on a lovely holiday up to Exmouth on Saturday for a week, so will have to try my disappearing act again now that I am so good at it

Firstly - Miss K, Hope you are doing okay with the OHSS, it is just horrible stuff.
    TG - Oh my goodness - Congratulations gorgeous! That is just fantastic news
    Bee83 - Good luck for your ICSI cycle. It can be quite overwhelming at times, so dont hesitate jumping in and asking any questions that you may have.
    TL - Good luck for your scan on Monday hon, Im sure it will go well
    Possum - Congrats on 10 eggs - thats a great number Let us know how fert results go
    Meredith - That is really thin lining hon, has the FS said anything about things that they can do? Like up your Progynova dose or something? Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi... there are so many chatting on here it's hard to keep track of where everyone is up to.... but just quickly:

Meredith- sorry things aren't progressing how you'd like...our bodies just won't cooperate sometimes!
    Janie- hope your lining improves
    Miss K- hope you are hanging in there with the OHSS- sounds pretty awful
    TL- hope the scan goes well
    JBM- good news on selling house. Sorry AF has been confusing

me- anxiously waiting until it's time to call up and see how many eggs fertilised!!

Meridith D: sweetie it varies cycle to cycle with trigger hun
    Possums: today I am sure your numbers will be good
    Bec: Enjoy your holiday

Me: Lucrin headaches have started a little appart from that I am feeling really good which now has me worried about am I making eggs

tiggerlinda- hopefully you are feeling good and making eggs !

As for me I am pretty disppointed today I must admit. We found out only 3 of our 10 eggs have fertilised. I know we only need one, but I also know not all usually make it to Day 5 . I just pray one of our little embryos gets there and am trying to be positive and glad we have those three. Had a few tears this morning. Just a bit tired and emotional I think. This rollercoaster is hard work.

Hi everyone,

I put my first message on another thread in this forum and have been invited over here. My DH and I are starting our first cycle of IVF this month. Feeling somewhat nervous! Up and down like a yoyo! Looking forward to sharing and caring with you all, and I am so thankful for all you angels out there - you make a lonely road far less lonesome!

Possums - I just read your post. Sweetie I'm so sorry only 3 of your 10 fertilised, and I am praying that at least one of the three will end up in a baby in your arms. I'll keep picturing a little baby heading your way and hopefully it will be.

KateB

You have found the right place to share your journey, you will not feel lonely again

Possums, praying for your blasties Big for you. This is such a rollercoaster ride.

TL - hoping your egg factory is going well... we may end up TWW buddies... I have scan to check progress of lining on Monday also...

To everyone else . Lets for lots of in July

Janie xxx

Hey Ladies ...

Sorry I have been soo soo slack with personals I am soo not well it appears my OHSS is getting worse and not better I have had 2 lots of blood tests done this afternoon 1 being a full blood count and protein 2nd one is prog & HCG he thinks I am totally UTD YAY!!!! The thing is in the morning I may be admitted to hospital AGAIN to get put on a drip and maybe have the fluid drained its scary stuff

I just have no energy at all to talk much my lovelys but thought I would update you..

Anyone thats had OHSS can you tell me some ways to ease the pain or some things to help I am drinking plenty of water and also powerade also ..

Much Love xx

Hello everyone

Just want to ask a quick questions have started on puregon but have what feels like a constant stitch on each side...has anyone else had this?

Miss K- So sorry you feel so BLAH but i've been told that OHSS after transfer means your chances of being pregnant increase significantly...areound 86% i think.

I can't remember everyones ID sorry but to the lady wwho got 3 emby;s i hope you get a really strong one...sending my prayers.

To everyone else thanks for just being here to talk too.

Bee

Hi all,

Sorry for being AWOL I have been sick as a dog with the flu. Still feeling yucky so wont be doing personals. Hope everyone is doing okay.

AFM I am in the TWW. How silly is that! I am not even doing a cycle. But had massive change in CM in the last couple of days so did the deed and will wait now to see what happens. The clinic said that because I have been doing back to back stim cycles it was likely that I would be very fertile for the next couple of months. So keeping my fingers crossed. But dont really think it could possibly work as it hasn't in the last six months.

:goodluck2: today everyone have to rush off will see you all later in the day

Hi Everyone,

Janet - let me know how accupuncture went... I have my first session tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it and hoping that it will help with my lining

Hi Saph... sorry you aren't feeling well, but that this is your month. How great would that be if you got pregnant naturally!

Bee, I haven't had the stitch thing with puregon, but I did get very heavy feeling and bloated. I would call your clinic and just check with them.

Miss K - so sorry that the OHSS is getting worse, but hopefully there will be a little prize at the end of it

KateB - hope you are feeling well today. When do you start your cycle? Is it a short or a long one?

Possums - let us know if you have an update on your embies. I am for them

Meredith, I feel your pain about the thin lining... I will talk some more to my FS about it on Monday and will let you know what he says. I think with me he implied that I need more estrogen than the norm to get my lining to thicken, so I don't know if estrogen levels in the blood are a good indicator or not??? I am not having any BT at the moment. He just keeps upping my dosage. Started on 1 tab x twice a day, then 1 tab x three times a day and now on 2 tabs in the morning and 2 tabs at night (total of 4 per day). He just said that it is my body being stubborn (as per normal)! I have PCOS and my reaction to drugs is always a little out of kilter. GL for your scan today.

Hi to TL, BecD and Paula - hope you are all well.

AFM, not much going on with my cycle. Just awaiting scan on Monday and hoping that things would have improved. I have my first acupuncture tomorrow which I can't wait for. My nephew is going well. He had caught quite a serious infection, but it has now been confirmed that it is not meningitis and they think they caught it in time. In good news, he opened his eyes for the first time yesterday and also cried. Both very important moments for my sister and her DH.

Janie xxx

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast